Stacy Summary: The average death penalty case costs Texans $2.3 million, the same as 40 years in a single maximum security cell. The cost is the same for even the innocent people Perry has put to death. But as you see, Rick Perry’s base wants to redistribute your wealth for their own murderous ends and claim, in the process, to be delivering small government. There is no bigger act of big government, however, than the act of executing your a**. I’d rather they tax me 99% than execute me so that some evangelical could get their rocks off.

For those looking for help in justifying executing innocent people so that Rick Perry might be re-elected by a ecstatic population.

39 comments on “Rick Perry’s ‘Christian’ & ‘Conservative’ Base Cheer Wildly At His Half a Billion Dollar Death Sentence Record
  1. snoop diddy says:

from what Ive seen of US Tv eg Letterman and Oprah etc yanks will clap everything theyre trained to clap.

2. Al Kyder says:

I guess he is for abortions then. Oh no wait a minute, the doctors that perform abortions get executed after they do it. Ingenious way to increase the body count.

As I said on the other thread. Rick Perry is a reptile.

3. Al Kyder says:

TEXAS PRO-LIFE GOV. RICK PERRY SIGNS ULTRASOUND BILL

“Texas Right to Life is pleased that Governor Perry signed the sonogram bill,” Elizabeth Graham, director of Texas Right to Life, told NRL News Today. “The sonogram is an important piece of informed consent before abortion. If the new sonogram law is followed as intended by legislators, most women considering abortion will see the active child and hear the heartbeat and choose to continue their pregnancies.”

4. Adam Randolph says:

Add to their list, in Texas, November 22, 1963.

5. MIKE/CANADA says:

Makes me sick .. clapping for death .
    Rick Perry Just reeks of sleazy. When i look at this guy , all I hear is evil laughter. Muuuuhaaahhaaa~!

6. Al Kyder says:

Even the Cheer leaders hate him.

The last 40 seconds of this vd is as good as that painting the went for 25200.00US$ on ebay

NO MERCY :)

7. MIKE/CANADA says:

If this put in the head seat . Give a 1 year you wont keep up with the amount of executions, AND there will be a added TAX for doing it,!

8. MIKE/CANADA says:

what , i ment to say ..sorry i,m at work and fuckers keep bugging me.
    If this guy is put in the head seat . Give him 1 year you wont keep up with the amount of executions, AND there will be a added service TAX for doing it,!
    sorry.. about the wacked above blurb.

9. Wallenstein says:

Would a “good Christian:”

Encourage free trade; Move as many jobs as possible to 3rd world slave labor countries; Allow tens of millions of Mexicans to enter the USA and get free social services; Or bomb, invade, plunder, and persecute dozens of 3rd world countries that have done nothing to harm us.

I have never understood why Republicans masquerade as good “Christians.” That kind of fraud tarnishes the image of the rest of us.

@Stacy: I read the link you provided, but there was nothing in that article that stated WHY the death penalty and 40 years in maximum security cost the same. That statement does not make any sense.

As Karl Denninger would say, use the issues of “Guns, Gays and God” to keep people from thinking about the economy. The death penalty issue would fall under the “God” category. It is yet another red herring to mislead the people.

To quote Karl Denninger:

“Again, I ask: How important are guns, gays and god when you’re starving – literally starving?

Source: http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2252750

10. Specky4eyes says:

Christian he is not, along with most of his supporters I suspect.

11. Specky4eyes says:

Couldn’t be bothered to watch the vid. The man sickens me. As for capital punishment and abortion, funny how people are squeamish about killing a murderer but care nothing for the murder of innocent babies.

If a pregnant mother has a late term abortion she has committed no crime. If, a day later, she gives birth and throttles the baby she can be tried for murder. Every single one of you reading this knows that abortion is wrong.

12. Bill says:

Hey, take out some sixth graders with a dangerous, untested vaccine then kill some innocent people. This is Bilderberg presidential material and was the reason he attended in 2007. J.R., you are their boy! They won’t even need sealed birth, citizenship and school records to keep this guy in line. They can just tell him the same thing they told Bush, “just let us do this, this and this and you can do whatever you want — play golf and laugh about how you are fucking off, flip off the American people, even read My Pet Goat while the country is attacked.”

13. Bill says:

Specky4eyes I would not think a true Christian would be comfortable attending Bilderberg and worshiping their idol/god (is it Molloc?)

