[TaM-1258] The Truth About Shopping Stampedes and the Global Central Bank Run

Stacy Summary: We talk about Black Friday shopping stampedes, the run on the global central banks as nations seek the return of the gold and the future hyperinflation in Japan as national savings is depleted.

For more download and listening options, visit Archive dot org

23 comments on “[TaM-1258] The Truth About Shopping Stampedes and the Global Central Bank Run
  1. GMc says:

listen to the clip at the bottom of page. i think this guy has been listen to Max

2. daddy warbucks says:

Pushback:

The Nutrimedical Report Thursday November 22 2012 Hour 3

3. Gregers Werle says:

No announcements from China Max!!! WILL.NOT.HAPPEN.SOON!!!
    Accumulation won’t stop though either to be fair. Yuan internationalization is in progress.

4. Vonda Bra says:

@ Stacy

Thanks!!! :-) .. we people are really grateful, if we get the chance to listen to TAM on MK.com, in case we miss it or just simply can´t make it for the “live” in time!
    TAM is just really so GREAT !!!

5. sam says:

Great show guys.

How long till these countries realize they secret service people who can go in and take out a couple of these hedge fund guys?

6. Youri Carma says:

Ireland is recovering cause all the sane people left. It’s a leper colony now out there with the mentally challenged who haven’t got a clue.

7. The Green Manalishi says:

I reckon you could sell out Wembley easily.

8. Youri Carma says:

Austrian Parliament Hears 80% Of Austrian Gold Bullion Reserves In London http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-22/austrian-parliament-hears-80-austrian-gold-bullion-reserves-london

80%, or 224.4 metric tons of the metal was stored in the U.K., 17% or 48.7 metric tons in Austria and 3% in Switzerland.

9. Youri Carma says:

Protests continue in Egypt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtf-4g5O908

Protesters gathered in Tahrir Square, some staging a sit-in. Security forces fired tear gas to disperse the crowds. People are angry about a decree issued by the president, Mohamed Morsi that gives him near-absolute authority to rule. Al Jazeera’s Hoda Abdel Hamid reports from Cairo.

10. Joe9083 says:

@Stacy. Do you remember your first night in Dublin.

11. Peter Jennings says:

Stacy, your pronunciation of “Britun” is better than ever since yourself and Max joined us in blighty. Just got get “Landan” sorted now.
    Cheers

12. stacyherbert says:

@Joe9083 – yes . . . why do you ask?

13. stacyherbert says:

@Peter Jennings – people have been making fun of my accent since I was a little girl and moved from New Yawk to Connecticut, now they make fun of my American accent in London and my transatlantic accent in Connecticut . . . I never much paid no heed, I just says the words that comes out o’ my mouth whichever ways I feels that day

14. Vonda Bra says:

@ stacyherbert | November 25, 2012 at 12:51 am |
    —-I just says the words that comes out o’ my mouth whichever ways I feels that day—-

understood and appreciated!!! :-)
    … making fun of an accent?, is not my kind of approach anyways ….
    I enjoy accents! … but in your case, I´m not familiar enough to record any specific accent … in Europe, we mostly only differ between british and american …
    I happen to be more familiar with american accents though …

anyways …”Vielen Dank”!
    and thanks for overlooking our/your audiences, sometimes lacks of language on a daily basis! ;-) … we´re all picking up ….

15. Jeremy says:

TaM is just great. Whoever the clown who is chancellor should be forced to listen to the entire archive. If he learns half what I have listening, we’ll see the mythical green shoots

16. jischinger says:

downloading now…
    then I’m going to listen to

17. Vonda Bra says:

@ jischinger | November 25, 2012 at 2:36 am |
    —-then I’m going to listen to: http://youtu.be/BCFxw66ox5Y—-

have been listening to it already more than a week ago … you´re late! ;-)

“The speach of the century” !!! … at least for americans … and to always be
    remembered !!!! .. even if only in hindsight….
    The last authentic “statesman” with balls!, proved for over 30 years … that grew out of your country!

He is recognized and appreciated beyond boarders … THE ONLY ONE in decades!

If only people were capable of …. to LISTEN!!!!

18. ricin3000 says:

@GMc: That socialist never-worked-a-day punk Mr Higgins is merely promoting stealing from savers.

No solution just more stealing, this time for YOU (TM)

When will they ever grow up.. well, when their free pork is over with.

Isn’t life simple.

Best all,
    R3K

19. Tell me lies says:

Bond market collapse ?…Rising interest rates ?….Oh.. Yippeeee!!!…I do hope so…maybe I can retire.

20. Danny Cunnington says:

@Stacy, Camden town is a good place to do a live event. There’s lots of venues there with live music. It’s in the North London catchment area and well known for a night out.

21. Peter Jennings says:

@Stacey…Cor, blimey! good on yer gel.

@Vonda Bra, just avin a larf me old china.

22. Panickin Skywalker says:

RE: Tracker Mortgages in Ireland:
    I have a tracker mortgage tied to ECB interest rates; If the ECB raises interest rates, won’t the whole of Europe/The Eurozone just collapse, it being the lender of last resort??

I figured it would be better to peg my mortgage to their rate rather than fix it. My bank would LOVE to get me off the tracker mortgage.

23. frogsoup says:

You guys should definitely look into doing a spoken word show that tours art centres and theatres whilst you’re in the UK. Look into the venues that stand up comedians visit. That way you reach the “real people” (instead of just Londoners ;p) and you get to see a bit of the countryside too!