[KR252] Keiser Report – The Hang a Banker A Week Solution

We discuss London bars and cafes introducing Facewatch for criminals on the lower ladder of crime while Mayoral candidate, Ken Livingstone, proposes an all together different solution to end the banking crime wave higher up the ladder. They also discuss Greek heists and tweets from Syntagma Square. In the second half of the show, Max talks to Zeus Yiamouyiannis about Greek tragedies and Greek solutions.

300 comments on “[KR252] Keiser Report – The Hang a Banker A Week Solution
  1. Vonda Bra says:

@ F. Beard | February 22, 2012 at 9:19 pm |
    @VB & Yuri,

—-Yep, I do the twirly thing but it is easier if the strands are 1/2 as long. Also, the water does not have to be as deep when boiling it. —-
    I instantly recognized the “practical thought” you had in mind here, so I didn´t veto :-)

—- My brother has an efficient method of heating the sauce; he just stirs it into the cooked spaghetti. He be an engineer, he be. —-
    well ok, thats fine and “eco” too! … but only when the sauce is “convenience” :D … but even that is acceptable every once in a while ;-)
    You really did not too much wrong this time! ;-) :D
    even better ! :-)

2. Youri Carma says:

@Vonda Bra @F. Beard

If you guys keep switching identeties you don’t make it any easier for me you know … it’s hard enough as it is talkin about two subjects at the same time. The new metrosexual man is perfectly capable of talkin about making spaghetti and WOIII. ;)

Weird in way …

3. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 22, 2012 at 9:23 pm |
    Hi! :-) …. please post them, I happen to have a “converter” ;-)

4. gold bullet says:

@Vonda Bra

”next time, let a piece of butter melt upon that “conglomerate” .. makes it taste
    even better ! :-)

I agree 100%! Butter always makes the Flying Spaghetti Monster taste better! :-D

Add to that a glass of nice northern Italian red wine and you are as close to perfection as possible. ;-)

5. Vonda Bra says:

@ Youri Carma | February 22, 2012 at 9:38 pm |
    @Vonda Bra @F. Beard

—The new metrosexual man is perfectly capable of talkin about making spaghetti and WOIII. —-

hahaha! :D …. above all that, can you cope with some music too? …
    Home cooking …

6. ronron says:

Hi Vonda. :-) there over at SGT report. check them out, very encouraging.

7. Youri Carma says:

@Tamir

“In past days, Iranian officials have claimed they were about to begin operating the new plant — known as Fordo and located in a mountainous region near the holy city of Qum . ” http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/world/middleeast/iranian-plant-is-enriching-uranium-inspectors-confirm.html

Fordow lies just north of Qom. http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=252666

8. Vonda Bra says:

@ gold bullet | February 22, 2012 at 9:43 pm |
    Bingo! … Serbs KNOW! :-)
    chin chin! :-)

9. gold bullet says:

10. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 22, 2012 at 9:51 pm |
    I´m converting ….. currently the Wix Beir stuff … is that what you meant?

11. Vonda Bra says:

@ gold bullet | February 22, 2012 at 9:55 pm |
    —-All of this spaghetti talk has made me hungry, but strangely I want to have pizza, rather than spaghetti.—-
    not strange at all if you had it for lunch :-) .. but don´t forget to also order the Beck´s … or whatever beer! :-)
    PLEASE enjoy !!! :-)

12. Youri Carma says:

WoW!! It’s getting even worse …

Ms. Katseli, an economist who was labor minister in the government of George Papandreou until she left in a cabinet reshuffle last June, was also upset that Greece’s lenders will have the right to seize the gold reserves in the Bank of Greece under the terms of the new deal.

From: Negative Salaries, Negative Bailout And Now Negative Gold – Greece Just Became The Bankster’s Paradise http://www.zerohedge.com/news/negative-salaries-negative-bailout-and-now-negative-gold-greece-just-became-banksters-paradise

13. Mary Genoud says:

Hanging a banker a week would help reduce resource constraints.

14. ronron says:

@Vonda. Bix knows metal, but i worry about his belief in the tooth fairy. :-) there are many metal posts there today. yesterdays archives has a eric sprott interview with silverdoctors.

15. gold bullet says:

@Vonda Bra

Thanks. :-)

16. ronron says:

@Vonda. look at turds chart. 100 per month forever.

