Stacy Summary: Reports of a bomb in Oslo. Thread with news here. It was prime minister’s office. Not confirmed that it is a bomb, but reports of a mangled car out front (suggesting I guess a car bomb)? Another video, it certainly looks like the aftermath of a bomb. Here is someone tweeting from the scene @chaglen. Reports of one confirmed death. And here is livestream from Norwegian news. Police in Oslo have confirmed it was a bomb. UPDATE: Aftenposten reporting that the Oil & Gas Ministry were the target. UPDATE 2: Police have arrested 3. One other surrounded by police in standoff at Oslo Airport. UPDATE 3: Police report shots being fired near a youth meeting UPDATE 4: MAN DRESSED AS POLICE OFFICER SHOT AT PRIME MINISTER YOUTH CLUB UPDATE 5: A group calling itself Helpers of Global Jihad claimed responsibility. UPDATE 6: News reporting that 25 – 31 killed at the youth camp.UPDATE 7 – Suspect is described as Conservative Christian on his Facebook page; and belongs to right wing group according to news in Norway. UPDATE 8: Shooter – Anders Behring Breivi – called himself ‘nationalistic’ and wrote many anti-Islam articles on an anti-Islam website Document.no UPDATE 9: Here is his twitter account created a few days ago UPDATE 10: 87 DEAD

oslo bombing  on Twitpic

276 comments on “Bomb in Oslo – UPDATE 2: Shooter Is Norwegian Who Hates Muslims; UPDATE 3: 87 Dead
  1. Youri Carma says:

@ZORRO LONDON

To be honest I am not an expert on the satanistic numerology cause I just got into it myself. I planned to get more infp. Jjust didn’t find the time to do it yet but I promise I will and let you know the info I’ve gathered.

Very near the home of a friend of mine the mason/satanist build a temple with all kind of numbers engraved into the floor and I planned to figure out what they mean. Zoom in on ‘LENTEPARK’ and you’ll see the masonic temple. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=nieuw+vennep&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=61.840212,133.59375&ie=UTF8&ll=52.272451,4.618464&spn=0.011568,0.032616&t=h&z=16

2. AndyS says:

4 Norwegian Singers. Beautiful. Relevant.

Never give into fear.

Peace.

3. Youri Carma says:

@ZORRO LONDON

Masonic Temple with Numvers engraved in floor: Past this number 52.26947,4.611841 into Google maps http://maps.google.com

btw This whole area has been designed by a Masonic/Satanist Occulte (means hidden)

4. Palantír says:

The guy apprehended after the shooting at Utøya is Norwegian says the Minister of Justice Knut Storberget.

5. Nak says:

@SilverCondom
    I live way too close to NYC.
    Not a snowball’s chance and I am not going to be alone, billions are going to join me. Far better and deserving people have gone through the meat grinder throughout history, now it is our turn.
    War is a good way to rob the wealth from nations and the people.

6. Daniel S says:

Looks like it could actually not be an inside job given that the building isn’t half missing or collapsed.

7. Youri Carma says:

Gotto love the Norwegians cause guy allready on AJS now seeing things …. http://www.infowars.com/ LISTEN NOW!

8. Tom says:

False flag carried out by Norwegian and international war-mongers angry that Norway pulled out of the war in Norway.

Proof?
    1) 24 of the 29 people involved in the Spanish attacks were police informants. The attacks were carried out to scare Spain into staying in Iraq.
    2) 7/11 London Attacks used to keep Britain from pulling out of Iraq/Afghanistan
    and of course,
    3) 9/11 suspects all false id’s and the attacks used to… well you probably know about that one by now.

9. Palantír says:

*the suspected perpetrator is ethnic Norwegian (32)

10. stacyherbert says:

@Palantir – yes and here is an image taken from helicopter, you can see he is white, alone and seems very calm as he walks over corpses; WARNING there are lots of dead bodies in the image and one boy apparently pleading for his life, so GRAPHIC DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON’T WANT TO SEE disturbing image: http://i.imgur.com/XrwwP.jpg

11. Myself/Oslo says:

He is most likely norwegian. Which in it’s strange way is good – it is not a part of the “war on terror” story.