14. Specky4eyes says:

@ Bill. Exactly right.

15. Specky4eyes says:

Bill do you think “My Pet Goat” was a clue to Bush’s object of worship?

16. F. Beard says:

I’d rather they tax me 99% than execute me so that some evangelical could get their rocks off. Stacy HERBERT

Are you implying that Christians have defective sex-lives? The evidence is to the contrary, I’ve read.

17. MIKE/CANADA says:

Rick Perry is like watching a Jim Swaggert on roids

the Gandhi quotes just fit this ass like a glove
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    Mohandas Gandhi

18. jinky says:

During 2007, 24 countries, 88% in China, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the United States alone, executed 1,252 people
    birds of a feather flock together, or should that be flog!

I believe it says “thou shalt not kill.”
    no ammendments,no subsections,no “open to legal interpretation”

19. robert says:

This guy believes in the science behind cervical cancer vaccinations and has no problem MANDATING it for young female Texans. Yet he does not believe in the science behind AGW and evolution.

I am tempted to call him a hypocrite, but I think idiot is more appropriate.

20. MO says:

abortion is a misnomer, fetal tissue is removed, potential useless eaters, simply good eugenics.
    murders are the true victims for being born & deserve restitution comassion & understanding; they suffer three times, 1st society programs them, sets them on the pre-crime path, 2nd they suffer humiliation unjust trial & finally decades of the courts and attorneys collecting fees during endless appeals. 3rd the endless parade of prison visits from activist & lawyers eking out a meager existence whilst building their reputation.
    SOLUTION: Liberate Syria

21. Specky4eyes says:

@ Mike/Canada. I’m almost tempted to watch the vid now. Gandhi was mentored by Madame Blavatsky, which fits in very nicely with the whole Bilderburg/Moloch/Illuminati connection.

22. Specky4eyes says:

@Mo
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20 The Bible

23. bammbamm says:

Rick Perry is the Republican Obama. He probably has a sordid sexual history and people who give into their impulses easily can also be easily controlled. It’s amazing that this nobody is being touted as a frontrunner; Laura Ingraham was supporting him today. This guy is the Obama of the Neocon-quistadors. He and Romney were setup to play a this-or-that routine in order to draw away attention from everyone else.

24. MIKE/CANADA says:

@Specky4eyes
    watch it , Specks ..
    Interesting , Gandhi solved problems with out violence
    he used a approach where he and others refused to abide by the laws, but never physically hurt anyone. Gandhi was passive ,he refused to obey the laws and be arrested for it, but he didn’t fight anyone
    Gandhi did with out actually doing , he did what took the least amount to solve the problems

25. Apocalypto says:

Ron Perry is yet another Crazy American Christian.

Here he is getting into Ron Paul’s face during a television break in the debate. Apparently he didn’t like the fact that Paul was beating him in the debate, so he chose to go over to Paul and physically threaten him. Typical psychotic Christian.

26. Rusty says:

Of course, every executed prisoner is completely innocent and the only reason we kill them for torturing, raping, and murder is because we are full of hate. Ya, right.

According to liberal, baby-killing faggots, killing innocent babies by the millions is perfectly good and healthy, but executing vicious killers is somehow evil. Crazy. And liberals NEVER wish horrible deaths upon conservatives, right? Ya, right again.

27. Apocalypto says:

Sorry, that should have read RICK Perry.

RON Paul is the normal one. RICK Perry is the Crazy American Christian.

Oh, and F. Beard, I’ve recently been informed on this web site that Michele Bachmann’s husband is a homosexual. If true, that would definitely count as a defective sex-life.

Also, although I am not a homosexual, I will state that homosexuals do not lead defective sex lives (unless they feel forced by society to pretend to be straight and marry someone to hide their true selves.) Now that is defective.

28. Rusty says:

Perry, Romney, Palin, are Bachmann are true Republicrats or Dempublicans. Elect themwith confidence that the machine will continue on course.

29. That is f’ing embarrassing. Slug people.

30. That is def a psycho pic Apocalypto

31. F. Beard says:

I’ve recently been informed on this web site that Michele Bachmann’s husband is a homosexual. Apocalypto

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:21-24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

32. Specky4eyes says:

Repent and believe the gospel. A message for everyone of us.

