76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
27% of American have no savings at all
46% of Americans have less than $800 in savings
The conversion of America into a part-time working society and the country’s second largest employer – a temp agency.
The college trap and the student loan bubble
And of course, foodstamps, foodstamps, foodstamps and the nearly 50 million poverty-level Americans who need them to survive

10 comments on “Welcome to Saudi America: 5,000 princes and hundreds of millions of scum wandering the streets
  1. Nat says:

76% paycheque to paycheque? That sounds rather high..

I live paycheque to paycheque but that’s because I seem to spend whatever I have, not because I earn too little to cover basic living.

Secondly because I only remember to invoice for the work I’ve done when my money is already running out.

My savings aren’t in cash either so equally they wouldn’t register.

So… the stats might not tell the whole story as they have no context.

Although even if out by 20%, it still paints a poor picture.

2. Nat says:

I wonder too how many folks don’t declare their income, selling stuff on ebay, craigslist etc.

3. jarrollin says:

28% has at least $800 in savings, yet lives paycheck to paycheck. There’s a gaping hole in these stats.

So, is it possible to have $10,000 in savings, yet live paycheck to pay check?

Maybe even Warren Buffet is living paycheck to paycheck, because he refuses to dip into his savings.

I don’t know. Stats can be shaped any which way.

4. jarrollin says:

Correction: 30% has $800 in savings, yet lives paycheck to paycheck, according to these stats. I originally read 48% have less than $800 savings, thus my mistaken percentage above.

Point taken, though…things be slip sliding away.

5. yawp says:

Just borrow $50k from your parents and start a business, duh!

6. Bruce says:

Yo yo, get edumacated…but don’t waste your time wif skool. Get mah investment emails, yo. You haz potential in real-estate & investments, yoes. You want to be a doktor? Or haz license for job? No mang, don’t get in debt.

7. Ditto says:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
    3rd president of US (1743 – 1826)

8. jischinger says:

how many Vietnamese died?
    how many Iraqis died?
    how many Afghanis died?
    how many Pakistanis, Libyans, Yemenis dead?
    how many innocent people in the world have died for the sake of corporations?

5000 princes, meh

9. Brad says:

The guys that produced this video are scam artist. They do make good videos though.

10. Jonathan says:

It’s a fucking add! Infomercial bullshit.