17. Vonda Bra says:

ok, “converted” via ronron … to whom it may concern? .. :-)

Part 1 of 2. SGT talks to Bix Weir of RoadtoRoota.com about the $6 TRILLION in seized Bonds, the Ben Fulford and David Wilcock information and the mounting evidence that there are stores of gold on the planet which have never been revealed, making SILVER far more rare and precious than the yellow metal. Guess what?! The world is waking up and the idea of Liberty is more popular than ever.

;-)

18. flicks says:

The way forward is volatile just hold when it drops. Ive held silver since 1973 All around is unreal hold real.

19. Youri Carma says:

@F. Beard@Vonda Bra or whoever is eating (I just had my meal)

Bon Appetit Ladies!

@gold bullet

These Pretzels are Making Me Thirsty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRaLpHoZA8E

20. Mattdog says:

Pizza sounds good.

21. Mattdog says:

Wow, Those pretzels made me thirsty! I’m going to go get some Beer.

22. gold bullet says:

@Youri Carma

Ah, good old Seinfeld. Never fails to bring a smile to my face. :-)

Thanx for the link. :-)

23. MirrorMirror says:

@Youri …Greece’s lenders will have the right to seize the gold reserves in the Bank of Greece under the terms of the new deal.

You beat me to it !

I think we all here called this one first !

24. Happy Dick says:

I was looking at monthly charts on gld and slv …. man, do they look bullush!!

25. Apocalypto says:

Why hang them when you can just walk away?

“The people don’t know their true power.”

26. F. Beard says:

I ain’t be no lady nor metro-sexual neither.

27. Vonda Bra says:

@ Mattdog | February 22, 2012 at 10:14 pm |
    Hi! :-)
    infact, when it comes to Pizza, I wanted to direct GB straight to you … was not sure if you were online (?) …. cause yours, the other day, really was super delicious !!!! ;-)
    I´m not at all into pretzels though :D

anyway… “here´s to y´all” … currently enjoying all kinds of beverages .. ;-)

28. ronron says:

@Beardo, but you sure are a piece of work. ;-)

29. F. Beard says:

@ronron,

And, thank God, most of me still works too except my eyes aren’t as good as I’d like

30. Vonda Bra says:

@ F. Beard
    —-I ain’t be no lady nor metro-sexual neither—-

valid objection!

I´m also not aware, the two of us ever switched identeties ? :-)

31. F. Beard says:

Well, there is the brain thingy too …

32. ronron says:

@Vonda. listen to the video about the Hunt Bros.

33. Vonda Bra says:

@ F. Beard

ref. to the eyesight problems …. everyone does experience that from a certain age on….
    f.e., your next Pasta sauce: includes either/or cabbage, spinage, brokkoli and peas!
    combine it with greek “Feta”, or goat-cheese, lots of garlic and onions … :-)

not to imagine if you´d lose even ….. ;-) (only teasing…)
    eat the right fresh (boil carefully!) stuff and check it out!!!
    Give it a try!!!

34. Vonda Bra says:

@ F. Beard | February 22, 2012 at 10:33 pm |
    —-Well, there is the brain thingy too …—-
    ;-)
    well, for the brain you add your Pasta and salads with walnuts!!! and pumpkin seeds …
    pumpkin seeds btw. also good for prostate stuff!!! ;-)

35. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 22, 2012 at 10:38 pm |
    OK! I will ….

36. F. Beard says:

prostate stuff VB

I don’t patronize them; might catch a disease.

37. Vonda Bra says:

@ F. Beard | @ ALL !

Ron Paul: Restoring Honor. Restoring America.

@ ronron 2012!
    can´t find that f###ing Hunts Bros link :-( .. gimme a f###ing hint, if no link! :D
    .. although, I don´t think I learn any new stuff about the Hunt Bros. … I´d like to know!

38. Specky4eyes says:

What is this? Delia online?

39. ronron says:

oh, and, pasta cuts into the amount of bread you should eat. i like bread and butter. @Vonda. that,s a song.

40. ronron says:

@Vonda. it,s at the same site. wish i was there to show you. :-)

41. F. Beard says:

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAdCePtwoW4

And don’t you fergit it!

42. Vonda Bra says:

@ Specky4eyes | February 22, 2012 at 11:03 pm |
    What is Delia online?

43. F. Beard says:

I did get my hair cut today but it was a Korean gal, not a Philistine.

44. ronron says:

@Vonda . a Greek goddess. Delia. must be you, can,t be Beardo.

