MF Global’s Corzine Ordered Funds Moved to JPMorgan, Memo Says

Stacy Summary: So the infamous email we discussed with Mark Melin in the latest Keiser Report came from Jon Corzine, who in Congressional testimony claimed he knew nuttin’:

Jon S. Corzine, MF Global Holding Ltd. (MFGLQ)’s chief executive officer, gave “direct instructions” to transfer $200 million from a customer fund account to meet an overdraft in one of the brokerage’s JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) accounts in London, according to an e-mail sent by a firm executive.

Edith O’Brien, a treasurer for the firm, said in an e-mail sent the afternoon of Oct. 28, three days before the company collapsed, that the transfer of the funds was “Per JC’s direct instructions,” according to a copy of a memo drafted by congressional investigators and obtained by Bloomberg News.

Here is the interview with Mark Melin from this moment:

AT 11:22 of this video I tell Alex Jones the TRUTH about what went down . . . Dimon to Corzine, ‘Give me my money or I’ll blow your f****** head off.’

14 comments on “MF Global’s Corzine Ordered Funds Moved to JPMorgan, Memo Says
  1. Micky says:

Wow Max was DEAD ON! I actually just read this at Zero Hedge, then came to this site because I remember Max saying this months ago!

Bravo Max!

2. trish says:

WOW what a surprise :) wish max had some way to back up his information on Demon and then we could see the house of morgue crash down

3. Nak says:

Martha Stewart went to jail on an obstruction of justice charge for lying to a committee. Corzine should swing on the end of a rope for his fraud and obstruction of justice.
    Kudos to Max for being the first one to finger the blame on JPM.

4. Happy Dick says:

Your classic Zionist scheister … Their all no fukcin good

5. ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON
    ARREST JAMIE DIMON

6. Kevin Eshbach says:

I thought Corzine would have been smarter and only given a verbal order and not put anything in written to intentionally avoid a paper trail. I guess he did not understand how easy it is to pull forensics on email versus other methods.

7. gold bullet says:

So this will be the smoking gun that throws his ‘Honorable’ ass in jail, right?! BTW, if he does end up in jail, someone should be nice enough to send him a jar of vaseline, he’ll need it! ;-)

8. Blah blah says:

Do any of you actually think Corzine will end up in jail? It is too big of an admission that the markets are corrupt beyond belief and add legitimacy to the calls that the “recovery” is nothing but hot air. I expect this to be hushed up, brushed under the carpet and back to business as usual. The only way I see any form of prosecution going ahead is if it is more of a vote winner than admitting the system is a mess and the votes that loses.

9. Flopot says:

So does this mean Corzine is kerfooked?

10. Nak says:

@Blah blah
    I still believe Corzine will be the next Treasury Secretary.

11. Bisphenol A says:

I hadn’t seen that before.
    I remember in 2008 when I started reading about the extent of the fraud how shocked I was that it could be allowed to happen without anyone being prosecuted.
    I thought I understood…… but I didn’t understand the extent of the tyranny and evil we face.
    Max Keiser and Alex Jones….. I salute you……. and I don’t impress easy.

Is there no one else in government with a pair of balls prepared to sort it out?
    I guess the Bisphenol A is really doing it’s job
    You know Max was right about feeling guilty …even now writing this …I am thinking …I must be mistaken..
    The world has been turned upside down

12. Hegelian Dialectic says:

The truth the truth the truth is on fire!
    We don’t need no water let the motherfucker burn!

13. Al Kyder says:

@ General Rasta SLA

Yes I woud pay to see that, Like a court room game show, we’ll call it Liar Liar pant on fire, where Jamie is connected to a lie detector and if he tells a porky pie his pants burst into flames.

14. Al Kyder says:

Ah yes Feedback

What can I say, its America. I expect this kind of thing.

I would only be surprised if someone in power suggested that it might be a good idea to pursue justice on this one. That would be a shocker.

Its like those news artices that say, “Scientists discover there is no nutritional value in Breakfast cereals” Well DUH

Tell me something shocking, Like they found a vitamin in cornflakes, or someone detected a trace of Fruit in Froot Loops, that would get my attention.