Jim Willie: Global Gold War Coming As Central Bank Gold is Gone!

By Jim Willie, GoldenJackass.com

-The battle is on for delivery and verification for official gold accounts
-Evidence grows that much of it is gone, and when demanded, replaced with urgency
-It is soon to transform into a global gold war
-The German Govt gold demand to the London and NY City bankers represents a big escalation in the gold war
-The central bank coordinated QE to Infinity has brought questions of gold account location and integrity
-The Allocated Gold Account scandal is a natural event to follow the LIBOR banker scandal
-QE3 will assure a gold rise past the $2000 mark, but the new scandal will take the gold price to $5000

-The powerful gold factors are aligned and in place, led by permanent ZIRP and unlimited QE

Click here for more from Jim Willie on the coming global gold war:

9 comments on “Jim Willie: Global Gold War Coming As Central Bank Gold is Gone!
  1. jischinger says:

so who ever has it we’ll just go and take it back and hang all the middle men who knew.

It’s what the French and British did around the world, right?

2. Buck says:

The writing is on the wall. It has been on the wall. Buy the pm’s. Silver more than gold. And just when you think you bought enough…buy more!

3. Jayme says:

“Word repeats from key sources that the biggest banker criminals will never see justice. They will just vanish.”

4. Uncle Ben and Cousin Timmy have given me their word that Du German Tungsten, opp’s I mean Gold, is completely safe and sound deep in the vaults of New York! … no need for any auditing of Du German Tungsten, opp’s I mean Gold in the New York vaults!…. Uncle Ben’s word is better than Gold!.

5. Bruce says:

Ken, lol.
    ~~~~~

Jim Willie. If I ever meet him, I’ll tell him that I remember when he made a funny remark about ‘balls’ with Tekoa, and Tekoa only responded with an awkward silence rather than the laughter; laughter that was fully-due for a joke of that calibre. I do remember that episode well and felt the awkward silence was totally unjustified.

I want to tell him that that joke was appreciated, way back when.

I want to eat non-GM food with him. I will recommend he not give candy to childrenz though, unless he were sure of the ingredients.

I want to tell him that I appreciate that he appreciates the little things. I will nod when he talks about gold trust issues, but I won’t necessarily agree that a gold-backed anything is the solution to anything, nor give us lasting solutions to anything. It’s just how things are playing out now.

I want to tell him he should do freaking 2+ hour talks to big crowds, if that suits his style.

6. Bruce says:

…and yes, I will ask for my JIM WILLIE / GOLDEN JACKASS stickers and official fan club membership documents!

(even though I don’t subscribe)

7. Billy says:

And this is the real reason of tension between IMF and ECC(Germay) behind the Greek EU debt crisis.

Shit now they will create more debt on Greece so the bankers of NY can gather gold to give back to Germany.

8. Youri Carma says:

Max and The Doc mentioned: Murphy & Nielson: SILVER SUPPRESSION EXPLAINED, Plus a Semi-Numi Must Have! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwamLjTETY

JPMORGAN to IMPLODE? SILVER SCANDAL REVEALED – Bill Murphy part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOr9aT5rok (part 2 commin Sunday)

9. Dustbowl Daze says: