Hitlers plan to save ireland

12 comments on “Hitlers plan to save ireland
  1. erich kartmann says:

Hilarious. An instant classic. Great work.

However, I am still waiting for someone to do a downfall video of the J.P. Morgan meme. No internet meme is complete without a downfall version of it.

2. Marc Authier says:

More obsessed with Nazis than me. I prefer my New-York Nazis. :)

3. SAO says:

They’re going to give out free cheese! LMAO!!

4. ronron says:

oh and by the way. like i said before. there will be 10 currency’s at par. simple redistribution. and a calming effect. hahahahaha. lol.

5. jischinger says:

Max we need an international bring down the banks greeting able to share amongst like minds – we need a lexicon

6. gussy says:

Ahh one can but dream…

7. Brilliant !! – nice historical tie, as the Irish left on their lights on during WWII to guide the Luffwaffe to England to bomb the Pommie gits.

8. VON DEM says:

GO SHORT ON ROPE & LONG ON LAMPOSTS

9. Yor says:

To the Irish with brains! We need you in Norway.

10. Serge says:

what movie was this from?

11. Joe says:

LOLS ALL AROUND

12. John Archer says:

Nice one Max.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but right now I’d vote for Adolf Hitler if he promised to come here too and string up every mother-phucking mainstream politician, and all the other europhiliac and thieving leech-class scum traitors. I say commandeer every lamppost in London for the job. No, wait! Give ‘em the blood eagle first THEN the lamppost treatment.

We should close the airports, the docks, the chunnel and any other means of escape, then seek out Bliar and his witch-bitch wife. They would initiate the procedings and their agonies televised live. It would give the rest of them something to look forward to.

Serge [Nov 26, 2010 at 3:02 am ] — “what movie was this from?”

You lazy basturd — do your own fcuking googling. Use capitals too, you CNUT.

OK, just this once then: http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/hitler_the_rise_of_evil.htm