[KR348] Keiser Report: Debt Erasers

We discuss the nine scariest words in the English language – “I’m from JP Morgan and I’m here to help you.” They also discuss deferred prosecution agreements and celebrities and bloggers shilling for banksters in California’s mortgage contract-asset seizure market. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Jaromil about bitcoin as a digital charm bracelet and the revolution in accounting science – triple entry accounting.

107 comments on “[KR348] Keiser Report: Debt Erasers
  1. Youri Carma says:

A Hedge Fund Physically Takes Control Of Ship Belonging To Argentina’s Navy http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge-fund-elliott-capital-management-seizes-ara-libertad-ship-owned-by-argentina-2012-10

2. not_me says:

reluctantly, but here it is …. VB

Why is U reluctant?

Because Randy is a smart-ass who thinks he’s funny? But ain’t?

3. Youri Carma says:

Follow Up: A Hedge Fund Physically Takes Control Of Ship Belonging To Argentina’s Navy

shipgeek: I contacted a friend in Buenos Aires. He just answered and said the Ship is still stuck in Ghana with alll sailors on board.

4. Youri Carma says:

Study reveals ancient greenhouse gas emissions An analysis of Greenland ice core samples indicates significant global methane emissions per capita during the Roman Empire and China’s Han Dynasty — much greater than had been known. http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-humans-climate-change-20121004,0,2962982.story

Conclusion: SUV invented much earlier in history than thought 🙂

5. Specky4eyes says:

@DC. It was the Giza pyramid one I was after. I did find something about the prime meridian linking all the sites you mentioned but I don’t think it was the right video because this one used the GMT line as the base line. It was very late when I watched it so can’t remember the detail and since then I have been side tracked by operation Gladio which is new to me.
    Thanks for replying.

6. YoLithos says:

Jābir ibn Hayyān
    The production of aqua regia, a solvent capable of dissolving gold, … mercuric chloride by heating mercury with common salt, alum and saltpeter. … http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C4%81bir_ibn_Hayy%C4%81n