The Quickest Way EVER Through A Security Checkpoint

18 comments on “The Quickest Way EVER Through A Security Checkpoint
  1. MrJones says:

Now that is funny. What a way to dup them. Have to remember that one. Heck, probably don’t need a real Bible. Just any old black book.

2. ronron says:

haha.brilliant. :-)

3. Jayme says:

LOL! That’s great… it works on me.

4. Al Kyder says:

Them Canadians is cunning! :) I have done that before, “Are you a citizen” ans; Sure in your best well practised American accent and your out of Canada.

5. Why did that work? I don’t get it. You’d think nutty religious folks would be even more suspect.

6. Tom-Tom says:

What would have happened if he’d pulled out a Koran?

7. snoop diddy says:

hahahahaha…

8. fionnsdragon says:

Pretty sure saying “yes” would’ve been quicker.

ANeonTiger 1 hour ago

:-)

9. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

@Fbeard, you are revealed!
    @Mr Jones, the bible is any old black book.

10. Blah Blah says:

It’s like a Jehovah’s Witness Jedi mind trick –
    “US citizen?”
    “It asks in the bible ‘What lest I do to be saved?’”
    “These aren’t the citizens we are looking for, you are free to go”.

11. OlympiaLogger says:

He should have told him, “Predestination is true, God does not Agape everybody, Jesus is coming back ONLY for His Bride, the Elect in The Church, many are called but FEW are chosen and there is an “L” in T.U.L.I. P. — And oh yeah… it’s later than you think.”

The cop’s face would have blown up like Arnold’s in ‘total recall’. —> http://tiny.cc/f5zznw

12. Robert Mockan says:

LOL! Make sure it is the Bible and not a book about the Constitution. People who believe in the Constitution are already designated potential terrorists. And definitely do not pull out the Constitution and admit to being a veteran. They might lock you up and throw away the key. I guess they think Bible believers are nuts, and harmless?

13. Bruce says:

fionnsdragon | November 18, 2012 at 10:58 pm |
    Pretty sure saying “yes” would’ve been quicker.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL, yes.
    I was expecting the dude to zip through their without stopping. Naughty deceptive headline!

14. Bruce says:

their = there.

15. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

Yes on second thoughts, search his bags and detain him indefinitely, that is one sly mother- he certainly had me fooled.

16. Back in the 1970′s I memorized the name and collar number of almost every serving Police Officer, when asked who I was, I told them that I was a Home Office Police Surveillance Instructor. (Which is why we engineered the World Wide Web, but that is another story!)

17. Meet the next generation of Super-Computers.
    Crime and Super-Surveillance are increasingly incompatible. Go ahead! make our day! train our Supercomputers how to detect crime efficiently!

Nietzsche said “God is dead!”… Welcome to the replacement folks!