12. ZORRO LONDON says:

@ Stacy

Thanks for the photo, although disturbing.

The guys a pro! All preliminary information pointed that way. This confirms it.

The big question now, is on whose payroll?

@ YOURI C

Thanks for the details of the temple.

My weak spot is the numerolgy aspect. If I find anything, will try and catch you and post.

These sick bastards who live out this occultist demonic shit use numbers and symbols.

Everything is very carefully calculated and very little, is left to chance.

Think we would have much to discuss if we got together.

Z

13. Mike says:

Norway has endorsed Palestinian statehood.

Norway has excluded Isareli investments. As Haaertz reported last year: Norway’s 450 billion euro oil-riches fund has excluded two Israeli firms involved in developing settlements … on ethical grounds, Norway’s finance ministry said on Monday.

Indeed, Senator Lieberman has accused Norway of promoting anti-semitism

Norway has also announced its plan to withdraw from the Libyan war

14. Tritone says:

No dudes, it’s the return of the Vikings! nasty people..

15. Nak says:

How to detect home grown terrorist brought to you by the Homeland Defense.

16. Youri Carma says:

@stacyherbert

TnX for the warning. After watching the mega 9 1/2 hour docu SHOA http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090015/ I just can’t stand it anymore so I won’t look.

I did save my friends nail tough by putting it back after it had been ripped off half after a motorcycle accident.

17. Palantír says:

@Stacy, saw that photo and more through liveleak, it makes me really sad and resigned.

18. Flopot says:

I know my head is telling me that this is an “Islamist” attack because that is what Sky News and BBC are feeding me but my heart is screaming false flag.

@Mike If the stats you quote are true then Israeli involvement would not surprise me. The disgusting irony is that state is becoming more Nazi-like with each step towards war with Iran.

Take it from me – if Bibi can arrange his war with Iran then he probably already has plans in place for a final solution to the palestinian problem. It was the second world war that radicalised the Nazis (or gave them the final excuse) and the same will happen to the Israelis.

19. SilverCondom says:

@ Mike

“Norway has endorsed Palestinian statehood.

Indeed, Senator Lieberman has accused Norway of promoting anti-semitism

Norway has also announced its plan to withdraw from the Libyan war”

Thanks for the info!

20. Ag Soul says:

@ Zorro
    I totally agree with you. I constantly try to bring more people onto independent media.
    Some have changed, but I know many in the UK who cannot face the idea of having being lied to and fooled during their entire lives.
    Thanks to you, Max & Stacy and everyone else in here and other sites, i have access to information that is nowhere else to be found. Kudos.

21. stacyherbert says:

@Zorro – not everything is a conspiracy; but ALL Norwegians do have to do mandatory military service so most will be ‘pro’ with handling weapons: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Armed_Forces

22. Rumcajs says:

I bet they will be examining your rectum in public at the airport next time you fly to Norway. I’ve no telly and I only just found out about the blast and shoot out. Looks like the New World Order ‘enthusiasts’ are getting impatient. But let us see what sort of order comes out of this chaos.

23. F. Beard says:

@Stacy,

Norway vs Finland – who would win?

24. stacyherbert says:

@F.Beard – Finland. Hands down. What’s the competition? By the way, the news in Norway is now reporting that the 32 year old shooter is a conservative christian (according to his Facebook page) and belongs to a right wing group.

@Flopot – the guy is white, blonde and as above Christian and right wing; this means the media will quickly move on; if it were an Islamic guy who did this, things would change drastically and we would be told to watch out for our ‘neighbours.’

25. F. Beard says:

What’s the competition? Stacy HERBERT

The country with the most intelligent, attractive and witty women. What ever else?

