The word of the day is plunge.

13 comments on “The word of the day is plunge.
  1. SilverCondom says:

After the plunge, the question is: can you swim?

2. My poor plastic is groaning! with purchases of essential woodworking and engineering kit. “BE PREPARED!” I think that Boy Scout’s Motto was set to music by a great mathematician and pianist named Tom. We have been collecting brand new state of the art kit for over ten years now.

The purpose is to make mass-production jigs, so that my local neighbours can be moderately self sufficient in electrical power. Keep their deep freezes functioning etc. We hape and pray that the global economy has a soft landing, …but….we never know? In my view the worst case scenario is that government adopt that tired old ‘so-called’ solution…. WAR!…. GROAN!… it could get us into more trouble than government bargained for,… if they try it!…Listen to Tom’s song!

3. James Brown says:

What a load of tosh! The mints are doing a roaring trade…! ;-)

4. Alf says:

Hollande and Merkel clash looms over eurozone austerity
    German chancellor tells France it cannot rewrite fiscal pact but French
    presidential frontrunner says Berlin does not rule Europe

Anti-austerity movement gathers pace across Europe…

5. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

There be money to be made out of the plunge or so I’m told.
    @Alastair, agreed could be a move to more war, but would have thought dried food more practical and longer lasting-nice if you got the spare power I’m suppose, but freezers are energy hungry beasts and can think of more useful things to use with those precious daylight kW hours.(energy intensive reverse osmosis water purification for one)

This is for Max and the guys (double wink), Info-Babes with Alex Jones,
    Is that a real gun?! In the UK we are barely allowed water pistols lol.
    And I dont see why the News unit are getting in such a tizzy about Amanda-really dont see any problem at all;)

6. Bruce says:

I’m willing to be McDonald’s and Coca-Cola aren’t hurting though.

7. Bruce says:

be = bet

8. Harry says:

Will the plunge affect commodities?
    Will the plunge affect metals?

And how to properly test my metal coins without acids?
    How to confirm both silver and gold?
    We need a scale, something to measure diameter and thickness, magnifying glass, neodymium magnet, but what else?

9. chiller says:

It’s not the EU domestic product that’s gross, it’s Chris Williams assessment of it that’s gross. This is how you shill for the losing team and destroy any and all chances of keeping your career as a financial annalist.

10. Banking Thiefs says:

I often see the headline “gold prices plunge” too, when they are only down a fraction of a percent. LOL. :D

11. Banking Thiefs says:

“And how to properly test my metal coins without acids?” the best test is a specific gravity test. You suspend the coin in pure water on a scale.