7 comments on “MailOnline: Comedienne and actress Roseanne Barr has launched another scathing attack – this time taking aim at bankers, ordering them to return profits or be beheaded.
  1. Mayonese says:

“She admitted to a mental institution when she was 17, where she stayed for almost a year.”

Speak truthfully and you’re labeled either a poser or a lunatic or hippie or a “socialist”…

2. Mark says:

That is not the cure to what is going on right now. The cure is finding the people to get into office that understand the financial systems. The last person I believe to be qualified to make such statements would be Roseanne Barr.

Lets get some smart people to focus on rational solutions to focus on and leave the idiots to bitch on their own. I wonder if she knows how to balance her own finances, let alone the banksters and the Feds portfolios.

Peacefully yours,

Mark

3. JC says:

As long as she is shedding light on banker occupation I am behind her. When Max meets with her next month he will enlighten her on the ins and outs of what is actually going on. She gets a lot of attention and will listen to Max. Give her a chance…she will come around.

4. death to the NWO says:

@Mark

” Lets get some smart people to focus on rational solutions to focus on and leave the idiots to bitch on their own. ”

And who would be the smart people ? We know that all people in power are bought off .
    The system buys all the leaders of all the political parties . So the so called “smart people ” that have at heart fixing the corrupt system are very hard to find .
    In the meantime I go with the guillotine for the banksters , politicians , Bilderberger and members of secret societies . That would be a start !

5. YoLithos says:

Spoken like a true baroness.

6. cowardlylion says:

I had this nightmare last night where by some odd twist of fate it was I who was placing the plastic Safeway bag over Roseanne’s head. We were in the middle of an artichoke field in Castroville. She seemed to know it was coming, like the rest of them. I was convinced they could tell by the way the footsteps sounded differently as we approached to collect.

What could I do? I had to eat.

7. indeed says:

Funny lion. Maybe psychic nightmares will project the future?