26. Nak says:

Isn’t this site and the SLA consider a right wing group.

27. F. Beard says:

By the way, the news in Norway is now reporting that the 32 year old shooter is a conservative christian (according to his Facebook page) and belongs to a right wing group. Stacy HERBERT

But I am a libertarian, NOT a conservative.

Furthermore:
    The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates. Psalm 11:5

I doubt He likes me but I sure don’t want His soul to hate me!

28. Al Kyder says:

@ sherbert

Suomi ! Norway 0

Suomi 1 Russia 0

:) :) :)

29. stacyherbert says:

@Nak – no – remember, we’re considered Marxists? Or was it Maoist? Or Mao Mao? I forget which one we get accused of most (only by Americans and the occasional British poodle).

30. F. Beard says:

the guy is white, blonde and as above Christian and right wing; this means the media will quickly move on; Stacy HERBERT

Maybe not. Aren’t Christians by definition extremists too? ;)

31. stacyherbert says:

@F.Beard – they sure are if you whip out their BOOK and read selective passages; I’d love to see Fox News do a ‘radical jihadi Christian’ episode hating on this guy like they do a certain other religion; just to see the audience response . . . because I bet half of them would be cheering on just the hate not even hearing the words

32. F. Beard says:

@Stacy,
    I admit that a few passages in the OT make me wince but only a few. What amazes me is what a LIBERAL book the OT is.

33. F. Beard says:

As for the Muslims, I can’t say I like em cause of the way they treat women but we should get the heck off their land.

34. SilverCondom says:

@ Stacy

“the guy is white, blonde and as above Christian and right wing”: Oh crap, this is bad luck for MSM, Murdoch and Cameron!

Nah, i ‘m sure they’ll find a way to link him to an islamist group somehow to save those 3.

35. SilverCondom says:

@ F bird

Are you kidding me? Have you seen how the new nazis (read Zionists) treat these poor Palestinians?

And the west? only yesterday they allowed their women to vote…and they still don’t pay the women the same amount of money as men for the same job!

It is really a matter of photo finish between the west and the muslim world! Sorry, but you must be living on another planet, not this one!

36. stacyherbert says:

@Silver Condom – ha ha, no the guy wrote on an anti-Islam site in Norway called Document.no; today they came out with this tirade against the chicken-shit government for refusing to call this attack today an act of terrorism; http://www.document.no/2011/07/krigen-kom-til-norge/ . . . um turns out this act of terrorism was committed by one of their own . . . go figure.

37. elo says:

hmmm so the last 10 years of hate (against muslims) create a right wing nuttcase terrorist. go figure. ty fox news and the usa

38. Nak says:

He was a gamer who liked to play World of Warcraft, good to see he had a good sense of reality.

39. SilverCondom says:

@ elo

Yep, fox news and the USA did really a good job to foster hate and racism in the white western world toward brown people and muslims! BRAVO!

40. mbridges says:

The Truth about Sock Puppet and Geno

41. Frans says:

So this right wing guy did Ghaddafi the biggest favour you can think of? right!

42. SAO says:

MI6, Mossad and the CIA/NSA in a neat little package. False flag. Order out of chaos.

43. Omega Pointing says:

Bloody freemasons…

The interesting thing about this case is that he is not purely right-wing, at least not in the traditional sense. He supports Max Manus, who was entirely against the Nazis during the second world war; but he stands against internationalism. He also quotes from the liberal John Stuart Mill. So, in a very technical sense, he is a liberal nationalist – a dangerous and practically unworkable combination, I would say. Of course, his right wing credentials are revealed by the fact that he is a freemason. A confused chap.

OP.

44. F. Beard says:

A freemason? That is not consistent with being a Christian nor is murder. Nor is playing World of Warcraft, I would bet.

45. Omega Pointing says:

@F. Beard

Yup, according to UPDATE 7 above he is registered as a member of the Oslo freemasons.

