27 comments on “As predicted: Zynga is a Trojan horse for online gambling. (As soon as politicians are paid to get rid of those pesky laws).
  1. Youri Carma says:

Bill Black: Our System Is So Flawed That Fraud Is Mathematically Guaranteed – Part I of Chris’ interview with Bill Black (58m:28s) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JfmzUtlWM

2. Youri Carma says:

Hedge funds bet against eurozone, 27 April 2012 (Financial Times)
    Interesting Quotes:

“Indeed, their bets against the bonds of “core” eurozone countries – not just France, but Germany and the Netherlands too – represent a new, deeper level of bearishness on the single currency area’s prospects. ”

“With Bund yields, which move inversely to prices, near all time lows, fund managers can meanwhile write credit default swaps, a form of protection against default, for very little so-called “carry”, the cost of maintaining such a trade.”

“So much liquidity is being pumped in by central banks around the world – fundamentals be damned.”

3. Capt. Ray says:

… and then there is btc ;)

4. MirrorMirror says:

Now up to 611 High Profile Bosses resigned since 9/9/2011 …

End of list as of 4/22/12

Geen donder.
    Geen reet.

6. Youri Carma says:

@MirrorMirror

Somtin’s brewing.

7. Becky says:

So depressing. So kids will be gambling now…Lordy Lord!

8. What-me-worry? says:

@MM & YC: maybe they’re all packing their sunglasses, underpants and toothbrushes for a trip to Mars…….

9. Youri Carma says:

@What-me-worry? – “…a trip to Mars…….”

I do hope hope so they’ll arrive on Mars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qiwrr1qfuU

10. MirrorMirror says:

@Youri ….”I do hope hope so they’ll arrive on Mars ”

Flight delayed due to NON-payment of German GEMA fees !
    Sh*t …was looking forward to the trip ! :lol:

11. MirrorMirror says:

German Pirates in near hand-fight with Journalists…

….. the Journalists wanted to film their notebook screens !
    i.e. they got their first lesson in “privacy” :lol:

12. MirrorMirror says:

@trooper dave … yeah , an oldie but goodie.

I guess many people wish the Aliens would land and kick out the Politicians ;-)

13. Youri Carma says:

@MirrorMirror

It’s lookin’ grimm. Starting an Iranian oil boycot at the beginning of the tourism season is ofcourse a very sensible thing to do.

Pre-Holiday-Greece Bookings from Germany are down by some 30% not only outof bad sentiment because fly-drive without gasoline isn’t somtin to look forward to.

I actually experiened that myself and getting gasoline costed a day. I realy donnow what the Greek gov has in mind with boycotting Iran shooting themselves in the foot. Now they’ve got to build up even more debt to stay afloat.

Crazy- Malakka!!!!

14. SilverCondom says:

How the US uses sexual humiliation as a political tool to control the masses

by Naomi Wolf

15. Gruntsvig says:

Webofdebt is not my website, but one that should be look at…
    William K. Black site with others is also a good source…

16. Youri Carma says:

Roving Gambler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuEOGMzSLoQ

I am a roving gambler, I’ve gambled down in town
    Whenever I meet with a deck of cards I lay my money down.
    Lay my money down, lay my money down

I had not been in Washington not many more weeks than three
    When I fell in love with a pretty little gal, she fell in love with me.
    Fell in love with me, fell in love with me

She took me in her parlor, she cooled me with her fan
    She whispered low in her mother’s ear, “I love that gambling man.”
    Love that gamblin’ man, love that gamblin’ man

“Daughter, oh dear daughter, how can you treat me so?
    To leave your dear old mother, and with a gambler go?”
    With a gambler go, with a gambler go

I’ve gambled down in Washington; I’ve gambled over in Spain
    I’m goin’ down to Georgia to gamble my last game.
    Gamble my last game, gamble my last game

“Oh mother, oh dear mother, you know I love you well
    But the love I have for this gambling man, no human tongue can tell.”
    No human tongue can tell, no human tongue can tell

“I hear that train a-coming, coming ’round the curve
    A-whistling and a-blowing straining every nerve.”
    Strainin’ every nerve, strainin’ every nerve

“Mother, oh dear mother, I’ll tell you if I can
    If you ever see me comin’ back, I’ll be with the gambling man.
    Be with the gambling man.
    Be with the gambling man.”

I am a roving gambler, I’ve gambled down in town
    Whenever I meet with a deck of cards I lay my money down.
    Lay my money down, lay my money down

17. JonnyJames says:

@Youri Thanks for posting the WK. Black link.
    Bring Back Bill Black!
    Banksters Behind Bars!
    @Gruntsvig, That is Ellen Brown’s site. Her latest article is spot-on. She has been on the show before.

18. JonnyJames says:

@Youri
    Re; post from a few days ago: Jules Allen’s version of Jack o Diamonds is much earlier (1928). I have an ancient 78rpm record from my great grandfather of that. What a coincidence that you even know about such old-time american music.

“If the river was whisky and I was a duck
    I’d dive to the bottom and never come up…
    rye whiskey rye whisky, rye whisky I cry
    If I don’t get rye whisky I surely will die”

19. JonnyJames says:

Must read latest article from the mighty Pepe Escobar

20. JonnyJames says:

Insider Trading 9/11: Allegations that informed circles made substantial profits in financial markets in connection to 9/11
    by Lars Schall

21. Youri Carma says:

Got to love the alteration of the lyrics by The Stanley Brothers from the verion I have:

Shot the gambler down, shot the gambler down

Gamled his last game, gambled his last game

22. Mike says:

Except for the fact the gambling is usually monopolized by governments, what’s all the fuss about?

23. Youri Carma says:

@JonnyJames

Got some ol recods also from the 60-ties with a Jack o Diamonds version I havn’t found on the net yet. Maybe have to digitize it myself and put it up later.