iPad 1, Firearm 0: The New Knowledge Society and the Keiser-Fukuyama Parallel

Stacy Summary: Interesting review of Keiser Report episode 264. Found it on my new Facebook page!

9 comments on “iPad 1, Firearm 0: The New Knowledge Society and the Keiser-Fukuyama Parallel
  1. Tamir says:

American Insanity Update
    —————————————-

“A married history teacher has been arrested after he prompted girls to perform sex acts and send him lewd images in exchange for higher grades.

Casey Hauff, 32, of Atoka, Oklahoma, faces 11 sexual abuse charges.
    Five alleged victims have come forward and authorities fear that there could be more.
    Hauff taught at Atoka High School until he resigned when the sexual abuse allegations were made.
    Police said the victims only came forward once a classmate told school authorities.”

Oh, yeah.

2. gold bullet says:

”German Scriptwriters Attack ‘Greens, Pirates, Left-wingers And Internet Community’ For Daring To Have Different Views On Copyright”

3. Al Kyder says:

;) @ maxkeiser & stacyherbert

4. Mother Earth says:

Well, this is great. Get all those ‘knowers’ on a big island. Ship them to the Maldives and let them know themselves breakfast and a massage and scuba gear and powerboats until they can’t take anymore… I’ll meanwhile try to make sure I got me the stuff they don’t need seeing they have all that knowledgeeability goain on..

5. Mother Earth says:

Casey Hauff, a bit of African education in the states…

6. JonnyJames says:

Fukuyama’s neocon wet-dream of the “End of History” was a ridiculous piece of tautological nonsense. Ivory-tower ideologues like Fukuyama (like the Kagans, Kristols, Kissinger and other assholes) are lauded as brilliant and wise men. Yet their claims are invalid, not to mention morally disgusting and criminal.

Just like Steve Keen outlines in his magnum opus, the most lauded and revered academic economist elites are merely ideologue hack groupthinkers who do not practice science nor rigorous academic prinicples.

In our post Orwellian world, ingnorance is strength, and lies are the truth.

7. Dilberta says:

I nearly got a woody years back in 2001 when in my “spare time” I converted a piping design training manual into a searchable webpage with thousands of links. It went live in the US based global engineering corporation without much fanfare. I soon discovered that thousands of Asian office workers were using their “spare time” to educate themselves while the western offices went home for the day. This corporation has now lost its competitive advantage as it lost those self trained workers to new engineering start-ups and several of the western offices have closed. Knowledge is power indeed.

I did my bit for making the world a little flatter. ~blows and buffs nails

8. Bruce says: