SPEARMINT WTF!

9 comments on “SPEARMINT WTF!
  1. JonnyJames says:

Ah the Wicked Bitch of the West.
    Just yesterday she was in India threatening them not to import Iran oil.
    What is she going to do, have the Evil Empire nuke India?
    A desperately failing and flailing decaying empire threatening the world. Be careful Hillary you might get what you wish for.

The USA is a suicide cult.

2. Of course the place is empty. I wouldn’t pay to see that.

3. Bruce says:

Those chairs look comfy.

4. Sandra says:

For those who didn’t realise, this was almost certainly a depiction of todays Zerohedge article by John Aziz

“The European Union Is Destroying European Unity”

“So we know that the pro-bailout parties in Greece have failed to form a coalition, and that this will either mean an anti-bailout anti-austerity government, or new elections, and that this will probably mean that the Greek default is about to become extremely messy (because let’s face it the chances of the Greek people electing a pro-austerity, pro-bailout government is about as likely as Hillary Clinton quitting her job at the State Department and seeking a job shaking her booty at Spearmint Rhino).”

Hilarious. I laughed as much at the photo as at the quote.

Do you think anyone would pay 2 camels for her?

5. giles says:

I’d definitely rather have the two camels. It’d be a comfier ride and they probably wouldn’t smell as much.

6. SilverCondom says:

I understand why Bill cheated on that thing…

7. Alf says:

This reminds me of a strip club I went to in the east end of London back in
    1980′s…I asked the 70 year old, 18 stone barmaid, who had a front tooth missing;
    what time the show started…she replied…”As soon as I finish serving these
    drinks darlin”…Its was a sight I’ll never forget!

8. SilverCondom says:

@ Alf

Man, you must be traumatized!

9. aaah says:

Everyone knows that Bill liked to hang an air freshener on his woody
    (complete with Presidential seal) during Monica’s slurping but
    by spearmint do you mean Hillary
    has a spearmint air freshener up her vage?