The tale of Abraham and Isaac nicely demonstrates that violence and even murder – at the very least sacrifice – are a part of the Christian faith. Ideals of any sort taken to the extreme can be dangerous indeed. When the ‘cold kingdom of ideas’ overtakes our bond of sympathy with others, we are surely lost.

OP

46. F. Beard says:

@OP,

Abraham was convinced that God would have to resurrect Isaac to keep His word. Plus, Abraham was prevented at the last moment from killing Isaac. Plus human sacrifice is forbidden in the OT.

47. Omega Pointing says:

@ F. Beard

It depends what you mean by human sacrifice. In the story of Lott he gives his daughters to a braying mob so as to entertain his holy guests. He effectively hands them over as a sacrifice. One can enumerate many examples.

That a story of potential human sacrifice exists at all reflects the degree to which your faith straddles the divide between reason and unreason, duty to the human race, and duty to a higher, elusive ‘god’. It is a disturbing dichotomy.

I guess we don’t see an overt example of ‘human sacrifice’ until we reach the New Testament. By that time the meat is most certainly prepared for the Last Supper.

OP.

48. SilverCondom says:

@ bird

Enough with the fairy tales BS!

and i quote G Mc here:

“@F. Beard |
    i think as a reasonable human that you should fuck off and stick that bible up your ass, metaphorically speaking as the bible says.”

49. F. Beard says:

@SilverRubber,

Your suggestion is noted and likewise rejected.

50. F. Beard says:

@OP,

Lot offered his daughters but the crowd was 100% homo so the offer was rejected. Not that I defend Lot. Btw, those two daughters latter got their father drunk and got pregnant by him.

51. Steven Rowlandson says:

Well if he really is a mason then this whole unfortunate event was a new world order satanic terror attack against Norway and by extension all white christian people.
    The thing to remember is that since freemasonry controls the world of politics, media and finance that pretty well defines who the supreme commanders of the perpetrator is. They did the same damned thing in the soviet union after the bolsheviks lost the election and I have no doubt they are doing the same damned thing now. This is government and bankster sponsored masonic terror to trigger direct government run satanic terror against the public. There is only one effective defence and that is counter attack. The russians and other groups behaved themselves and 147 million of them died for it. You can not reason with or negotiate with these satanic fanatics that run the world. The only language they understand is hot lead and cold steel. Click on the link for a history lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmindJnEDvo&feature=related

52. SilverCondom says:

‘the crowd was 100% homo’

hahahaha it really looks like a f bird fairy tale account! hahahahaha

53. AndyS says:

@ F beard

Duality. You obviously need it. Superstitious, delusional and comforted. Wow. You really are in the wrong forum. I appreciate more, your economic virtues rather than your monotheistic. Keep it real, as most here try to do. No offence, but quoting the bible, as a means of absolute truth, is not going to save any souls here. Hey, what do I know? 4am and drunk. Been a wild day. Peace.

54. YoLithos says:

And, all of a sudden, Norway becomes Bogotá. I’m surprised motorcycle Sicarii didn’t appear in the scenery, somewhere. All the same, what an opportunity to take out some particularly embarassing informations stores – and future rising stars – ahead of a general European shakedown and Arctic gold rush.

Also, there seems to be no unemployment at present, in Arctic shipping, which would seem to be going up (should we venture to say … ? ) exponentially.

For some silly reason, the “Obsama” sky-spiral (when he went to recieve the phantom of future past, prize). The prize recieved, shall we say, pre-humously?

I wonder what P.T.Barnum would do, when faced with this level of … what would the carny slang be, for this sort of chicanery?

55. YoLithos says:

Sorry. The “sky-spiral” did come to mind, but failed the trip to the keyboard. My apologies.

56. rev says:

Goodnight Max&Stacy ..Great work today..

A s A l w a y s !

57. Kwai Chang says:

(somewhere in the rubble)
    the bombers passport and ‘advanced explosives for beginners’ handbook…

58. Bonn says:

Man 87 people dead …… these guys are insane ……..

