- US Mint AP Warns 2016 Silver Eagles Likely to Remain in Allocation INDEFINITELY:
“The allocation from the US Mint which we received today was smaller than we expected….
I believe it’s now likely that the Mint will stay in allocation for Silver Eagles for the foreseeable future. Perhaps throughout the entire quarter.”
- Will Deutsche Be 2016’s AIG?? Hemke Warns “Deutche Bank Could Bring Down EVERYTHING”
- Currency Wars: Commodities Currencies in Free-Fall, China to Turn AroundGold Prices With Yuan Devaluation?
- Craig Explains Why Cartel Are Capping Gold & Silver Prices at Critical Moving Averages
- STRONG Physical Demand for Gold, Silver & Platinum as Financial Crisis Apparently Underway– 2016 Platinum Maples Sell Out in 10 Minutes!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Craig Hemke is Below: