Max Keiser’s – Silver LIberation Army and the “Million Ounce March”

Max Keiser’s- Silver Liberation Army and the “Million Ounce March”

April 7, 2011 – Catalyst X Media and Max Keiser are teaming up again to release 10 million, 1/10th ounce silver bullion rounds to the public from the depleting global silver supply. The company will be taking orders on the website created strictly for these precious and limited bullions, and demand is expected to be extremely high based on previous releases.

The design features former Wall Street broker and current broadcaster/journalist Max Keiser and the slogans “Fiat Money Sucks!”, “Inflation is a Crime” and the campaign name “Million Ounce March.” Keiser calls his following the “Silver Liberation Army”, and wants to put silver in the hands of the people.

The last time Max Keiser teamed up with Troy James for silver bullions, the supply sold out within three days prompting the immediate increase in production. The previously launched bullion was incubated from the Alex Jones Show episode on November 11th, 2010. Idea creator Troy James said “This truly shows the demand for the precious metal and that people are seeking change. We are happy to be a part of this history by showing our abilities of creating viral messages to the World.” The first generation rounds have been seen on eBay recently selling as high as $202 for a one ounce silver “Keiser” round.

Max Keiser, while dedicating his likeness and slogans once again, will not be profiting from the silver bullions. “This is the thumb tack that I use to mark how well my message to the World is spreading,” said Keiser. Along with the slogans, this new bullion is in support of Max’s campaign for the Silver Liberation Army that was just announced during Keiser’s recent return visit to the Alex Jones show.

The Silver Liberation Army and the Million Ounce March is another campaign started by Keiser to encourage the public to hedge against inflation by purchasing silver. This trend has been witnessed several times throughout history. Like with everything else, history seems to repeat.

There was communication and slow-delivery problems with the last bullion release but Catalyst X Media’s, President, Jason Springett said “We have figured out all the complicated problems with the communication barriers by hiring a 24-7 bonded call center and sped up the delivery process by retaining a bonded freight forwarding company.” He went on to add that a percentage of the net earnings of the new “Keisers” will go to support Japan’s recovery.

Catalyst X Media (www.catalystxmedia.com) is handling the entire campaign for this release. They specialize in social viral media and guerilla marketing. For more information, contact Catalyst X Media or visit www.silverkeiser.com to see the new rounds.

23 comments on “Max Keiser’s – Silver LIberation Army and the “Million Ounce March”
  1. Geek Boy says:

I´m in a small town in Buenos Aires surrounded by hot Argentinian women but this is the best thing I´ve seen today.

On with the revolution!

2. gussy says:

Nice one geek.

3. gussy says:

Geek, forgot to add ‘jammy git’.

4. will o.t.n says:

Still waiting for my 2 one ounce coins (paid dec 2010 and delivery paid march 2011 ref AB-1179). When these arrive I might consider ordering more if its organised better.

5. Omega Pointing says:

I do quite like these coins, but the premium is quite high this time. And when you combine that with the shipping cost – I live in the UK – a single ounce becomes very expensive indeed. A pity.

6. Red Zebra says:

“Catalyst X Media specialize in social viral media and guerilla marketing”,
    but filling orders and answering their emails ? …not so much…

7. angel says:

Still waiting for my order placed in December. Can’t bring myself to order more until I receive the first one. Sorry Max.

8. Geek Boy says:

@gussy
    You know it brother – you´re dodgy knees wouldn´t be able to keep up with chasing the tail all over town!

9. Tom says:

Another way is to hold the etf PSLV, it’s a physically backed ETF holding silver. Premiums are rather large at the moment on physical silver, just showing how large the demand is.
    I’m personally buying PSLV and some long dated options for some silver miners.

10. celebs4truth says:

Power to the people! Down with the New World Order! Praise be to the truth tellers and the truth seekers! Truth shall prevail!

11. “Some cause happiness wherever they go, others, (Banksters) whenever they GO!” Oscar Wilde [1854 – 1900]

12. Gino says:

I would not consider buying these coins until I have received my original Silver Keisers. The likelihood of a scam may be remote, but there is a chance of it and until I see my coins your hype is falling on deaf ears.

13. Aj says:

lets get real. 0.1 Oz is a little small for people who really like to buy silver. most of your money is going into premium.

if they also did 10 Oz rounds they could shift the silver in no time and i would buy a few.

how about a max and stacy bar @100 Oz.,you wouldn’ have to sell too many to sell the million Oz.

bottom line pay – mininium premium and maximise your silver purchase.

14. jimmy chen says:

@Geek Boy

TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER. GO HANG WITH THE WOMEN!!!

15. Joe9083 says:

@ Gino. Silver eagles. There your only man.

16. Michael says:

But, please… Max Keiser is ‘all over’ FaceBook… What up with that?
    Lead with action for the rest of us Max! Remove all FaceBook references.
    m.

17. Antonio says:

I just ordered some with my JPMORGUE CHASE Visa Card. bahahahahaha!

18. Gino says:

Yeah, its a shame though. Would have been nice to get a few of the Silver Keisers. Almost 4 months since ordering and the more of my emails that go unresponded to, the more I am expecting to have to write them off as a loss.

19. Harry says:

Is the shipping still the same outrageous prices?
    A coin that can be sent as a letter doesn’t need a parcel shipping price.
    So what about the 1/10 ounce coins?
    What amount needs what shipping price?
    Any European dealers?

20. fredhead says:

I’ve ordered a few 1 oz. If they ever arrive does anyone (in UK London) want to swap one of these new ones for one of the older ones which says ‘global insurrection against banker occupation’ ? Straight swap , any takers?

21. John says:

In for 3 1oz rounds. Been waiting for a restock, great!

22. Drachnid says:

And so it begins…

23. Richard says:

I’m liking your goal, your technique, and your dedication to truth. Change in peaceful ways is best. Thanks