The official Facebook pages for Max Keiser & Keiser Report

Stacy Summary: For once and for all, here are our real Facebook pages, the other ones are fake. But if you feel like chatting to the fake ones, by all means, go ahead.

13 comments on “The official Facebook pages for Max Keiser & Keiser Report
  1. Wolferl says:

To be honest, i find it “strange” that you are using Zuckerbook anyways. Never mind.

2. JennyJune says:

I can’t stand the selective censorship of this dweeb Zuckerberg, the emperor of the Fakebook.

3. Facebook worse than Twitter?
    Like Liborgate worse than Watergate?

I must have the world record of Twitter handles suspended.
    I register ideas for future strategic reason
    Facebook never intruded on my account

4. Al Kyder says:

Damn I would love to see that. Sadly, I was banned from Facebook shortly after the V Tech Massacre. Facebook is founded on the blood of those people anyways. No one had heard of it before then. My scam Facebook Freddy want to be your friend netted me all kinds of info, like complete CV’s even visa card and phone numbers.

Also pointing out that the killer from the Virginia tech massacre was on a mission, and tracking his movements via facebook posts was met with horror. All reference to that was destroyed within 12 hours. Anyone following that on Facebook knew what his motive was, but they have now convinced themselves of ……. The truth could not possibly be true.

Basically the Korean killed his Girlfriend, and then went berserk soon after. He had time to formulate a crude plan He then killed anyone who got in his way, until he reached his target Liviu (Joe) Librescu and executed him then Cho (the Korean) shot himself in the head.

This is going to be a recurring theme going into the future, Asians, and particularly Koreans who dont seem to mind the Third Reich. An east west cultural divide is opening here. We need to be aware of it.

5. Dustbowl Daze says:

Thank you for assimilating into the Zucker Borg. Please don’t forget to click on the ads.

6. La Curee says:

Fits with Alex Jones’s prediction of October.

7. AntiEussr says:

Huh ? Facebook?
    That’s cia & nsa territory.
    Make up something else up because i will not click these links.

8. gardener1 says:

Facebook, really? Fuck Facebook and fuck all things and anything on Facebook.
    I only log in every couple of months to fix whatever privacy leaks they installed since I last checked them.
    I wouldn’t send the dogcatcher a birthday greeting on Facebook.
    Official Facebook pages for the Keiser Report, are you serious??

9. Wahrheit says:

Now, if only Max could provide links to his videos as well, for those of us who don’t use Flash.

10. Wahrheit says:

@gardener1

Then why do you even have a Facebook acct? I personally only have empty FB accts just to see what it’s like. Am I missing something because it looks like nothing.

@all

Do note that the CEO of LinkedIn attended the recent Bilderberg meeting. I don’t have a LinkedIn acct and never will.

11. Mark says:

Alert ~ shut down your facebook accounts. I’ll explain later in an article.

12. Oky1 says:

Suckerbook, Really!

I thought you guys knew better then to step on a cow turd on a hot day, guess not! LOL;)

Oilwell…

13. Oky1 says:

Max/Stacy,

Uncle Jim says howdy! 🙂

**Jim Sinclair’s Commentary

This is a spoof, but you should listen to it.

It has worked so perfectly that I doubt our intelligence service could have invented it. However, what a great gift to the entire international intelligence world. **