Part 4 – Silver and Gold Manipulation Explained

33 comments on “Part 4 – Silver and Gold Manipulation Explained
  1. here is another “Buy Silver — Crash JP Morgan” animation. It mentions Max Keiser:

2. JonnyJames says:

Man, there is more quality information just on this site than in the entire US media oligopoly (but I guess that aint sayin much is it?).

Thanks Youri Carma for the links.

3. MirrorMirror says:

German takeover of New York Stock Exchange seen next week

Board of NYSE expected to meet Sunday to discuss Deutsche Boerse takeover, reports say

4. Flippantrophy says:

Very interesting… the bear (dog, or whatever the fuck he is) may have a point about eagles perhaps being property of the U.S Govt. as it is Bullion, but confiscating Silver bullion would be a logistical nightmare for Uncle Scam. I don’t believe the trading with the enemies act addressed Silver, only Gold, and even then it wasn’t confiscated only made illegal to use as legal tender… Salted bricks.. we have gone from the ridiculous to the sublime.

5. Alan says:

the bears are funny, but this is the best video of the weekend.

Your life according to the government.

6. Flippantrophy says:

It makes sense if you think about it… I mean the assholes counterfeit paper, why wouldn’t they counterfeit bricks, or coins even. Glad I only bought slabbed numismatics.

7. Eric says:

Max, what do you think about what was said about the Eagles and confiscation?

8. Doug says:

Hmmm. I’d like to know more about those claims of a lot of fake gold bars. If true and to significant quantities that is really important, but I’m skeptical.

Otherwise, as a major silver bug it’s mostly great news for me.

9. Flippantrophy says:

Hard to believe a Central Bank would be so stupid as to buy a boatload of Bricks and not have one or two randomly assayed. One would think this to be common practice.

10. Mike/Liverpool says:

What type of Drugs were those guys on do you think?
    Max Keiser, home of the internet X Files!

11. Flippantrophy says:

@ Eric I know im not Max but “traditionally” when a Govt steals your Gold (never heard of silver being confiscated) they “usually” will give you “face value” for the coins. I have a freaking boatload of Eagles and not one of them has anything but “1 oz fine silver” on them, no face value at all. Maybe they just plan on offering us lead for our silver?

12. ronron says:

looks like browns bottom worked out better than Max thought. :-) howta go brownie.

13. ronron says:

oh and by the way, andrew maguire made this video.

14. ronron says:

looks like Andrew and Max have the protection of 140 countries. 50/50 they live another week. :-) see you at your 65th birthday Max.

15. Flippantrophy says:

One more thing.. THat bearDog says “They are going to take the printing press away from the Bernank”… Just who the fuck is this “they”?

16. Eric says:

Thanks for your input Flippantrophy, I have heard its not likely they would confiscate silver. But look at you Eagles a little closer, they say one dollar after 1 oz fine silver.

17. JonnyJames says:

Good lord Max, such vulgar language in this clip. I’m sure the Queen would not appove!

Should we not buy Eagles, but rather Maple Leafs?

18. jischinger says:

I hate the banter between the bears – it’s stupid and boring

I wish he would just get to the point because he’s just not funny

19. Flippantrophy says:

Oh great… Thanks Eric I spaced that. We could always say… Hey it says one “dollar” Capt. Jackboot, not one Federal Reserve Note! ;-) Screw em, Im buying more eagles

20. Long John Silver says:

Silver Eagles melt at the same temperature of Silver bars. If it comes to that I’ll fire up the smelter and pour them in. This takes me back to the time my Uncle (who willed the smelter and tools to me) was melting US Coins into bricks of Silver and Copper. Those were fun days! Being a kid that enjoyed playing with fire and helping pour coins into that red hot pot was the bomb! After he had to quit that operation we poured ourselves custom 999 Silver Belt Buckles. I still have mine and got my Uncles at his death. Go ahead and attempt to take back my Eagles for $50 or $1. I’ll just melt them.

21. postmodernben says:

What is the Global Settlement? Sounds like some way out there conspiracy theory St. Germain stuff.

I liked the other videos, but this one I find to full of BS – salted ingots is an old story from 2009.

22. Randall says:

believe me, we do NOT want a gold and silver backed currency as they would call it all in leaving us with no value whatsoever. Did you people imagine that they were just going to phone us up and ask how much we will sell our silver for?

We don’t give a rats ass about this corrupt financial empire in the USA especially. BRING IT DOWN

23. john wiley says:

Hi Max, Hellooo Stacey!!,
    Your Canadian Fans are in a time of need. Our market is being sold out from underneath of us. I was just watching your interview with Pierre Jovanovic again(You guys were hilarious!). Is this really a merger or is it a takeover? This appears to be a naked grab for control of our resources? . I’ve tuned in to you long enough to speculate that you will agree, but what does it mean for the average Joe and Canadians at large(How scared should we be?)? Is this some sort of reply to the ‘merger’ of the NY and German Exchanges?Please advise!

Thanks to you both!
    John

P.S. (My friends up north tell me that mining started going crazy in early 2008)