[KR398] Plunderers Pumping Pelf

We discuss the American legal system that authorizes plunder, a moral code that glorifies it and a financial system that profits from it. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Professor Steven A. Ramirez, a former Enforcement Attorney at the US Securities and Exchange Commission, about the broken social contract, when that contract got broken and how to mend it.

210 comments on “[KR398] Plunderers Pumping Pelf
  1. aleksy says:

@VondaBra: o.k. I am saying ‘uncle’, lol. Nope, don’t know who Madge W. is?? is this an inside joke I have missed?

“don´t say, you have no idea who Madge W. is ?
    yeah, its Max, Madge and Stacy!”

2. Vonda Bra says:

@ susan | January 29, 2013 at 3:06 pm |

yeah, you did! I can confirm that!
    did you mean this link?

PS: btw, thanks for JIM !!!! :-)

3. Vonda Bra says:

@ aleksy | January 29, 2013 at 5:38 pm |

—is this an inside joke I have missed?—
    hahaha .. LOL ..yeah … an inside joke, more or less! :-)
    Madge Weinstein/Max Keiser …. google it … :D ;-)

4. aleksy says:

@VondaBra—-ths. I have been scratching my head since last night with what ronron said and then you this morning. lol. Guess I’m not the brightest bulb in the pack when it comes to perception…

5. Vonda Bra says:

@ aleksy | January 29, 2013 at 6:08 pm |
    haha .. c´mon, never mind!!!
    ronron brought it up, made me laugh …and as so often between us, I felt a need to jump on it and intensified the teasing .. sorry! ;-)
    but OTOH, you could have google it yourself, I tried to give you a little hint with the “W.” ..
    “Madge W.” ..Max + Madge + Stacy would have brought some results :D
    now you know! :-)

6. aleksy says:

@vondaBra:
    o.k. I did the search, found out who Madge W really is (boy a shrink would have a field daywith that one!) and am sort of connecting the dots, lol. But don’t get ronron’s post about ‘Madge’ banging Stacy…

7. aleksy says:

@Flopot:

Totally agree r.e. the 9/11 air drills that day and cheny forcing the fighter jets to stand down. and the longer the lie, e.g. Official Line, goes on and unchallenged in a huge public way, the moresolidified it becomes. Aand the bogus, lying Official Line will be entered in the history books. And yougn children at the time, since then and in the future will read the criminal nonsense and take it as truth. Completely nauseating.

Also Flo, wish Max would talk about that HUGE blocks of put options and HUGE blocks of airline stocks borrowed to short in th week leading up to 9/11. Uh, are we really supposed to believe that whover is behind those enormous financial transactions ‘just got lucky’? right……repellant, repulsive and again, nauseating.

8. Vonda Bra says:

@ aleksy | January 30, 2013 at 2:22 am |

re: 9/11
    Max did cover the “financial transactions” of course …
    this also must have been before you showed up here … :-)

9. aleksy says:

@Vonda Bra:
    Yes before I got here. Can you give me asynopsis of what Max said about the ‘financial transactions’ of 9-11? Or if you can remember the name of the segment maybe I cn find it in the archives here. TIA