My junior high school mentioned in latest gun threat

In Westchester County, where Mamaroneck’s Hommocks Middle School was under lockdown last week amid reports a gunman tried to enter the school.

15 comments on “My junior high school mentioned in latest gun threat
  1. KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere says:

You can’t “announce” a ‘law”.
    If some Boss Hog does a thing like that, it’s at BEST “Color of Law”… the APPEARANCE of law.

THE Law of The Land, IS the Constitution.

If it’s ‘Repugnant to The Constitution’ it’s NOT a Law.
    It may be used as an ordinance or some other Statutory mumbo-jumbo, but a Law it is NOT.

What’s LAWFUL is always Legal, but what’s Legal is not always LAWFUL… get it?

(Helpful tip for successful business people who think they’re hot shit, but who are only Sheeple and useful idiots #6,533,485 ….. …..To Wit: If you find yourself in court and appear before a MAGISTRATE and it’s a serious matter, and you don’t ask to have the case moved to a Court of LAW (see there’s that word again), you just screwed yourself.
    Only a JUDGE can decide on Points of LAW… a MAGISTRATE is a Statutory Creature and a different SPECIES than a JUDGE”)

2. Jayme says:

Knives were a favorite in my old school.

3. Mattdog says:

I got three days in-school suspension for throwing a crumpled piece of paper into an overhead projector…

4. KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere says:

@Jayme,

Nuthin’ wrong with knives.
    This is the guy I’ve trained with in the past and he’s back from his third tour in Afghanistan for good this time… probably. He can take a man down with a hunting knife before he can pull the trigger. That’s is NOT hyperbole!!!
    I’m working a deal to do his marketing on his new projects with some of it in trade for getting my kid trained in CQC.
    I and his Mom are a 32nd Cherokee so my boy is too.
    Snake treats him like he’s full blood.

I knew what side my bread was buttered on before I had whiskers.
    I keep telling people it’s time for this… I guess they think I’m kidding. Nobody listens.

These Eurotrash fools think I’m going to give up America to Globalist murderers and Luciferians… America to me is the LAND… the DIRT… what’s ALIVE … in ALLODIUM… forever!
    It’s not going to happen.
    European goat suckers like Morgan make me go Billy Jack !!!

5. SAO says:

The educational system was designed by psychopaths so the kids are screwed. They will not be given a solid education. Only the basics to make them good slaves.

6. GW says:

More gun control laws. No mention of SSRI killer drugs. Constitution flaunted. Politicians posturing. Continued gun-free zones to attract murderers. Gauranteed more tragedies. Children less safe. Problem not only not solved but exacerbated. Wilfull criminal negligence and reckless endangerment. Nicely done.

7. KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere says:

@SAO,
    This is Charlotte Iserbyt.
    She looks a little bit stern….. you’ll LOVE her!

8. jischinger says:

this stuff happen after Columbine too.

I remember some kid wrote bomb on the mirror in the boy’s bathroom. After a code red lock down they sent everyone home early. A kid would actually have to call in a bomb threat to have that happen now, and those kids are pretty stupid and get caught fast.

I don’t think kids have actually gotten more violent, through the schools have becomes less tolerant, and in a good number of them the kid don’t care if they get hauled off to jail for fighting or doing something stupid, they wear it as a badge.

After a three day suspension they are back comparing adventures and who they met at the police station with their buddies. They talk about their court date like its a dental appointment in the middle of the day.

Some kids wake up and try to fly right, most just take it in stride. They are being made ready for their future prison life – a lot of these kids already have a family member in jail, and many expect as a matter of fact to follow in the same footsteps. It’s just how it is.

Most people don’t realize what’s happening in many US schools. Most don’t want to know, I’m always amazed how easy it is for people not to notice or look away. ‘Just keep them off the streets during the day so they don’t rob my house,’ and with the higher rate of crack babies, dysfunctional families, poor economics and zero tolerance in schools the prison population will only increase and those who have stock in the PIC can rely on a pretty comfortable life.

9. jischinger says:

@SAO back in the 50’s and through today the idea of public education was to have students who could read and understand the front page of a newspaper – Newspapers are written so that a even 5th grade student can understand the content. Your popular magazines and checkout counter tabloids are geared towards a 4th grade level, and we are producing students who can barely read at a 3rd grade level.

The system keeps conjuring up new ways to teach the same old material, but the question they refuse to discuss is the home life; warm and consistent shelter, good healthy foods, health care, proper clothing and enough sleep.

We’ve given up on a lot of kids and unless you can afford it we’ve given up on our future.

10. Oky1 says:

Max,

Was it a NY state false flag creep or some other 3 letter false flag gunman creep.

Wallst/London Banks must be getting panicked over their collapse as more of us everyday are getting sick of those terrorist azzholes.

11. SAO says:

@KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere
    Thanks for the link. I watch.

12. SAO says:

@jischinger

Very well put. Children today are robbed of their imaginations and creativity. They are not taught the basic foundations of life. If they are smart, they are held back. If they are slow, they are shamed. Children are being attacked from all sides. They don’t have a voice. It is truly sad.

School is very destructive.

13. Rock n roll cook says:

Bak in my day @ my Westchester school when a student went nuts, it’d be a case of some bad angel dust. Oh, the good ole days.

14. Hegelian Dialectic says:

I’d ask if you are now scared enough that you’d agree that an attempt on others’ 2nd amendment ‘rights’ being revoked should be made, but you were born on that side of the Rubicon. Maybe Alex will come after next, being a ‘foriegner’ who’s dissing the 2nd, and all… By the by, how ARE things in Glocca Morra?