TITANIC TODAY

21 comments on “TITANIC TODAY
  1. neweveryday says:

The 13th and all the ‘chatter’ signifies that it’s into countdown time. I just observe, ain’t superstitious, know nothing – but my ears still work:)

2. oneguy says:

Max and Stacy, you should consider getting this guy on your show. The world needs people like this.
    Nicholas Merrill, is starting a privacy oriented telecom company and hes from NYC.

He is trying out crowd source funding. Hell I just gave him $25.

“This project’s goal is to raise funds for my nonprofit organization, Calyx Institute, which will launch a privacy-focused Internet Service Provider and mobile phone service using end-to-end encryption technology.” -Nicholas Merrill

3. Geek Boy says:

Titanic’s last port of call before the tragedy was Cobh, County Cork, Ireland. Doesn’t bode well really does it, considering the day that’s in it?…..if you believe in such shite

……And another thing, I understand that they’re having a big whooly (party) back in Cork and Belfast (where the ship was built) Only in Ireland would you have a party now, having the craic over hundreds of deaths albeit a hundred years ago. Gallows humour in extremis y’all

4. gold bullet says:

Since Facebook is mentioned in the above brilliant artwork by wb7:

”A Challenge To Facebook: Withdraw CISPA Support Until The Bill Is Fixed Or Replaced”

5. ronron says:

hahaha. all aboard.

6. neweveryday says:

Hey, look at that iceberg!

Which one?

I dunno, they all look the same to me.

7. neweveryday says:

For the record: I think this is Banzai’s best ever. In 100 years it will definitvely time-stamp the present moment. In 100 years… wtf am I saying?

8. Paul says:

That is really funny!!

9. Youri Carma says:

‘Titanic’ Story Still Captivates 100 Years Later http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k88Y78Q97w

10. Rick says:

He forgot stupid people.

11. Rick says:

Hey Max, your site has become very slow to load, with all the videos dude. It wasn’t like this even just a year ago.

12. jarrollin says:

100 shares please…btw is kate winslett on board?

13. frances snoot says:

Dagmar

Spiral up, leaves
    Of many souls, crimson
    Glory of Autumn’s hope
    Made light, ambient
    Spring sunshine of the fields.

My husband reticent
    Procures my longing with his grace.

Eyes speak oceans moist
    Darkness, mixing salt-tear
    Gratitude of uplift, nutrient rich
    Waters telling tide’s sorrow,
    Bought by power and majesty.

Dagda, Shining One,
    The clouds clap thine.

Godspeed quickened
    Pulse of the trident,
    Whirlpools foam swallows,
    The destined end
    Of all things born in shame.

Sweet the laughter
    Of the many waves spilt true.

14. frances snoot says:

My mother’s name is Margaret.

15. frances snoot says:

The good news is that we get Maxwell’s outcome.

16. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

Thanks for info on LTCM’s and GSM’s, as Yoda says, do not leave yet your training is not complete.
    Was it the railroad company and lockheed first then or was there earlier buffoonery?

17. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

@the owl watchers fraternity, who is Maxwell-I don’t understand the cut of your plumage?