45. Vonda Bra says:

F. Beard | February 22, 2012 at 11:11 pm |
    —-I did get my hair cut today but it was a Korean gal, not a Philistine.—-

you mean “haircut” ? ;-(
    how much was it ?

46. Mini US says:

Newt Gingrich’s latest speech.
    Quite amazing !!!

47. F. Beard says:

$20. I always tip.

48. Apocalypto says:

Fun in Greece

Up to 64.000 teachers, municipal employees etc to work without salary

Salary cutbacks (called “unified payroll”) for contract workers at the public sector set to be finalized today. Cuts to be valid retroactively since November 2011. Expected result: Up to 64.000 people will work without salary this month, or even be asked to return money. Amongst them 21.000 teachers, 13.000 municipal employees and 30.000 civil servants.

49. Vonda Bra says:

@ Specky4eyes | February 22, 2012 at 11:03 pm |

what are you looking for here today, what are you missing ?
    haven´t you/we, once been involved in some flour mill-discussion of yours ? ;-)

50. Vonda Bra says:

Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Says He Might Give $100M To Newt Gingrich Or Other Republican

ref. to “or other” … quote:
    …”So with Gingrich looking increasingly unviable, does that mean he’ll throw his largess behind another candidate? “If Ron Paul is chosen I certainly wouldn’t do that.” What about front-runner Mitt Romney? “I don’t want to say. Newspapers said I had two meetings with Romney and Gingrich [on Feb. 3], which is untrue. Most of what is being said about me in this current brouhaha is just not true. I know Romney; I like him. I know Santorum; I like him. … The likelihood is that I’m going to be supportive of whoever the candidate is. I just haven’t decided that yet and will wait to see what happens.”

aha! …
    do I hear a probable “donation-trap” clicking here?
    hopefully RP will get along well without his money …
    with such huge amounts of “campaign-donation-money” in play, its likely that at some point one will always ask to return the “favour” (?)

51. Apocalypto says:

Greek strike protesters burn German flag, chant ‘Nazis Out’

52. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron
    Hunt bros. … I need the link!
    digital life could be so easy … if only you would … ;-)
    VonDelia-Love :-)

53. ronron says:

@Vonda. OK. but don,t tell Tracy. your hard to refuse. :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrrAQBsEE0&feature=player_embedded

54. flicks says:

Celente is all oiled up and pumping it out nicely on AJ

55. Mattdog says:

@Vonda, Hello! :)
    Special treat today, The local package store finally received, (after my constant recommendation (bickering)), Victory Brewery’s Golden Monkey. Everybody wants a Golden Monkey. 9.5 % of pure mystical goodness. If you lag more than a minute after taking a swallow, it seems to say to you, “Wha- Am I not Tasty Enough for You?” To which you humbly reply, “No, not at all, I am very sorry to keep you waiting.”
    Strange, I just took the pet trimmers to my mane earlier this morning. I’m enjoying this synchronization. Amazing posts here, thank you all for the news that matters.

56. Vonda Bra says:

@ Apocalypto | February 22, 2012 at 11:34 pm |

well, that clip is from 2 weeks ago … and it has happened before …
    but what it really shows is, that the greeks still have not learned where to really focus
    their rage to … what a Kindergarden!
    what I am proposing for months now … get rid of your own politician crooks, burn down the house … and the rest of the fuckers will fall with them, if you they do it right … has not yet occurred … not yet!

burning german flags certainly will not do it! ;-)

57. gold bullet says:

”La La La La La: The Internet Routes Around Copyright Censorship To Restore Daria”

Very interesting article on how a group of fans of the MTV show Daria have bypassed copyright censorship.

58. Vonda Bra says:

@ flicks | February 22, 2012 at 11:45 pm |
    —Celente is all oiled up and pumping it out nicely on AJ—-

yeah! :-) … I have heard it … no link available yet ….

59. ronron says:

@Vonda. seems that the Sprott family has picked up the torch, but i really don,t know. i will keep my eye on the golf bag sales. you are a great agent. thanks. i may need your people again soon.

