How to turn a $30 Keiser Ethical Silver round into $406

People didn’t believe me when I said Silver would reach $500. Here’s the latest… I have just talked to a shop owner here in London who is so excited by the prospects of crushing the banksters and driving Silver prices higher (and “crushing those f****** banksters”) he’s going to give anyone who comes into his shop with a Keiser Ethical Silver a £250 discount: a $406 value. I’ll have details on this deal for you next week… Stand by. Clearly, KES is worth more than any silver round in the world. Wherever you go, this round will demand a premium. Will this be so with rounds with flags of various countries on them? Countries that are hated. Countries that are engaged in currency wars. I don’t think so. Maybe it’s time to trade your American Eagles and Canadian Maples for the most trusted name in Silver today: KES. (Northwest Territorial Mint will be happy to make this trade for you at their standard fee).

“Eat Silver you poxy bankster SCUM!”

60 comments on “How to turn a $30 Keiser Ethical Silver round into $406
  1. Censored Comment says:

Max have you got banker killing snake oil too?

2. Bruce says:

Cheap advertising to the shop and great advertising for the vendor of the silver rounds.

Though I welcome and would be truly surprised by a genuine bargain, I remain somewhat doubtful.

It’s very easy to generate discount hype for a store by selling already-overpriced goods or services to the public and making them think they have got a bargain; just about everyone does it.

3. Censored Comment says:

1. Bubbles are created by hoarders.

2. Hoarders create a FALSE illusion of excess demand, by buying something and storing it.

3. But ANYTHING stored is actually EXCESS SUPPLY (not true demand).

4. Producers react to the hoarding by INCREASING production capabilities and output

5. The hoarders help temporarily drive the price higher and those higher prices KILL true demand because the real users of the commodity are forced to make cuts, due to high prices.

6. So with FALLING real DEMAND, and with RISING SUPPLIES, the massive oversupply continues to build up, while prices are pushed to a peak.. But with excess supplies, prices top out and start to crash.

7. Falling prices scare speculators away and the massive oversupply helps to keep pushing prices lower. The lower prices go, the more it frightens speculators and many start to dump their hoards FURTHER ADDING TO THE MASSIVE OVERSUPPLY and further crashing the prices.

8. As prices continue dropping, the commodity gets a very bad reputation as a wealth destroyer and that bad reputation completely kills the hoarding cycle and prices drop VERY steeply.

4. maxkeiser says:

Censored Comment

This is a currency war against banking terrorists.

You’re either with us, or against us.

5. fritz-the-kraut says:

Hi Max,
    please convince my retailer proaurum.de in munich to offer your coin.
    god bless you
    fritz

6. Censored Comment says:

1. Bubbles are created by hoarders.

3. But ANYTHING stored is actually EXCESS SUPPLY (not true demand).

The real estate bubble was created by folks buying and storing unused real estate (many folks held 2, 3, 4, and more houses sitting empty). When the bubble popped, prices fell to 2001 levels.

When the rhodium (precious metal) bubble popped, prices returned to 2001 levels. Rhodium had big bubble even though FAR fewer folks bought rhodium than are buying silver in the silver bubble.

Silver was $4 in 2001

Rebuttle please Max. Rather than your usual ranting that silver will be $500 and no actual real facts behind your JPM short story.

7. Censored Comment says:

Where is the actual proof that JPM is short metals? The COTs could be backed with their own silver. As far as I am aware I have seen nothing that has prooved it. I agree that bonds are in a bubble, but that doesn’t mean silver isn’t in a bigger one. Just look at the rhodium bubble.

8. AG says:

$406 discount with likely a $10,000 purchase is my guess

9. Klaxon says:

Clearly, the banking cartel trolls are out today as evidenced by the douchebag above who intentionally misrepresents the dynamics of supply and demand. I’ll look into trading some eagles; the coin of the realm is always easiest for me to get but finally an alternative. Can I get a KES coin machine at my local shopping mall?

10. Hondo Stalwart says:

my silver bullets are inscribed with “J.M.J”
    my guns are inscribed with “The Lone Ranger” … as a symbol of justice, law and order, and to remind myself and others that life, like silver, has value and is not to be wasted or thrown away

11. JonnyJames says:

Since the Bankster Cartel owns the polito-whores in Warshington, the banksters will be protected until the entire dollar system, government and society collapse. When (not if) that happens, a dollar valuation of commodities will mean nothing.

The dollars days are declining, at some point the decline in use of USD in intl markets and transactions will reach exponential decline and poof. I don’t have a crystal ball, Max says April. I don’t underestimate the power of evil, these f-ers will start wars, seize pension funds or whatever to save the structures that facilitate their rule. In desperation, they could well resort to even more reckless measures and accelerate the demise of the dollar. Who knows, I’m in for the long term and with luck and health, we can live to a decently old age without WWIII nuclear war scenario.

12. KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere says:

Max looks HOT!

I’ve never seen a menorah with a tail before.

