MK: Isn’t peace worth $200 an Oz.?

MK: $500 silver transfers all the wealth the banks stole – back to you guys. It takes silver off the market that can be used to build bombs. It drops JPM’s stock price to zero. And it gets rid of fiat paper and the Fed. And we have the power to make this happen. There are only 1/2 billion Oz.’s of Silver available. That’s less than $17 bn., about the same as the amount of junk and crap sold on an average day.

35 comments on “Note each cruise missile contains approx. 15kg of silver in wiring, contacts, solder and batteries. The more silver the SLA talkes off the market, the less bombs and missiles can be fired. BUY! BUY! BUY! so they can’t bomb! bomb! bomb!
  1. Jo says:

Max. why do you love silver so much ,isnt that pirate crap?
    ps, I bought some and still don’t know fully why?

2. Al Kyder says:

But Max, Europe needs that special Libyan crude. Where else will they get high octane gasoline and low sulphur diesel ? Saudi Arabia, ? Kazakhstan special blend from Russia perhaps ?

3. Chuckle chuckle

@jo. Lol. U buy it cause it’s the Supa Bling!

4. georgesign says:

I bet the Werewolfs are running scared.

5. MirrorMirror says:

Bill Bonner on the Failing US Bond Market, the Coming Hyperinflation and the End of the Dollar Reserve System

6. Solon says:

So the innocent libyan children that now are bombed by missiles that miss their targets and shred them to pieces die to serve Max bottomless silver lust. Way to go Max. You are a true humanitarian. But go on. Please let your readers see how wise and thoughtful you are. A real compassionate guy! Our hungry silver ghost :)

7. MirrorMirror says:

@susan … isn’t that Fulford …. with a beard now.

Ah .. yes … he looks better with a beard.

“White Dragon Society” .. never heard of them.

I can sympathize fully with their cause ( according to Fulford )

BigMoney interests are destroying this planet … clear to see.

Nuclear
    Oil
    GMO
    Fiat Money

8. maxkeiser says:

Solon

read the post before opening your pie hole

9. Max’s anti-capitalist insider stream of revolutionary consciousness moderated/inflamed by Stacy’s rock solid factbase and their fabulously subversive guests. Forget all that Islamic Jihad bullshit. This is the most radical thing on TV.

10. Philippo says:

My heart sank watching that mission update speech from the pentagon official. He just couldn’t contain his enthusiasm could he? What should have been a solomn, reluctant and sober speech simmered with that smirky arrogance that GWB used to ooze.

11. Josh Rayborn says:

It has never been more obvious that Alex Jones is 100 percent correct that left and right is scam. I have never been more mad than I am now. I already own a bunch of Ag, but it is time to own more.I am so mad about this new war.

12. Josh Rayborn says:

Hey, Gerald Celente is right again:

Trade wars + Currency wars= Real wars

13. Luigi says:

@ Solon

I notice the huge mass of innocent libyan children trolling this site all day long.

JEEEEZZZZ! You have to be able todo a little better than that..

14. Danny Cunnington says:

These are the crappy old 1980s tomahawks that were so inaccurate in Iraq causing massive carnage. They are even doing it on the same day. 20th March 2003…. 20th March 2011.

Libya’s real sin is that it has one of the lowest rates of external debt (to foreign banksters) in the world at only 3% of GDP. It compounds this “act of terrorism” by squandering oil export monies on social housing, free education, free health care and small interest free loans.

As the stated goal of the UN authorisation is regime change it’s in violation of it’s own charter rendering it’s ruling null and void. unfortunately for the coalition of robber despots Libya actually declared a ceasefire. The only way to start bombing was to try and pretend this didn’t or hasn’t happened.

15. Thanks for posting the link to my blog. The silver / cruise missile reference was a flashback to gulf war II, I remember sitting on the lounge at my office staff room watching to BBC showing footage of the US & UK navies firing cruise missiles at Baghdad and me counting off 15kg bars of silver with each launch. In the 15 mins I sat there it occurred to me they had just atomized more silver than I owned. It made me think I really need to own of this vital metal.

16. silver bullet says:

solon you mis read the article.. you buy silver to STOP them making bombs.. i know its early on sunday morning but wakey wakey.. think before you type

17. Wolferl says:

Hahaha, come on, Max, that was a “freedom strike”, lol. ;-)

And btw, are you sure about 15 kg silver per missile?

18. Mike/Liverpool says:

Keiser…………..Words fail me

19. Skiddypants says:

Did anyone notice the coke sign in the picture ?

