Flappy Bird loaded smartphones selling for big bucks on Ebay

Oh, Flappy Bird, you've ruined my life!

Oh, Flappy Bird, you’ve ruined my life!

7 comments on “Flappy Bird loaded smartphones selling for big bucks on Ebay
  1. Snorky says:

I design waveforms and chips for mobile wireless devices. I am happy to say that I don’t know what Flappy Bird is.

2. Snorky says:

Flappy Tulip.

3. YoLithos says:

Neo-pokemon?

4. Mini US says:

….. and so evolves the human race ;-)

5. Nat says:

People asking stupid prices, some jokers clicking on buy-it-now at stupid prices… those are FAR from flappy bird phones actually selling at all.

Common Ebay newbie mistake: “Wow! Look at what this is worth!” – sees some stupid asking prices which are never ever met and from thence believes the price is ‘true value’.

Funny – never happens the opposite way around when low prices are made. Stupid people have natural bubble-causing mentalities.. (BTC anyone?)

6. Jonny James says:

Not surprising at all. With a dumbed-down, brainwashed, nanosecond attention span population of sheeple, anything new, gimmicky and “hi-tech’ is highly prized. The shallow, superficial and narcissistic culture demands having the latest gadget BS.

After all, my worth as a person has nothing to do with honesty, morality and integrity and everything to do with brand names and having a bunch stuff we don’t need.

7. Nat says:

It is surprising because it shows people’s stupidity and psychological need for some exlusive item that makes them the envy of other people, except this isn’t it – the game can be cloned, the game can even be copied off other people’s phones, especially Android versions.

Hurray! I’m going to sell my laptop for $5000 today because it gives me access to Flappydoge!