33. MIKE/CANADA says:

com-on with the bible stuff .. I,m melting

34. ZORRO LONDON says:

The meek will inherit bugger all!

Most of us on here do not live in the 3rd world, and are not getting bombed, shot at, starved at or having their nations assets stolen in front of their eyes, by outsiders with better resources and technological assets of destruction based on false precepts.

Things may be shitty, but you cannot compare the two. The fact that we have a computer, says much about our situation compared to the truly impoverished around the world.

I dont get it. One of Maxs main messages and beliefs is true justice, and constantly refers to the guillotine. Now am I missing something or is that not execution?

Many on here applaud that, as a proportionate and just response for acts of murder and other horrendous domestic and international criminality and barbarity albeit sanatised very nicely, so we can eat our Tv dinner whilst watching.

Now, we have all these voices on here going, oooh how uncivilised, how unpleasant.

What do you think these murderers, and psychopathic deviants who have been executedby the State, deserve?

Aww mommy didnt love em enough. Or they were poor? Thats no excuse for the life / lives they have taken and the relatives lives they have destroyed forever.

And lets not forget, that if they got away with it, how many of them would reform and not continue down the same path causing more misery.

And please be honest before you answer that.

I can hear the idealists response now, but what if they were innocent or framed?

The legal system is far from perfect, but there are plenty of opportunities to present fresh evidence, and no system will ever be perfect. People on death row are there for years before they are executed.

Those that have false wars imposed on them, or that are kept in poverty, dont have even that.

We live in a brutal world, and whether rich or poor the penalties should be the same. We know they are not at this point in time, but that time for equality of true justice will certainly happen within our lifetimes.

Shit! Now I’m going to get it! lol

Z

35. Flopot says:

I hope the Republicans win the next Presidential election. I hope a looney basket case is elected to the Oval Office – so many choices in that party at present! I am fed up with Obama’s finanical idiocy or collusion, whatever. Just end the charade now.

The US corporations have been denuding the US public of truth and knowledge for decades. I speculate that at least 50% of the populace is brainf**ed by the corporate media. It is time that mindscrewed segment got the leader they deserved. George Bush was not enough. The US needs a leader that is evil and nuts. Then finally we might see a real counter-reaction against neoliberal America.

Btw this comes from a love of the US. I was brought up on a romantic version of the US. Okay, so maybe I fell for a myth perpetuated by the corporations but I do think so. There was a dream that was Rome…oh f**k different movie…lol…seriously though I love the US. I have loads of relations in New York and I hate to see them being so mindfecked.

And do not forget that here in the UK we are constantly cranium-crushed aswell (running out of imagery here). The last 24 hours has seen the MSM over here constantly reiterate the bullcrap about austerity measures and the economist-led move to end the 50p rate. Total propaganda.

Je suis rambling.

36. Flopot says:

That should read…

“Okay, so maybe I fell for a myth perpetuated by the corporations but I do NOT think so.”

37. MIKE/CANADA says:

@ZORRO LONDON
    “The meek sheeple are getting slaughtered every day, and its not just their bank accounts.
    Aumon ra !
    so true..

38. Alastair Carnegie says:

Quote:- “…The mistake that many people believe is a glaring one Perry made is: Cameron Todd Willingham.

Willingham was convicted of setting his home on fire with his three children inside. His children died in that fire and Willingham was convicted of one of the most heinous acts an individual can commit. Forensic evidence at the time found him guilty and Willingham was sent to death row.

While awaiting execution, Willingham’s case was reviewed by forensic experts who called the previous investigation was conducted with “junk science.”

The strength of Willingham’s evidence was compelling, and scientists asked Perry to allow a review of the case before the execution. Perry denied it and Willingham was killed by a lethal injection.

Since Willingham’s execution, the case has continued to haunt Perry. A special commission to review forensic cases hired a nationally renowned fire scientist to review the Willingham case. However, Perry “squashed it,” Sam Basset, the former chairman of the Texas Forensic Science Commission, told CNN.

Rick Perry has said that he does not worry about the possibility of executing an innocent person because he has faith in the Texas judicial system. However, the Texas judicial system has made mistakes – and many people have spent many years paying for those mistakes.

“No, sir I’ve never struggled with that at all,” Perry said…”

So Rick Perry “SQUASHES” the case review process because?…Oh silly me! I forgot, Rick Perry is a slick politician!