6 comments on ““The government has decided to stop tax returns and other obligation payments to enterprises, salary workers and pensioners.”
  1. Tritone says:

Dudes!
    One thing the Greeks got going is that their weather allows the citizens to waited out
    and let the ” Banksters” get frustrated and move on to easier pray!
    If it was cold like 10 below zero the “Banksters” would win “no contest”.

2. gold bullet says:

What the fuck have these blood-sucking, flesh-eating vulture scumbag criminals from the Holy Troika (EU, ECB, IMF) and the banksters from Goldman Scums that now rule the country done to Greece?!

Remember, the people of Greece are a Balkan nation, and when they have finally had enough of these bankster criminals raping and pillaging their country, the people will overthrow them and their heads will roll on the steps in front of Parliament in Syntagma Square!

3. arby says:

Did they stop payments to the IMF, ECB, bondholders or the private banks?

4. TJ says:

@gold bullet

eloquent and true ;-)

5. gold bullet says:

@arby

”Did they stop payments to the IMF, ECB, bondholders or the private banks?”

Unfortunately, no, since that would mean a default of Greece, which would crash the major French and German banks and with that pretty much the whole EU would collapse and Merkozy just won’t let that happen, no matter the cost.

@TJ

”eloquent and true ;-)”

I apologize for my language, but when I see what these ”people” are doing to Greece, I just get so angry that I can’t control it!

6. Noodles123 says:

Hate the bankers but the Greeks are a bad people to lend to…I have several in my family and know of a few else where…One of the main traits is a Socialist View on the world on benefits…They HATE paying taxes but are first in line for benefits…They demand huge social programs but refuse to sacifice for what they want.

Unlike the people to the North with 50% taxes but that live in some of the cleanest, best planned, well organized cities I’ve ever seen.

Obviously the poor, ill and old will suffer first but when things were rolling did any Greeks care?…No since they could keep borrowing using Germany the way a college student in his 20′s uses his parents.

“Mom/Dad (Germany) I spent all my money on song and dance (Enlarged government and social programs) and I NEED to borrow some money…I promise to change and I’ll pay you back I promise.” (Repeat every 2 years or once books are audited).

Who’s to blame? The bankers who sold us the rope or the Greeks who let in a Trogan Horse by not being vigilant? Just wait till it hits us in the US…The minorities will lose their minds…Not racism…FACT.

This will be my second chance to see a monetary collapse happen before me and I wait with sadness but better prepared than the last time.