Nigel Farage: There Are Going to Be Serious Banking Collapses

Farage also had this to say about the Italian movement of gold: “It was interesting to see massive bullion movements last month, out of Italian banks and into Swiss banks. So, people who have purchased gold for protection and have kept the gold in Italian bank vaults, now their trust in Italian banks is so bad they have physically moved the bullion to Switzerland. I’m still a believer, buy gold on dips.”

16 comments on “Nigel Farage: There Are Going to Be Serious Banking Collapses
  1. Rumcajs says:

It is all fuckin’ bad news on this website! But hey! Forwarned is forearmed.

2. frances snoot says:

Summons

You come against the Fairy Queen
    To mock me? Rest assured
    Your weary bed of thorns
    Bleeds anguish and torment.
    Fine sieved blemished flesh
    Man of the last breath wanting.

My lithe light body
    Like ethereal chambers
    Of the heart of God knows
    Only one master. Only one
    Who calls with the winged beat
    Of the severn night.

Let thy faith rule the day
    With weary feet. Let the morning
    Be without comfort and thy night
    Sweats crease the worn sheets
    Of thy own full sin. Hearken not to
    The voice of reason.

The voice of Truth plays
    Like a lyre careful choice notes.
    Mine the restless wind upon the waters:
    Mine the pace of the light to make fast
    My veritable longing. Thou man weary:
    Know justice in your solemn loss.

3. Bruce says:

This segmuuuuunt is sponsorrrrrrrrd by…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “When I talk about the threats and the risk that this thing could finish up in some kind of rebellion, some sort of awful social cataclysm, they (other European politicians) are now very worried indeed. They will talk to you in private, but in public, nobody dares utter a word.

I think the deterioration, in the last two or three weeks, in the eurozone is very serious indeed. It’s the bond spreads in Italy and Spain. It’s the fact that youth unemployment is now over 50% in some of these Mediterranean countries.

It’s riot and disorder on the streets. And yet a month ago I was here and there was Herman Van Rumpuy telling us, ‘We’ve turned the corner. Everything is solved. There are no more problems with the eurozone.’ What a pack of jokers they look like.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Farage’s Van Rumpuy rant on YouTube from a while back was great. Though I don’t know how much I can trust a politician…

4. VON DEM says:

EUROPES GOLD ALWAYS ENDS UP IN SWISS VAULTS DURING A WAR , ONLY THIS WAR IS PURELY ECONOMIC , THE EURO IS ON LIFE SUPPORT WHILE THE REAL MONEY AKA GOLD SILVER DISAPEARS

5. ronron says:

hi Snoot. :-)

6. frances snoot says:

Heh, ronron.

7. frances snoot says:

The scarlet A had never been a badge of shame. The shame belongs to the banks who proliferate lies to increase profit margins.

8. jischinger says:

I don’t agree with everything this guy says, but I could listen to him talk all day

9. Mini US says:

I think the gold price would be higher but for a whole lot of cash on the sidelines waiting for the mother of all dips.

They could be waiting a long, expensive, frustrating time ;)

10. Mattdog says:

We, the people, by standing strong, can bring an end to the abuses perpetrated by the so-called elite. It is happening RIGHT NOW. Remember that YOU are not alone. It is those who pretend to CONTROL you that are playing very manipulative cards and hands. Change that now. Yes You Can.

11. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

@mattdog, we are made to feel alone thats part of the agenda
    @bruce, Nigel tells us as it is-liars always hate being confronted with the truth thanks for the link-he was a trader and he knows the crack(I wonder if Max ever met him in late 80’s)
    ”the country that leaves the eurozone first will be the one that recovers first”

Good morning M+S and everyone else hope yer all well:-)
    ”21 – Exxon-Mobil paid $15 billion in taxes in 2009, but not a single penny went to the U.S. government.”

12. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

”In any event, it’s rare that anyone goes bankrupt because of a single bad decision. It takes many missteps, and consistently bad decisions aren’t accidents. Consistently bad decisions are the product of a flawed moral philosophy. Moral philosophy guides you as to what is right or wrong. The prevailing moral philosophy has so degenerated that Americans think it’s OK to invade other countries that not only haven’t attacked it but can’t even credibly threaten to attack it. I’m not talking just about Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya – pitiful non-entities on the other side of the world. They were preceded by even weaker prey, closer to home, like Granada, Panama, Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Not only that, but they think coercion should be used to steal wealth from the people who produce it, and give it to those who’ve done absolutely nothing to deserve it.”

13. flicks says:

Don’t like Farage or UKIP but there you go, hate even more that I agree with him.

14. Alf says:

Farage?…Be careful with this guy, a committed Thatcherite, Ex-commodities broker
    from the City of London, he’s so far right-wing he makes Cameron look like
    a socialist…just be careful!

15. Mini US says:

@Rumcajs

“It is all fuckin’ bad news on this website! But hey! Forwarned is forearmed.”

I used to think that, but then I realised that this is the good news site :)
    The real ‘bad news’ is all the BS you have been reading before you got here.

Some people call me negative when I talk about some of this stuff.
    What I realised is that they just refuse to face up to things and prefer to hide from the truth.
    Truth = Happiness my friend.
    It doesn’t mean you have to get depressed about it. I mean look at Max and Stacy, they are always laughing because they know what is going on and are prepared.
    Ok, they get passionate about this stuff, thats great. I remember back when ‘The Oracle’ was on and it was a breath of fresh air to see people who knew the score actually laughing about it.
    No where else on this planet do you get what is here.
    It is amazeballs! Enjoy :)