lucySD reader Cleburne writes:

Hey Doc, I just wanted to share a few thoughts with you, to see if you’ve felt the same things I’ve been feeling. I guess it’s brought about by the dual Federal Judge dropping the JPM lawsuit (expected, but not one bit less tragic and disappointing despite, is this what Chilton had been waiting on, before declaring the same thing?)…and the fact that despite GATA, Bill Murphy’s promises of CFTC litigation, Turd’s promises of “hot, explosive, historic” action”, Sprott’s removal of another 17 MILLION oz within 4 months, QE3, and QE4…..

Here we languish at $30. No matter how astronomically wonderful the fundos AND the technical chart look…..all JPM has to do (and do it they have) is pour on another 100 or 200 million ounces of shorts. That’s all it takes to apparently stop silver prices for the entire world…
Click here for more & The Doc’s response:

7 comments on “Q&A With The Doc: This Silverbug is Ready to Throw in the Towel As Silver Has Gone Nowhere in 2 Years
  1. Spaniard says:

On one hand, we are blessed those corporative maniacs still try to push their plan along, thus giving us precious time for preparing ourselves and stock goods accordingly. On the other hand, the consequences of this last stretch towards economic growth will magnify the already cataclysmic odds against health and prosperity going forward.

On a side note, I venture QEs are having such a weak effect on inflation because,
    1.- the interbank lending and foreign exchange markets are opaque vehicles for central banks’ currency syphoning
    2.- there is a considerable destruction of currency due to debt payments (aka austerity).
    3.- some prices are not going up, and many are even going down, which should be deflationary, but we still have inflation going on- costs are going UP and wages are going DOWN.

2. Bruce says:

This is not about beating the banksters, this is about preserving your wealth from the devaluation of the US dollar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To me it’s the opposite, and I’m not even in the USA. To me it’s about not giving the bankers my money. Keeping it out of the system; not giving them any sort of money to leverage.

So that is number 1 to me.
    Number 2 is making money on it; which I have. Far more with gold than silver at the current prices. Where was I in 2008? Obviously not catching the low prices and not ‘awake’ about finances yet. So that’s my story.

However, I still think gold and silver are amongst the most boring ways you can spend money and if you have half a brain you’d be spending any excess money on investing in your brain first.

The amount of talk over gold and silver and time spent discussing it is totally not worth the gains. At least that’s my story.

3. Bruce says:

of course if th4e collapse goes as planned, things should shut people up real good about gold and silver gains…

4. Nose says:

Price does not matter when you own physical money = SILVER & GOLD!

5. Travis says:

Desperation usually means time to buy!

6. death to the NWO says:

I bought the first bunch of silver coins at the time they were valued 7 Australian dollars each . I am a long term stacker and will continue with my approach until one ounce of silver continue to be so cheap respect to gold . Soon or later there must be revaluation of prices . The ratio Gold to Silver of 56 time indicates to me that the market is rigged !

7. erik says:

When an asset as been the same price for a long time that usually means its building a base- its good that gold and silver are this low for the past year-