28 comments on ““Superman consults with the President’s national security advisor, who is incensed that Superman appeared in Tehran to non-violently support the protesters demonstrating against the Iranian regime, no doubt an analogue for the recent real-life protests in the Middle East.”
  1. Mongo says:

Superman should start buying gold & silver … Being made out of steel is just not enough!

2. gman says:

Time for Economics Rap and delights

“Fear the Boom and Bust” a Hayek vs. Keynes Rap Anthem

Economic Breakdown Song

My Humps – My Business Cycle Bumps

DJ Econ – “Demand and Supply”

Rodney Dangerfield’s First Economics Class

Out there:
    Darth Vader vs Hitler. Epic Rap Battles of History

3. michael sam says:

The American way was never close to being enough ever- founded on native American genocide and African slavery, striving to be the new Roman empire since 1913 (the fed, the IRS and WW1i the next year), now crumbling like Rome did leading to a thousand years of middle-age darkness (only this time with global warming and weapons of mass destruction it could mean a million years of darkness).

On the other hand, some on the Titantic survived just like some on the us Titantic won’t drown in a sea of fiat currency, and will reach solid (like gold and silver) ground.

4. The Dork of Cork says:

Looks like his kind are ready to move base again.

5. Al Kyder says:

Hmmm Well considering Superman was originally a parody of Stalin. “Man of Steel” thats the reason for wearing the red underpants on the outside of his cloths. It was a hangover from the Anti-Nazi super race propaganda.

There are some differences Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert.

In your last Vid you talk of a new paradigm. A gold currency standard. Or possibly SDR. It is more than a new currency, for the first time in my life, I am seeing businesses not working on an expanding growth model. Agility is more important now than growth.

Unbelievable I know. I appears to be related to the use of the www

6. Badsey says:

Another cheap attack against independent Iran by the globalists. Look at Egypt: the people were able to force their supreme dictator out, but are now ruled by their corrupt supreme military. =it is very hard (almost impossible) to gain individual independence like the US once had.

Iceland maybe defeating the Globalists (banksters) -one shining beacon of hope.

Join the SLA/GLA -Buy Silver! Help end bankster occupation (Globalism)

7. Badsey says:

Action Comics 901:

Superman joins the SLA and becomes the “man of precious metal.” “Help the World free itself from the criminal fiat banksters, use their fiat currency against them and buy physical Silver!”. Superman becomes the image of world financial independence for many enslaved by the fiat debt criminal system.

8. Al Kyder says:

@ Badsey

“Iceland maybe defeating the Globalists (banksters) -one shining beacon of hope.”

and Finland !

9. JPDG says:

Where’s the Silver Surfer when we need him?!

10. Ptah says:

Aqua man is paying a heavy price for loitering in the heavy metal waters off Japan… Latest reports suggest he is mutating a second head!

11. Rusty says:

Superman has become a globalist P.O.S. And so are those liars and fools who constantly drone on about how “America was built on the backs of slaves.”

12. HUH? says:

StUNpidman shits on Libya, too.

13. t-rex and the slick pig says:

hey micheal sam, get a history book and read it. truth, justice and the ameriKan way…stand in line for your wellfare check, and a happy meal…

14. Badsey says:

Superman says to all Americans: “Use your fiat to buy physical” -”help me end financial debt slavery in the US and around the World.” “This is the only way we can defeat these financial terrorists”. Join me and my fellow SLA SuperFriends as we take on The Legion of Fiat Terrorists.

15. Maize Futurist says:

It”s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s SDR Man!!

16. jischinger says:

is he movig to Iceland?

17. Randyrocker says:

Superman is saying that he’s renouncing his American citizenship to become a citizen of the universe, yet John Lennon said,
    My mother was of the sky
    My father was of the earth
    But I am of the universe
    And you know what it’s worth.
    So Superman, I guess you gain nothing either way.
    He’s now becoming a Universal Soldier.

18. John Galt says:

@ Al Kyder

Yes, I do think the paradigm is changing for businesses moving away from an expanding growth model.

I can only speak for myself but I started “going Galt” over a decade ago because I was simply fed up and started to say “Fuck It” to all the BS involved with running a business today. It has been partly for that reason, and partly because of global economic reality that I’be been taking my business smaller. What has surprised me is that it actually works more efficiently and profitably than before, when growth required cash flow which then required razor thin margins to kept flow of activity going. It got to the point where my business looked on the surface to be a busy beehive of activity, when in reality it was mostly churning dollars to the benefit of my local bankster and, of course, to various levels of government who used me as an unpaid tax collector to gather and remit the various tithes to their coffers. Those remittances must always on time, of course, lest I incur the wrath of their penalties which are more draconian than loan sharks would charge.

While I have not yet found the magic elixir to master this process, I am 100% convinced that my future involves me becoming a complete ex-hamster from the government/bankster wheel that promises the illusion of prosperity.

19. Silver Bug says:

This certainly is a sign of the times. Sad to see you go Superman.

20. William of the North says:

Wasn’t Superman an illegal alien to begin with?

21. 623-3 says:

When I think of the “American Way” the first thing that comes to my mind is Victoria from the Maury show sayin “I do what I want”.

22. Victor hugo says:

He announced he will become a Chinese citizen from 2016

23. Al Kyder says:

@ John Galt & Max Keiser.

“that I’be been taking my business smaller. What has surprised me is that it actually works more efficiently and profitably than before, when growth required cash flow which then required razor thin margins ”

And being able to use gold rather than international currency exchanges is going to improve this. So if I can send my Gold Certificates anywhere in the world to a bullion ATM…………..

Perhaps Max Keiser & Stacy Herbert could expand on this subject for us all

24. Juman says:

@ Michael Sam – You forgot to mention invasing & stealing 2/3 of Mexico’s Land! Cajun French- Acadician Land! Robbing The Philippines, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Florida, Guam of their Independence, Creating a seperatist movement in Grand Colombia & then Robbing the Panamanians of their right to build & have control over their Canal. Simon Bolivar Called the United States when it first achieved it independence from Britain – An infant Empire waiting to explode! US has imperial ambitions from the get to! Homogenization of the planet was always her Ideal. No thanks!

25. Even without using his x-ray vision Superman can see that the USA doomed and is leaving before they can announce a “No Fly Zone”

26. Robert Mockan says:

It would generate far more comic book sales to have Superman renounce the New World Order, and pledge to bring the banksters to justice, beginning with the USA.

THAT would be front page news on every newspaper still being published in the world. A being from another world, sent to this alien world as a baby when his home world exploded, who became an American icon, seeking justice, liberty, and the American way as true patriots of the Constitutional Republic still perceive the real America.

And Superman, observing how the US government was hijacked by corporate interests, and how the monetary system is being used to finance the Oligarchy lust for more power to rule the world and enslave mankind forever, realizes that the American way can only survive if the Oligarchy are destroyed.

Then in subsequent comics we can see Superman locating and capturing the real arch criminals of the world. Perhaps we could even have Lex Luther realizing he could also be a force for good, and help Superman with his scientific knowledge locate the Oligarchs.

Sorry, I got carried away there. Of course the story I just outlined would never happen. The authors would be dead before the first copy was sold.

27. ADD says:

Right Superman, the United Nations is so much better.

WTF?

This is a promotional piece for world government. It’s meant to make the United Nations looks like their angels. Come on now.