13. jarrollin says:

@Censored Comment Bubbles are created by mania, not hoarders. The Tulip mania, the dot com mania, people buying multiple houses as the prices shot up. Houses and tulips are a dead end. Since silver is money it can move straight right into the flow of trade. I can’t think of any example of this hoarding creates bubbles thing. People own stocks for decades, McDonald’s stock for example. Are they hoarding it? No. No more than one is hoarding silver. Yet, McDonalds has never really experienced a bubble, outside the ebbs and flows of the market. If you’ve held it for 50 years, you’ve done very well. If you hold silver for 30 years, you’ll do well. BTW, are you mad bro?
    As for the proof against JPMorgan. It hardly matters. The fundamentals are great for silver. The free market will eventually show this, with or without JPMorgan.

14. ronron says:

i have a funny feeling my 43 keisers are worth 300 of these new keisers.

15. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

I just fired my London people!

16. ronron says:

@Vonda. did they go over on there visa?

17. ronron says:

or did they violate the act?

18. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | January 5, 2013 at 11:06 pm |

they say, there were kidnapped by Chunky Mark! … then thrown out of the taxi somewhere in the middle of nowhere … he took their laptops, their money and their visas and hurried away with a loud and satanic laugh!!!
    then he stopped and dumped a rocker on the street and drove on with headlights out!

19. ronron says:

anyway Vonda we better lay low for a few days. i have new charts from poland. i am having a polish friend look at them monday. radio 9.

20. Vonda Bra says:

PS: I mean, who can believe this shit ???

21. Vonda Bra says:

ronron, do you have polish people in London to maybe?

22. Vonda Bra says:

even if they would have to polish up their english …
    or is it polish enough? :D

23. jarrollin says:

@Max Why no go for a more Christ-like approach: You are the vine and we are the branches.

24. ronron says:

@Vonda. look in that old shoe box. i had people contact you. this is a whole new ballgame we got here Vonda. i know a little polish.won,t know for sure till monday.

25. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

Wow, that was quick! I found the 4 passports from the London people in the box!
    They´re pretty f###ed now.

26. ronron says:

@Vonda. why doesn’t Max ask those cock suckers a the NWTM where the 10th oz keisers are?

27. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

because this is a whole new ballgame …
    maybe he did ask, but just won´t tell … maybe they´re in Stacy´s golf bag already for a long time … waiting for a Guernsey Mint – mission?

28. ronron says:

@Vonda. haha. a little hide and seek. maybe this explains the new shirt talk. a distraction. i should have known.

29. ronron says:

it seems Youri is the only one to mention shirts and get away with it. shirts! all this time. that fucking Youri. a double agent.

30. Silvr_2012 says:

Silver is a great investment for the long long long term, as it the metal is used for industrial purposes, and it is estimated all above ground silver deposits will be depleted by 2025- yes I know there are no dedicated silver mines. I purchased a food vacuum bags for my silver, talking out of my hat here, but it may help to reduce the degradation of the metal.

No offense Max, somehow I think Stacy should be the model for the Silver Liberation Army.

31. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron
    yeah … that shirt talk… complete distraction! … nice try!
    I was told there is currently a lot of interesting things going on at GM …
    need to verify this first though, before I can say more … but one things for sure, the 10th oz keisers are involved!!!!

32. ronron says:

@Vonda. General Moaners?

33. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron
    Guernsey M. !!!

34. ronron says:

@Vonda. that was the fucking pond.

35. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

well, we have to wait and see … my new Guernsey crew is a team randomly picked by
    by SHOGUN, currently stationed in Hawaii!

36. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

yeah, the pond recently interfears a lot! anyway …
    Shogun mentioned something of .. they might work in something into the KES …
    every 100.000! … let me verify first!

37. jarrollin says:

@Vonda & ronron You guys have invented a new language. It lies somewhere between English and Morse Code.

38. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron

do you remember Four Finger Wu? I hope you do!
    His son is still alive and he is in London now… “for business” … ;-)

39. Vonda Bra says:

PS: … otherwise google it!

40. ronron says:

@Vonda. i worked with his dad. poor fucker. pumpkins to the head. took him a long time to. aw fuck, you know Vonda. i can,t talk about it.

41. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron
    yeah, I know, sure! anyway, interesting times ahead of us!!! just think of the possibilities
    Max would gain, if he does “the right” business with 4fingerWu´s son!
    that “shop owner” …. hahaha … Max is incredible! :-)

42. ronron says:

anyway Vonda. my love is strong. they are still monitoring every 13th comment. so were fine with the set up were using for now. i will keep you informed of any change.

43. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | January 6, 2013 at 12:52 am |

ok hon, … so will I !

44. Peter says:

Who was that masked man?

45. SAO says:

Max Hearst another action figure waiting in the wings.

46. KingOfTheNorthernHemisphere says:

Everybody, scope these two clips out.
    Watch to the end.

47. Harry says:

£250 discount means the article purchased is at least £2500 or more in value.

48. Tony says:

Max, where can the coins be purchased in Holland?
    You and Stacey keep up that good work. thx.

49. aleksy says:

Max—–is the Silver Keiser still availble for purchase? On the last contest a coupple of days ago several people were also asking. I have looked on the NWTM site and cannot find it there…