15 comments on “Max Keiser: “Obama Defaulted On The U.S. Constitution; Christine Lagarde Is A Debt Junkie; Round Up The Bankers And Throw Them In Jail”
  1. Alex says:

This hype about border controls for PM’s dismantled. I took one 10oz bar and two 5 oz America the Beautiful silver coins with me on a transatlantic flight from New York to Scandinavia in my carry-on bags. Nothing happened? No additional screening, no luminati, no DHS, no nothing. This could have just as easily been gold or platinum. In the past, I have taken gold buffalos with me, in my pocket and put them in the seperate container with my keys and wallet and nothing.

I agree there is something going on in PM’s; but I also think Max and Stacey are typical Americans trying to exaggerate in order to exploit and capitalize on the situation. I also have to question Iran. How can India and Pakistan get the bomb in the 1960’s against the will of the west and with no help from anyone and Iran, a supposedly smart, well educated country still cant figuure it out. Most of the technologies needed to make a bomb are now commerically available wheras India and pakistand had to develop it themselves? I hope this mess forces India and Pakistan to work together to find and exploit alternative sources or just get together and invade Iran and get their oil and land to spread out their populations. Also a combined India and Pakistan with an Afghan Alliance could push thru the stans and into the interior of Russia.

India and Pakistan were divivided for a reason. Even as seperate rival brothers they are a power, imagine the house united. An Indian nation could extend from the top of Russia, Austrailia and to the bottom tip of India that would be just as free and disorganized, yet functional.

I would like to see Max grill the Iranians on this one. How can you devote so many resources, for so long, and with so much assistance and come up so short in a time of need. Iranians have gotten help from Pakistan AQ Kahn, sent numerous people to study nuclear engineering, even in the USA and still they can’t figure this out?

2. MirrorMirror says:

Excellent reporting (as usual) from Afhsin Rattansi :

The rise and fall of Al-Jazeera Arabic-Double Standards-04-14-2012

25 mins.

3. MirrorMirror says:

@Alex … ´Iran

It’s not a question of “figuring it out”….
    .. it’s a question of how to keep their scientists alive long enough to finish the project.

4. Jason says:

More than a decade ago an american engineering student with a C average designed an atomic bomb for a term paper. His design was good enough to get noticed by the government.

5. MirrorMirror says:

The people are not revolting , the politicians are !:lol:

6. Jim says:

Toss them into a FEMA camp!

BTW who’s watching the store? in the U.S.A.

7. Becky says:

DSK was not a “Financial Rapist”…he was a literal one! Also too, The People don’t “need” to Revolt…. They will!!
    Poor Christine – I hope she never comes to this website…!!!

8. Eric says:

@Jim
    Toss them into a FEMA camp!
    Agreed.

BTW who’s watching the store? in the U.S.A.
    Ben the Banker is doing a great job of looting the store.

As for the presidential pretorian guards, it appears they are guilty of not paying their bills but will the crucified at the altar of white anglo-saxson protestant puritanical hypocrisy. An unusual human sacrificial rite engaged in from time to time in America to satiate some cathartic social angst. Not unlike the old time burning of witches for causing crop failures. All great theater to make everyone feel scummy and in need to bow their heads in shame so they miss the looting of the masses by Benny the Banker. … there I closed the loop for you.

9. Jayme says:

The questions and answers seemed disconnected in this interview. Always good to see Max interviewed, however.

10. Robert Mockan says:

@ Alex

Your question about Iran and the bomb implies Iran is seeking to build it.
    An interesting comment about Pakistan and India building and testing them. Does it not make more sense to say that if Iran did want to build one, they would have?

11. Bruce says:

I’ve got this video in my Max Keiser classics collection. That long pause after the debt whore opening comments from Max is classic.

2011 vintage.
    Pure gold.

12. Becky says:

@Bruce:-

Yes! The Newscaster was totally bemused – it was Golden!!! :^D

13. Aridzonan_13 says:

Bush defaulted on the Constitution with the Patriot Act. Obama is into how far he can bury it’s memory.. I call it the “OBushBama” continuity plan. Brought to us by our friends at FedGov.Inc.

14. Dave in Pa says:

Debt whore, love that term.

15. I think the term “Debt Whore” is too inflammatory and discredits Max. On the other hand, he is technically correct. So what do you do?

People can’t handle the truth.

What would be a better term than “whore”, a term traditionally used to describe a person who sells sex for money. In this case there is no appropriate term for someone who sells debt to make money. “Banker” is too good a term. We need a new word.

Finally “Debt Whore” just seems appropriate, however inappropriate it seems.