Bitcoin – The Anarchist Virtual Currency

Four stone age Bloomberg strugglers try to get their heads around bitcoin and epically fail, whilst throwing out several lies to keep their masters happy.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”
~ Mahatma Gandhi

View video

8 comments on “Bitcoin – The Anarchist Virtual Currency
  1. Al Kyder says:

Thanks for your tireless work on BTC at maxkeiser & stacyherbert. Here is an idea for the next article on Japan. I saw a bowl recently in an op’ shop and it reminded me of this Asian tradition.

Kintsukoroi “to repair with gold” the art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer and understanding that the piece is more beautiful for having been broken.

2. snoop diddy says:

I feel embarassed for them, that was appalling.

3. Sharky says:

Interesting , recently I have been validating my Mtgox account so sent my passport details through.

The first time I was 3800th in the validation queue!

However I forgot to send a utility bill, so I scanned and resent for validation, I am now 7900th in the que for validation!!

4. jogador says:

there will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear
    (notice how much they try to brainwash us into ignorance )

even worse!
    beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance

5. Badsey says:

Most of these Tele-Prompt readers don’t even use computers and have/will never use BitCoin.

If BitCoin is the only success to come out of the OWS generation then that is a game changer. =OWS won and they are winning over more every day with an appreciating currency.

I still SLA stack and always will. I believe in this fight but BitCoin will have a place in my heart. For a younger person I would say go all in on BitCoin and turn your back to corrupt fiat and never look back. Phyz Silver worked great for me and I feel BitCoin will work the same for you. Keep your phyz gold/silver as a solid back-up or part of your basket of currency.

6. Geo says:

Sorry to see you get off track with Bitcoin. Why not have everyone invest in Canadian Tire Money from Canada? Goofy Bitcoin is a joke.

7. pc says:

Seems to me since “they”(NWO/Govs) want to move away from paper currency bitcoin is a good test run to that end. It wouldn’t surprise if the NSA or one of the letter agencies is behind it.

8. Jon says:

Wow, I can’t believe I watched the whole thing. I feel dumber now.