“So … who is with me with this movement?”

17 comments on ““So … who is with me with this movement?”
  1. imagineer says:

been doin it for 7 years
    every child born gets one was easy at $5
    every wedding gets a kilo was easy at $300
    10 oz bars r great paper weights was easy at $100
    think I told Max to look at it as well
    get with the programme

neil

2. Geek Boy says:

Irish President Michael D Higgins with Michael Graham (US right wing radio host)

The President concludes his rant with “So be proud to be a decent American instead of just a wanker whipping up fear!”

Gotta’ hear this y’all!!!

3. imagineer says:

great link Greek thanks for that

Michael D is a sane man

4. imagineer says:

oops Geek lol

5. Alf says:

@Geek Boy

Irish President Michael D Higgins with Michael Graham

Brilliant find…the more I hear from Irish President Michael D Higgins
    the more I respect him…fantastic.

6. trooper dave says:

PM price discovery!! This is how I read it.

The PM market has no limits on paper contracts; the manipulators can sell infinite paper into the market driving the price down to what ever level they wish; they could even sell to themselves to drive the price and thus no risk at delivery time; at delivery the physical PM is not there so any outstanding contract will be settled in FIAT cash; the FIAT supple has no limit so no problem settling the market at delivery. SO, the market has an infinite paper side to it backed by an infinite paper money supply, therefore the price can be held at whatever low level the manipulators wish; the wider economy priced in FIAT may observe inflation but the PM market is TOTALLY CONTROLLED.
    How does this control ever break?

7. Capt. Ray says:

I did it.

And I’m doing it w/ BTC.

So far so good.

I, mean, the objective is to give other people solutions for problems they think they have, in that giving is a beautifull instument.

8. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

O course Max, and brought in a few of friends, but some people absolutely insist on sitting on the fence, I have ran out of rhetoric for them. They can go dance in their dull fiat whereas I boogie with shiny tinkly toes.

9. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

@trooper dave, way I see it we are at peak silver production so the ?minsky moment (of no silver available) is still possibly years away. But as we all know it only takes a little more audience participation to take off that extra idsy bidsy bit of silver surplus tipping us into a major supply problem thus opening the Pandorum. Anyhows gives us all time for a few more orchestrated dips to convert extra fiat doesnt it. Isn’t the Turd’s take on it all that the price discovery/rise illusion has to be maintained, price fix to what is expected upto a point make it fit the charts kinda thing.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
    ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

10. A Gardener says:

“Buy An Ounce- Give an Ounce – Lets Get Physical“
    “So … who is with me with this movement?”
    I am. Been giving silver at Christmas and birthdays for couple of years now, though
    so far only to close family. ( I hate parting with it, but hey it’s good to give something of real value )
    Good little dip at present, Must take advantage of it , even if it’s just a coin or two more.

11. TJ says:

@geek

Higgins fully supports the US electoral process, which everyone knows is rigged? He made his career in politics and therefore has the right to the moral high ground?

What a loud-mouthed, two-faced Cunt!

Enjoy your special brand of Celtic slavery ;-)

12. Al Kyder says:

I’m in :)

13. Bob Crey says:

How likely it is that Chinese government will allow PAGE to carry out its mission and, to quote Ned Leyland, “allow the ‘Spot Dog’ shake off its ‘futures handlers”? If this happens, wouldn’t this drastically increase the cost of Chinese efforts to improve their gold position compared to other superpowers? It seems more reasonable for them to allow this ponzi scheme to go on until they acquire enough gold. This could take years! Any opinions on this?