An old but true saying. “it’s not what you know but who you know”
This applies to all levels of society now, Jobs have no real conditions attached anymore. (I know what the law states but the realities when it is illegal or too expensive to protect your rights are different). So to get any bearable job at any level requires contacts.
its taking with one hand and giving with the other, part of the trade, business as usual
a global mafia
and Tony Blair as Frau Blücher
Max and Stacy,
You both look very sharp today
Not that you don’t always, but today especially.
Is Max all right?
That was an apt reaction to The Blair’s name. Please don’t upset The Max with that name again, yo.
plenty of jobs in food service
My dad was an engineer in the lamp glass division at GE for over 40 years. Back in the 70′s he got my older brother a union job as a millwright, a very good job. When finished high school I ask dad to get me a job at GE. He said getting my brother in cost him all his markers. So I went to college and got a computer science degree. My dad did paid for that. lol.
simple comments from my simple mind:
1. very nice vest.
2. must remember to check program content (again!) before dinnertime viewing. (no hurling allowed, thank you…)
3. loved your guest: plenty of u.s. indie doc’s about ‘killings’ interesting to hear in depth about u.k. person of interest.
4. thank you sir for the manning mention; u.s. has very short memory about it’s atrocities on foreign soil.
5. caught you on free speech t.v. ‘who rules america’ episode 4 (finally!)
6. always love stacy’s profile in opening credits: looks like a sweet 60′s/early 70′s flower child.
7. don’t expect anyone to read this; but it’s fun to post anyway….
Interesting reminder about Prince Bandar and the Saudis. I forgot it was him who threatened London with another 7/7 “episode.” Lately he has been in the news as indirectly threatening Russia with Chechen terrorists during the 2014 winter olympics – bragged he controlled the Chechen bandits. I wonder what the Saudis threatened Obama with – will there be another Boston Marathon bombing if USA does not invade Syria?
o.k. one more comment from my simple mind:
please tell me that’s not how max got down on one knee to propose…
@MEJ I really love the Russian response – bomb Syria and we will bomb Saudi Arabia.