60. Vonda Bra says:

@ Mattdog | February 22, 2012 at 11:47 pm |
    a warm Hello back! :-)
    —Strange, I just took the pet trimmers to my mane earlier this morning. I’m enjoying this synchronization.—-

well ok, I think, I should then go too :-) … My hair is much too “Lorelei” … definitely need a cut too! … ronron2012 ? ;-)

—To which you humbly reply, “No, not at all, I am very sorry to keep you waiting.”—-
    hahaha! great every day-oligarch-ad-manipulation-brainwash!!! :D
    asking: who needs a f####ing ad for having a beer ? :-)

61. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 22, 2012 at 11:44 pm |
    my lips are sealed! (with a kiss?) :-)

@ ronron | February 22, 2012 at 11:52 pm |
    thanks! :-) my people always are delighted, whenever there´s a job that has you involved!
    they´re telling me, all of a sudden they feel it makes some sense for them to be in that business after all!
    I decided to integrate a bonus to their sallary, for the golfcourt -fees and achieving a better handicap, and being alert on the goings-on there …
    We´re trying our best to accomplish to your needs … please get back to us, whenever
    a job needs to be done flawlessly! :-)
    Your need is our success! :D

62. ronron says:

yes Vonda. your lips are sealed with a kiss. sorry about the tongue. :-)

63. Vonda Bra says:

re-annoucement for those interested! – 22.2.2012

20 min. to go …

TONIGHT: CNN and Arizona GOP Debate – 5pm MST
    Dr. Ron Paul will participate in the CNN / Arizona GOP being held at the Mesa Art Center, Mesa, AZ on Wednesday, February 22nd at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
    Europe: February 23rd, 1.00 a.m. CET

64. ronron says:

@Tracy. i apologize for the walls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPpAPIIZyo

65. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 23, 2012 at 12:36 am |
    it felt VERY ok and as a natural thing to happen, under these cicumstances … !!!
    you don´t have to worry! :D … at all!
    any further contracts between our companies from now on will be executed this way!

the summer ? :D

66. F. Beard says:

Speaking of Pink Floyd:

Effect on the Earth of a 500 kilometer asteroid impact

This has already happened to the Earth 6 times, scientists think.

67. ronron says:

@Vonda. that would be sweet. oh ya. i was young ounce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLrYwcPGVc

68. ronron says:

@Vonda. i may bus the wife down to Beardo. :-)

69. F. Beard says:

Beardo gonna be busy: I have two half-shafts axles and two oxygen sensors to install on my car. Got a new impact wrench too!

70. F. Beard says:

@Vonda,

Great song! Thanks!

71. Al Kyder says:

@ MEJ

I have so much material, hard to pick something.

…. Islamabad became directly involved in the active support for the Chechen Jihad already in the spring of 1994. At that time, the ISI-sponsored Taliban offensive endangered the flow of Heroin from Afghanistan which served to finance the Chechen revolt. Islamabad intervened to ensure the continued flow of drugs, as well as capitalize on the relationship between the Chechens and ISI-sponsored Afghans, then maintained via Gulbaddin Hekmatyar’s Hizb-i-Islami as a front, in order to expand the ISI’s direct relations with the Chechen leadership. Consequently, between April and June 1994, a high-level Chechen delegation headed by a lieutenant of Dudayev’s named Shamil Basayev visited the ISI-sponsored terrorist training infrastructure in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, the Chechens visited the ISI’s training facilities in the Khowst area, then run under the banner of Gulbaddin Hekmatyar’s Hizb-i-Islami. In Pakistan, the Chechens had a series of high level meetings with the Pakistani leadership — particularly with Gen. Babar, Defense Minister Gen. Aftab Shahban Mirani, and General Javid Ashraf of the ISI (who was presented as the head of the ISI branch in charge of support for, and sponsorship of, Islamist causes). These three officials became the patrons of the Chechen Jihad, arranging for the establishment of a comprehensive training and arming program for the Chechens in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Chechens also met with former ISI Chief, General Hamid Gul, and an aid of his named Col. Imam, who would assist the Chechens in arranging for local connections and contacts for their drugs and weapons smuggling operations. Moreover, Gen. Babar intervened with the Taliban leadership already in early 1994 to ensure the uninterrupted flow of Heroin from the Helmand valley. However, the Heroin was now shipped northwards to the airfield near Chitral from where the drugs, as well as a growing number of Chechens and ‘Afghan’ volunteers, were flown to Chechnya.
    The training of the Chechens began immediately. The first hundred or so Chechens were added to the ISI-run training camps near Khowst where between two and three hundred Uzbeks and Tajiks were already being trained in guerrilla warfare and prepared for the export of the Islamist revolution into their homelands. Most important were the advanced sabotage and guerrilla warfare courses provided to a select few Chechens in the Markaz-i-Dawar center in Pakistan. In the Fall of 1994, in order to expedite the flow of expertise to Chechnya, the ISI organized mixed detachments made of recently trained Chechens and veteran Pakistani operatives, most of them with long combat experience in the ranks of the Mujahedin in Afghanistan. These forces brought with them large quantities of weapons and ammunition. In addition, fighters from an ISI battalion of Afghan Mujahedin stationed in Pakistan were also dispatched to Chechnya in late 1994 to bolster the Pakistani-Chechen detachments. These Pakistani-led detachments saw combat already around the first of 1995. Significantly, the ISI retained combat and tactical control over these detachments. The Pakistani commanders maintained radio communications with their HQ in Pakistan, not dissimilar to communications maintained between the Islamist forces in Kashmir and their rear bases in Pakistan. …………….