Cheers

20. susan says:

@MirrorMirror

we can hope, can’t we? At this stage, I’m grasping at the straws of hope…

21. Jason says:

15Kg per missle? That is 33 pounds. That is a lot of silver. I might believe 15 grams per missle. Most electronic systems only use trace amounts of silver.

22. Sacramento Joe says:

@ Max…

WHAAAT? You just yesterday were asking for Obama to blast away in Libya….now you are on a crusade to reduce bombing because of the silver angle….seems you are now flying the flag of convenience….

How bout some principles Max….Ron Paul style….in fact you should get him on your show….maybe some consistent behavior will rub off.

Cheers,

Joe

23. microhousehold says:

Helicopter Ben is finally bombing us with real money.
    Cruise missile Ben bombs us with Silver.

24. microhousehold says:

There must be a few ‘lucky’ Libyans who might find some silver in the desert.

I always wondered how arms which cost more then their targets can win a
    war other then for the military industrial complex.

25. Joshua P. York says:

Woah, Max.

So, would you say the blowing up of a cruise missile is deflationary, or inflationary?..or neutral? The value destruction of the missile itself is deflationary, as you have said in the past, but if so much silver is taken out of the world market, wouldn’t the ultimate result of blowing up that much silver (in the current climate) be an inflationary thing?

26. Each cruise missile contains approx. 15kg of silver in wiring, contacts, solder and Silver Zinc batteries. The batteries account for the bulk of the silver usage. When the missle blows up, the silver is vaporized.

Silver Zinc batteries have an open circuit voltage of 1.6 Volts. Two types of Silver Oxide batteries are available, one type with a sodium hydroxide (NaOH) electrolyte and the other with a potassium hydroxide (KOH) electrolyte.

Because of the high cost of sliver they are available in either very small sizes as button cells where the amount of silver used is small and not a significant contributor to the overall product costs or they are available in very large sizes for critical applications where the superior performance characteristics of the silver oxide chemistry outweigh any cost considerations.

(Source: Electropaedia)

27. Del - UK says:

” MK: Isn’t peace worth $200 an Oz.? ”

Well it hasn’t shut you up!?

V for Victory!
    You are the Resistance.

28. 15 kg of silver-maybe..?
    360 kg per tomahawk-definitely! (

29. Observer says:

People say I’m crazy doing what I’m doing
    Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin
    When I say that I’m o.k. well they look at me kind of strange
    Surely you’re not happy now you no longer play the game

People say I’m lazy dreaming my life away
    Well they give me all kinds of advice designed to enlighten me
    When I tell them that I’m doing fine watching shadows on the wall
    Don’t you miss the big time boy you’re no longer on the ball

I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
    I really love to watch them roll
    No longer riding on the merry-go-round
    I just had to let it go

Ah, people asking questions lost in confusion
    Well I tell them there’s no problem, only solutions
    Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I’ve lost my mind
    I tell them there’s no hurry
    I’m just sitting here doing time

I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
    I really love to watch them roll
    No longer riding on the merry-go-round
    I just had to let it go
    I just had to let it go
    I just had to let it go

30. Larry says:

That’s $2 M worth of silver. At $500/oz it would be $29 M worth of silver. The FED can punch in 29 million just as easily as 2 M on their HAL Death Star Computer!!!

31. Tim says:

“…and me counting off 15kg bars of silver with each launch. In the 15 mins I sat there it occurred to me they had just atomized more silver than I owned. It made me think I really need to own of this vital metal.”

So, Tears of the Moon, how do you know that there is 15kg of silver in each missile? Without stating a source that shows such this all comes across as a cheap (and stupid) way of trying to convince people to buy silver. OMG 15kg IN EACH MISSLE!! STOCK UP NOW!!

A better and more believable tactic would be to just say how is the US supposed to afford fighting 3 wars at once without further expanding the money supply and thus further damaging the value of the dollar?

32. Suzanne says:

Max… after I pay the bills, I take what’s left and buy some silver.

If these other respondents are still clueless, that’s fine. You buy the silver so that once the currency tanks, you can cash in the silver for whatever the going rate will be and then go shopping for whatever it is you want. Once the euro tanks, Americans have less than 3 weeks to get “out of paper”… CDs, IRAs, 401Ks, stocks… and get into metals to preserve their wealth. If not, they get to go pick cotton in the FEMA camps with the rest of the slaves.

I am very sorry that the UN decided to do a strike on Libya… the Globalists are just trying to get the Libyan oil off the market so they can drive up the price of oil. Their goal is complete destabilization of the Middle East… they want to install more cooperative stooges to rule.