Dear Max.

I understand that you don’t know who I am and it is not easy to trust in me. So let me show you this video, where a group of anarchists asked me to talk about money. It is subtitled in English.

I want to clarify that I am not an anarchist, neither I sympathize with Enric Duran or Lucio Urtubia. But you will understand why I was asked to the “conference” watching the film. Here you have information about Lucio Urtubia and Enric Durán.

Spain is a country ruled by a minority who extorts the people for their benefit, to the point of having almost the same youth unemployment in Andalusia as in the Gaza Strip. Therefore it is essential to prepare an outside information channel about Spain with the ratings that you have to at least put some pressure and control over our government while informing investors and Big Hands.

I dare to say that “I am your man in Spain” and if you allow me the possibility of a weekly interview about our economy, because the quality of the analysis your audience will rise still further.

Thanks in advance

19 comments on ““Spain is a country ruled by a minority who extorts the people for their benefit, to the point of having almost the same youth unemployment in Andalusia as in the Gaza Strip.”
  1. Mini US says:

La Vida sin Bancos.
    Si es posible, y muy interesante.
    Gracias por la explicacion 🙂

2. Mini US says:

We deserve the system we have.
    Lazy, uneducated rabble 🙂

3. RBKing says:

Advertisement playing…. No thanks *close window*

4. andrew says:

i liked it

5. F. Beard says:

Lazy, uneducated rabble Mini US

Lazy or demoralized and demotivated or simply lacking in lack of scruples, i.e. not sufficiently brain damaged?

6. F. Beard says:

An acquaintance of mine was a sociopath – quite the wheeler and dealer, very charming too – he later became a banker.

7. thepeacehappiness says:

nice one – another general in the SLA in Spain.

8. thepeacehappiness says:

i dated a girl that turned out to be a psycho she is vice president of an investment bank.

9. sam says:

perhaps they should set up and send their youths to Spainish versions of these ‘camps’.

10. Mother Earth says:

Real bills/Lettres de cambio is what my batershare/tubecoin system implements. I did not know it was legal. http://www.tubecoin.com

11. flicks says:

Spanish people who haven’t seen and anyone else who hasn’t seen this please watch :

12. james says:

I found this guy to be a muddled bore. He’s all over the place, saying much about many things, signifying practically nothing.
    I would have much preferred to listen to the other two speakers describe how they defrauded banks for big money for a worthy cause.
    Words!!

13. Jayme says:

Lucio Uturbia is interesting in that he is an anarchist-builder. This seems an oxymoron but anarchism isn’t chaos in the true sense of anarchy. It’s unfortunate that anarchy has gotten a reputation for violence and chaos (mostly by its adversaries) and is used by many who would simply destroy stuff. I’m not an anarchist but if one can get over the lazy use of anarchy as a dumping ground for frustration, I think it has attributes that would be beneficial in maximizing liberty and decentralizing a cleptocratic class.

I like how Marco opens with the fact that he had to ask himself what ‘the system’ is. One really has to make this definition clear before they can define what action they must/can take to change it. Any ambiguity will lead to uncertainty and wasted energy on fruitless action. I like this guy – his approach sounds right and he is up front dissolving the dialectic forms (of left-right, capitalist-communism, etc.) as old definitions which have been used to split and exploit people in the past. I really like this guy – from the little I have heard.

In general, I would not stop where Marcos does in dissolving the dialectics by saying that society is somehow more real than economic or political ideologies. I think this is why he does not consider himself an anarchist. I think that the society-individual is also (to a large extent) a dialectic form and precedes all the other methods that he mentions for the conquest and exploitation of individual energies. The connection between offspring and parent is essentially the first and primal social dependency. However, complex social ideologies of republic and democracy are no more real than capitalism vs. communism. So, though I think Marco has an excellent approach, the atom of society itself must be unraveled as well. It’s like looking for the grand unified field theory of the human psyche where the source of our conflict originates.

Whatever comes out of this, what I would not like to see is another ‘leader’ who represents no one but himself and a few oligarchs with weapons pointed at the masses.

He is a bit academic but if he speaks English (subtitles okay), I would enjoy listening to an interview on KR or OTE about his understanding of how to go about restructuring the economy. He seems to have a philosophical view of economics which challenges the theoretical framework and may open more of us up to economics as it ‘really is.’ It might be good to explore the practical side of his philosophy to see how realistic or well developed it is.

14. kdt says:

@james and what did these “worthey causes do with all that cash???? at some point it went into deposits and got leveraged by the banks to make an exponential amount of money apear on the banks side of the balence sheet wich they can then lend out to colect even more intrest wich was why he spent some time up front trying to get across the idea of understanding what”the system” is. lol your “heros” there shot them selves in the foot it seems when you fully understand the tarbaby/squid that is modern banking

15. slothrop says:

This guy is brilliant people. Wake up. What a refreshing POV. Finally an economist who sees the intersection between money and resources.

Thank you M&S for posting.

16. El_Puerco says:

Gracias por su aporte…Pero como nosotros decimos y sin pelo en la lengua,jajaja…Se le quedo mucha tinta en el tintero…Hay que profundizar el tema un poquito mas….especialmente si se habla de Estados Unidos…Saludos

17. james says:

@kdt What the hell are you talking about? Who are you to say what the other panelists did with the money they took from the banks? Where you there? Did you hear what they had to say? I didn’t. That’s why i wanted to hear more. Maybe they took as much of that money as they could and bought gold and silver coins and PHYSICALLY GAVE that to people who would do something constructive. Maybe they bought land that people could live on. Who knows and who cares? The point is they were able to steal some of that money back and actually DO something besides SOUNDING smart for fifty pointless minutes. Again, I’m just saying I would have liked to have heard what they had to say; and your snide, arrogant tone belies the stupidity of your “opinion” about this guy.

you say, “why he spent some time up front trying to get across the idea of understanding what”the system” is. lol your “heros” there shot them selves in the foot it seems when you fully understand the tarbaby/squid that is modern banking”

What an astronimical arc of asinine assumptions. Talk about putting your shit-shot foot in your mouth.

The guy in question does acrobatic linguistic hoops through the labyrinth of language for fifty minutes and comes up with, what??? Can you (can ANYONE here) give me a meaningful synopsis of what he said in less than 100 words. If ya can’t, then please put your intellectual diapers back on and leave others the grace of having a critical opinion. Smarty-pants, you just shat yourself.

18. Jayme says:

I would have thought Marcos was speaking too intellectually but it is clear that the audience was well informed and very much interested in what Marcos was saying. This is where the change will come from.

19. Badsey says:

People are waking up to these fiat financial scams and fiat financial terrorism. The quicker you turn your backs to the fiat and get into physical the better off (safer) you and your community will be. Physical can be silver/gold/food/barter damn near anything except fiat debt.

Many of these countries are in a crisis situation right now. –>Never too late to turn your back to fiat debt and go phyz. Join the SLA, start stacking, and help your community turn their backs to fiat debt terrorism.