This short vid keeps getting taken down, I have others from this time too, and a lot of raw file footage I collected.

This is a rather complete article from an American perspective. It does not take cultural differences into account. Dagestani culture must always feature in these reports. the peoples of the area practise blood feud. It is essential to understand this, if you want to start work on the Beslan Massacre.

The link is from a series of leaked documents. The 9/11 guilt leak I call it.

72. ronron says:

ok, Vonda. there are new people here so i,m gonna fuck off before i get accused of brick laying. :-) i cut wood. sleep tight after you leave the kitchen. :-)

73. Al Kyder says:

@ gold bullet
    ”La La La La La: ☠

That is so cool I am going to follow that on Pirate Bay. ☠

74. ronron says:

woops. @Vonda. just watched the letter video. had no idea of the content. hope i did not offend. shit. sorry.

75. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 23, 2012 at 1:23 am |
    haha! I just had the same thought … about the “new” people” :D

and you are damned right …. the kitchen will be an involved location .. in and out ..
    any time soon … getting ready for food to spill out, over todays f###ing debate, which is going to be broadcast later – I got it wrong with the timezones – sorry!

time to go … you´re right as always! ;-)
    VonLove!

@ F. Beard
    song – my pleasure! :-)

76. SilverPorno says:

Chinese Open First Car Plant in Europe

“It used to be that European carmakers opened plants to assemble their cars in China. Now the Chinese have turned the tables with the opening of their first factory in Bulgaria, an EU country with low labor costs and taxes. Increasingly, Chinese carmakers are setting their sights on the European and American automobile markets.”

77. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 23, 2012 at 1:29 am |
    —woops. @Vonda. just watched the letter video—-

the letter video ???? Help! what are you talking about dear ?
    what have missed ? :-(

78. ronron says:

@Vonda. 117 AM. cocks, i had no idea. i am sorry.

79. ronron says:

actually cartoon cocks, but still. i never caught that.

80. Vonda Bra says:

@ ronron | February 23, 2012 at 1:50 am |
    ok, don´t worry! … my people didn´t forward this to me anyway ….
    we have that special filters ya know? ;-)
    and they love you! … and they like me a lot too!
    so lets just forget about it! it never happened ;-)

81. Youri Carma says:

Americans don’t protest if:

- Steel their money and pensions
    - If all their Jobs are taken abroad
    - A Nazi prison police state is created
    - You grope their gentitals
    - Police just shoots citizens beacause …. they can.

But lo and behold you make gasoline more expensive than somtin has to be done to comfort or destract them and the Gov. knows that so here we go

Warning: Not for the faint of heart: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/nancy-pelosi-issues-statement-soaring-gas-prices#comment-2187211

82. ronron says:

OK@Vonda. i hope to see you tomorrow. :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB8Mu_rnbLc

83. Vonda Bra says:

@ Youri | February 23, 2012 at 2:03 am |
    —–Americans don’t protest if:

- Steel their money and pensions
    - If all their Jobs are taken abroad
    - A Nazi prison police state is created
    - You grope their gentitals
    - Police just shoots citizens beacause …. they can. —–

unfortunately this also seems to be a fact f.e. in Germany and neighbour-countries!!!
    its a fact!!!
    most people don´t get it, where ever ? …
    its that massive transferred brainwash from over the pond for decades ….. :-(

84. Youri Carma says:

@Vonda Bra

Yeah, yourright but they already have high gasoline prices but no guns. Well if that what it takes to get those fat little fluorhead mental patients out of their lazy chairs …. so be it.

Dutch Gasoline Prices To New Record High of $10.738 a Gallon (€1.795 a Litre) – (google trans from Dutch) http://tinyurl.com/8ywxhgz

85. Youri Carma says:

@Vonda Bra

What is suprising tough that they didn’t blame them Iranians, …. well that’s coming soon.