59. Al Kyder says:

@ Omega Pointing.

Thats because they always assume that terrorist attacks come from the left. They never watch the right. Remember the 70’s where Croatian Nazi’s were detonating bombs about the place?

@ F.Beard. Mormons are notChristians by that Definition.

60. Kwai Chang says:

unfortunately, some culprits have an appreciation for psychological erosion…
    (which is massive collateral damage to the people who try to rationalize…and quite effective on all but the most jaded junkie-theorologists)
    first they break the wallet…
    then they break the spirit…
    (Uncool)

61. Gold Current says:

This story about the perpetrator sounds manufactured.
    Last time I checked, nationalists weren’t ones to bomb their own country, killing their own citizens. Twitter account? Ah, yes just in time to go blow something up.

62. Al Kyder says:

@ Gold current

I am sure there will be much manufacturing of truth around this event. In my experience what come in hot is usually what really happened.

I guess National Socialists are not ones for ” to bomb their own country, killing their own citizens. ”

In the words of “[His Excellency Benito Mussolini, Head of Government, Duce of Fascism, and Founder of the Empire”]. “Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts”

63. Larry says:

oslo bombings work of Masons ? or of one of their own ? updated more recent picture of ‘the bomber’ dressed as a mason ,witnesses said he was speaking into a ‘head set ‘ so was not acting alone , [link daily mail ] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017709/Pictured-The-blond-Norwegian-32-arrested-holiday-island-massacre-linked-Oslo-car-bomb-blasts.html

64. ZORRO LONDON says:

@ Stacy

Not everything is a conspiracy……sure….but lets wind back to Dunblane in the UK.

I dont remember all the details from Dunblane, but here goes.

Before Dunblane UK citizens could legally possess hand guns if they made an application and were vetted as being ok.
    You had to be registered with the police and have a firearms security locker. Not sure but I think it had to have an alarm connected to the Police. Maybe not?

The Dunblane nut job had written to the Queen, and the Police.

Although he was known to be a looney tune NOTHING happpened to take his fire arms away.

As soon as he did his dasterdly deed….hand guns were banned.

What happened? The majority fell into the hands of the criminals, and gun crime went through the roof in the UK. The average teenager would know where to get one if they wanted to.

The timing of the Norwegian tragedy is rather convenient both in terms of the exposure and implications for the integrated political and establishment corruption in the UK.

Also…

The recent manipulation of PMs is clear to all who know, so as to contain their runaway price, and we know this is done to control the credability of the fiat system, and the power base of the elite.

No one can deny that the Norwegian saughter is a monumental event.

I observe patterns and trends. (Should be working for Gerald C)

We all witnessed the timely “Bin Ladin is dead” news story timed for the take down of Silver.

The day before, Obama was at the annual US press association gala meeting which I watched. His authenticity as President was being challenged by Donald Trump whom he ridiculed and humiliated openly before the mainstream media at that event. Please do watch it.

Next day….. the Bin Ladin event, where he restored his ratings, asserted his “true credentials as a patriot” LOL After that Trump did not proceed with his candidacy for President. (Thank God)

Now we have this horrific event in Norway.

Norway could be said to be a symbolic …..”everyman” in Europe.

The details released so far indicate that there is a connection between the bombing and the shootings.

If this is so?…..can anyone grasp the level of skill needed by ONE PERSON to plan, enable and co-ordinate such a thing. Access and ability to obtain the materials needed!

Not probable is it Stacy.

He conciously targetted the symbols of power, and children.

Two seemingly unconnected target themes.

The mind set to be so systematic, clear thinking, detached and controlled is phenomenal! And the ability!!!

This is not the profile of a nut case.

I would speculate that this may well be a Manchurian candidate event.

Such people are programmed, and who are the programmers?….take your pick.

This event serves many purposes for the hidden occultist power brokers with its vested interests and agenda.

It would fit the profile.

