Silver Liberation Army Grunt SV Interviews NYT Bestprepper James Wesley, Rawles

JW,R: Back in the 1930s, when we had our last big depression, 20% or more of the population still actively engaged in ranching, farming or fishing. Now we have 1% of the population feeding the other 99%.  We’ve essentially built ourselves a deck of cards, and so that is why I advise people should relocate to a predominantly farming region with plenty of rainfall where they can live self-sufficiently. In the event of a grid down collapse, I believe the cities will disgorge a golden hoard of people – a mixed bag of legitimate refugees and looters – and so you don’t want to be within 100 miles of a city. I recommend people position themselves much further than that if possible. A region I like the best is The American Redoubt. Those states are Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and the eastern halves of Washington State and Oregon.

4 comments on “Silver Liberation Army Grunt SV Interviews NYT Bestprepper James Wesley, Rawles
  1. Specky4eyes says:

    “I recommend people position themselves……” and hope that the rest of the population doesn’t follow them?

  2. What-me-worry? says:

    My own private Idaho.

  3. HUH? says:

    Flathead County, MT. Gorgeous.

  4. ronron says:

    David Van der Beek?

Access The Max Keiser Podcast
Weekly Downloads, live Q & A Session and exclusive video posts from Max and Stacy

Subscribe Learn More
Buy Gold Online
Buy Gold Online
Watch the latest Keiser Reports:

Watch our Google Hangouts: