“JPMorgan Is Tanking After Announcement Of Shock Losses Due To ‘Egregious Mistakes’

Jamie should have stopped the fraud while he still had a chance!

9 comments on “Jamie Dimon’s ‘Egregious Mistake’ Is Underestimating Max Keiser’s Silver Liberation Army!
  1. tsuki says:

Page not found.

2. flicks says:

‘It could easily get worse’ well said Jamie; music to our ears. Remember everyone – Blythe created CDS lol and remember Max has always said the bansketers will blow (metaphorically for the paranoid security agents) themselves up.

3. newladworkingin EIRA says:

cut and paste below, from the comments under the ZH post:

Thu, 05/10/2012 – 21:33 | 2415845Paul Atreides

Repost:

Everbody I mean EVERYBODY should go out and buy some physical silver tomorrow, doesn’t have to be a lot if we can get everyone on board we can do some damage. With JP Morgan floundering NOW is the time to put the squeeze on those naked shorts.

Second Friday in May? Time to take the silver away!

#SILVERFRIDAY

Start spreading the word tweets have been started, loop in hash tags like #endthefed #ronpaul #crashjpm #crashjpmorgan #silver #gold #commodities #tbtf #jpm

I will commit to a tube of silver maples 25oz.

Login or register to post comments
    Thu, 05/10/2012 – 21:49 | 2415911fightthepower

I have two words for you. Monster Box.

Login or register to post comments
    Thu, 05/10/2012 – 21:56 | 2415934Paul Atreides

I would if I had the funds!!!

It’s definitely not going to be my first tube….

Login or register to post comments
    Thu, 05/10/2012 – 21:57 | 2415935Temporalist

I’m surprised the shiney hasn’t doubled to $60 on this news.

Login or register to post comments
    Thu, 05/10/2012 – 21:59 | 2415937Paul Atreides

Another good reason to load up tomorrow morning…I tried to get the word out but I am a nobody in the metal space, spread the word!

4. Marc Authier says:

The biggest sovereign risk is JP Morgan. Buy physical silver today and take delivery of it.
    Crash JP Morganica.

5. Hegelian Dialectic says:

‘The Company’ may have ‘lost’ money, but I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnuts that the individuals in the company made a killing. Remember, sportsfans, ‘Stupid Mistakes’ = Fraud.

6. jayzio says:

Doin my part. just bought 32 oz.

7. SAO says:

@flicks
    “Banksters trying to escape.” Hilarious!