I’ll shut the FFF up now. ……………Z

65. JohnS says:

Official MSM take on events is a total crock of crap.

The $64,000 question…

What did the banker-oilmen not get from the Government of Norway at the 11th hour at gunpoint?

66. Larry says:

to all bible thumpers : i have posted this before but shall post this again , ‘the bloody bible’, from ‘luciferian liberation front’ . god in the bible clearly portrayed as as a genocidal, homicidal, child killing , maniac who enjoys torturing small animals . bible is a primitive book, written by primitive people, for primitive people .please read http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/bloody.html#abortion

67. Danny Cunnington says:

@Zorro, The Dunblane thing was much worse than that which is why Tony Blair sealed the evidence not to be released for 80 years under the official secrets act. The shooter had only recently got a gun license. Normally a person with a history of mental illness and child sex abuse convictions couldn’t have got through the screening process, However his referee who vouched for him in writing was Pat Robertson. A senior member of the Labour party who was also head of NATO. The person who sold him the guns was a freemason. Basically, some of the children at Dunblane “has started to talk”.

If you look at the story of Hollie Grieg you will see that this is also connected and ongoing as a desperate cover up.

Meanwhile, here’s a price list for a variety of fire arms and ammo that it’s common knowledge are available in Manchester by “asking around”.

9mm UK Army issue pistol with two blank clips. £200. Ammo £50 for 100 rounds (Made at home) £120 for 100 factory made. Pump action shotgun with cartridges (Shells and chamfering varies) £500. Mac 10, Swedish made open bolt fully automatic machine pistol with 30 round clip 10 mm shells. £800. AKm47 assault rifle 7.62mm with 30 round clip (Most of these came from Iraq and were brought back by soldiers). £600. Czech cemtax based hand grenades £100 each. US Made Magnum revolvers are widespread but harder to source Eg; Colt python .357 &.44.

It should be noted that virtually none of these are used in the phoney war on terror. They are used mainly by various drug cartels and dealers plus others who feel the need to protect themselves.

68. farang says:

My condolences to the good people of Norway.

69. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

Sad for Norway,whatever the reasons this sort of violence just breeds more hate

70. ToPcAT says:

This dude is a super ZIONIST…
    (aka: cHRISTIAN-ZIONIST)

Read up then get back to me….

71. I_Cant_Believe_Its_Just_a_Dip says:

Even a wiki entry for Fjordman,noticed it was last updated 22nd july at 23.49

72. Danny Cunnington says:

@TopcAT, Yes the bomb in Oslo was just a distraction to cover the island shootings. The Bomb in Oslo needed military grade Cemtax and detonators to trigger it. (Ammonium nitrate mixed with diesel, triggered by Cemtax at a 20:1 ratio). The shooter had some sort of communication device and was under instruction.

The big giveaway is the “youth group”. Clearly some had “begun to talk”. Take a look at the 1990s shooting in Scotland at a school called Dunblane. The reasons these things happen are too horrible for many to even want to think about but it involves politicians, members of the monarchy and a variety of senior public figures who do not want to be exposed for what they do with children in an organised ring.

73. SilverCondom says:

My condolences to the good people of Norway and please, please, please avoid bombing brown skin muslim people to democracy in Libya for your own selfish interest.
    And on top of that, if you could as well avoid giving up so called Nobel “peace” prizes to mass murderers such as Obama or Kissinger, you would definitely become a better Norway.

74. SilverCondom says:

I am impressed how bloggers here know how many people died in Norway.

Can ONE of you tell me how many people were killed in Tripoli as a consequence of the ‘democratic ‘ nato bombings?

C’mon, just one!

I doubt i’ll have any estimation from anyone in return: MSM is doing such a good job in brainwashing the well intentioned christian white population in the west that they don’t have a clue!

And Arabs are not people according to this going-to-church-every-Sunday christian white population in the west.
    They’re just dogs with oil under their desert.

Aren’t they, mother fuckers?