13 comments on “A photo picked hurriedly from the lineup presented by Google Image search is quite possibly THE WORST PHOTO THAT COULD HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.
  1. sam says:

worst photo? these guys don’t know much about the internet do they?

2. OlympiaLogger says:

NOW you see there… one MORE reason why, when my contract’s up here in Denver, I’ll be straight back to my family’s dryland-wheat farm and leave this bottomless pit shithole to the gestapo high school dropout cops and mexican drug-dealers and God damned perverts that are so willfully stupid, the don’t even know what sex they are.

Don’t even bother to look for me — I’m already gone.

3. MrJones says:

This is what happens went you eliminate the “Factual Verification Departments” to save a few bucks. Heck, whatever this cost them they will see its less then the cost of verification. Kind of like the bankers paying a small fine.

4. lupe says:

we are already over the cliff, this is just details about the fall…

5. Flopot says:

You have to be a real ding dong not to spot that…

6. David Liberty says:

is this for real??

WOAHAHahahaha!

7. John Robb says:

@David Liberty
    Didn’t you mean this one..?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw03JjYeoVo :D

8. Banking Thiefs says:

Is it just me, or do book deals seem like a good way to launder bribe money to people in power? Who buys this crap?

9. Al Kyder says:

@ David Liberty
    @ John Robb

Thats nothing, this is by far the best one ever.

In Finland messing with google translator is a national sport during winter

Literal real translation = cunty cunt.

10. Bruce says:

too funny.
    this is possibly the BEST photo that could have been chosen, I reckon!

The hilarity.
    The article makes some long-winded talk about copyrights and what’s right and wrong. Well when you’re searching for someone’s book cover to promote, I don’t think anyone is going to sue you for it, yeah?

It was obviously done in a hurry or under the influence ;)
    Hilarity. Best. Best. Best.

11. gold bullet says:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

12. Aaron Bosse says:

Check out my silver position!