86. Vonda Bra says:

@ Youri Carma | February 23, 2012 at 2:32 am |
    — What is suprising though that they didn’t blame them Iranians, …. well that’s coming soon. —-
    I doubt it! When TSHTF they might blame anybody, but not necessarily IRAN …
    which would be totally ridiculous anyway … as you might agree to…

I think the people are so pissed of with EU-rocrats by now, they would even see through the IRAN-scam! just a feeling ….

—Well if that what it takes to get those fat little fluorhead mental patients out of their lazy chairs …. so be it.—-
    well, yeah, so be it! right! …. I still think, there is a chance, at least in Europe, people are
    more aware of whats going on and will catch up earlier to the insanity happpening !!!
    At best, we have the advantage of more IQ and more sophisticated ways to bring it about!
    Hoping !!!! though! ;-)

87. Bonn says:

Man Rick Santorum Kinda assulted Ron Paul after the Debate Fe Kinda hit Ron Paul on his Back While Ron Paul Was Seated ……….I don’t See him ( Rick or Mitt) behavin like that with other Candidates….
    :-/

88. MirrorMirror says:

What Really Happened in the “Yom Kippur” War?

Here in Moscow I recently received a dark-blue folder dated 1975. It contains one of the most well-buried secrets of Middle Eastern and of US diplomacy. The secret file, written by the Soviet Ambassador in Cairo, Vladimir M. Vinogradov, apparently a draft for a memorandum addressed to the Soviet politbureau, describes the 1973 October War as a collusive enterprise between US, Egyptian and Israeli leaders, orchestrated by Henry Kissinger.

FWIW

89. MirrorMirror says:

Jim Sinclair:

Companies With Mineable Ounces Soundest Investment For Coming Volatility

90. MirrorMirror says:

In German :

Kriminelle plutokratische Finanzwirtschaft

12 mins.

The second half is more up-to-date/interesting , explains how German Politicians from ALL parties (Socialists included) helped the Bankstas to the Global Casino table.

91. gold bullet says:

Morning music:

Stars of the Lid – Music for Twin Peaks Episode #30 Part 1

92. gold bullet says:

Austerity Measures = More Money for The Loan Sharks, The Money Changers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTiOtrhHxUY (part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0blacwMAY (part 2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjnw_SQVtw (part 3)

Gerald Celente on the Alex Jones Show.

93. MirrorMirror says:

Well said from Ambrose Evans-Pritchard :

ECB’s Mario Draghi magic corrupts bond markets

Lenders must provide the ECB with collateral, at a haircut of up to 65pc, using up ever more of their balance sheets. The ECB has first claim on these assets, pushing other creditors down the pecking order. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets.

“There is no such thing as a free lunch. Liquidity today comes at the price of subordination tomorrow,” said Mr Gallo, warning that BBVA, BNP, Commerzbank, Intesa, Santander and Unicredit are all vulnerable.

… EUSSR+ECB : Central Planning Department … in perfection & collusion.

94. Flopot says:

@MirrorMirror “on the wall”

“What Really Happened in the “Yom Kippur” War?”

Fascinating link. Thanks. But you are now in violation of copyright laws ;–)

95. MirrorMirror says:

@Flopot …. actually, I consider I am doing them a favour by cross-linking to them.

Of course, if all such cross-links were banned, wouldn’t that be the end of the Internet ?
    ;-)

PS: I never post more than a snippet , such that one has to “go there” to read the whole article.

96. MirrorMirror says:

@Flopot .. on snippets

Maybe you have noticed that many MSM Webmasters now use a combination of Link+Snippet , such that if you copy the link , the snippet is already included.

There are loads of tech articles ( for Webmasters ) on how to do this BTW.

Here’s Google’s own sample :

97. Jo says:

Of course ‘Banksters’ defense of their behaviour is “I couldn’t help myself M’Lord, I’m not well I’m a chronic long term addict, I’m a thieving gambling fraudster, and I need treatment not punishment, stealing all that money is part of my illness………”

They could also argue government culpability in that the government has knowledge of their addictive behaviour and instead of curbing it has encouraged them by paying their gambling debts and given them more money (taxpayers money) to continue gambling.
    I’m sure they could even sue the government for encouraging their sick behaviour….. which means even more money from the taxpayer.
    Anything is possible.