[OTE73] On the Edge with Jim Willie

Stacy Summary:  Interview with Jim Willie, air date 17 September 2010.  For those that prefer to view as one file and that also don’t mind viewing via Microsoft software, here is the link to show as one file.  For all others, here is the Youtube version:

115 comments on “[OTE73] On the Edge with Jim Willie
  1. @ Marc Authier who wrote: “We are still in democracy.”

And pray, what would be that democracy of yours? Napoleon taught us the best value for your investment is always a political contribution and The Financial Crime Cartel knows that better than anyone. Open theft and open corruption is the biggest problem in a country formerly known as the democracy. The U.S. has legalized bribery (13,000 ++ lobbyists bribing the Congress) even though taking a bribe is a treasonous offence. Not in the U.S.; here it’s mere lobbying.

And the Boiled Frogs nation that Americans have become is gobbling up political propaganda baloney (“democracy”_ and handsomely and meekly pays the thiefs to rob them.

No taxation without representation started the American revolution; no sure open theft wihout representation would start a new American revolution; Boiled Frogs are too busy munching on donuts and believing Obama and Palin, just to name two popular puppets, are not the face and tails of the same coin whose purpose is to buy our compliance with their games.

2. Marc Authier says:

@Skin
    I know. Same thing here.

3. Marc Authier says:

@Youri
    It’s now ‘Pick a pooooooo’ accounting. Very stinky. The END is near.

4. Youri Carma says:

@Snoot

This one is For You: Dollar ReDe$ign Project; InObamaWeTrust: Snoot http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187019.msg1109830#msg1109830

5. Youri Carma says:

(Scroll down for the rest: Dollar ReDe$ign Project; InObamaWeTrust: “Yes We …” http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187019.msg1109827#msg1109827

6. Youri Carma says:

@Marc Authier

Obviously!

The Banksters trikkery hiding a “Surprisingly Long Large and Often” 42% of their debts on purpose quarterly with the only reason misleading customers is called fraud in my book. But who reads books these days?

7. Marc Authier says:

Gold Bull has long way to go. JIM ROGERS

8. farang says:

“no silver, no gold, you know we’re too damn poor….” Looted, raped and pillaged and left like a carcass for the hyenas and jackals to fight over…America.

What Jim Willie said. What Max is saying.

For almost a decade now, I have pictured it clearly in my mind: 4th of July, my old stomping grounds on the banks of the Potomac….Maryland Blue crabs steaming away, kids running around yelling and laughing, ice cold Carling Black Label beer, white corn on the cob, cherry pies and vanilla ice cream….and a thick rope tied to the Key Bridge.

Get to watch Boxer, the woman so motivated by the point blank shooting execution of an American Humanitarian worker she immediately brought a resolution to MY SENATE to HONOR THE PIRATE PIGS THAT MURDERED THIS FINE AMERICAN, wet her panties being dragged up for her turn, which follows Dick (“burn’em afterwards, he’s a WITCH, burn’em!!!”) Cheney,, Clinton’s, Bush’s, Gingrich’s, Obama, Susstein I will videotape for posterity, so many to choose from, we will party all July…into August, no doubt in my mind whatsoever, then all the rest. One last huge fireworks show a few miles away from the new amusement park: Pentagon Thrill Rides.

Maybe 2012 isn’t a BAD omen for EVERYONE after all: it is what we make it, my fellow serfs, what we make it. Maybe the ultra-wealthy are not “stocking up” seeds for some intergalactic occurrence: maybe they know pitchforks will be sharpened because their illusions are crumbling.

They will cry and whine: “Who O why doesn’t our counterfeit paper get us out of this one last time?” ….and Led Zeppelin plays somewhere off (but loudly enough) in the distance:

“Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while,
    Think I see my friends coming,
    Riding a many mile.
    Friends, did you get a little silver?
    Did you get a little gold?
    What did you bring me, my dear friends,
    To keep me from the gallows pole?
    What did you bring me to keep me from the gallows pole?

I couldnt get no silver, I couldnt get no gold,
    You know that we’re too **** poor
    To keep you from the gallows pole.

Hangman, hangman, hold it a little while,
    I think I see my brother coming,
    Riding a many mile.
    Brother, did you get me some silver?
    Did you get a little gold?
    What did you bring me, my brother,
    To keep me from the gallows pole?

Brother, I brought you some silver,
    I brought a little gold,
    I brought a little of evry thing
    To keep you from the gallows pole.
    Yes, I brought you to keep you from the gallows pole.

Hangman, hangman, turn your head awhile,
    I think I see my sister coming,
    Riding a many mile, mile, mile, mile, mile.
    Sister, I implore you, take him by the hand,
    Take him to some shady bower,
    Save me from the wrath of this man,
    Please take him,
    Save me from the wrath of this man, man.

Hangman, hangman, upon your face a smile,
    Pray tell me that Im free to ride,
    Ride for many mile, mile, mile.

Oh, yes, you got a fine sister,
    She warmed my blood from cold,
    Brought my face to boiling hot
    To keep you from the gallows pole,
    Your brother brought me silver,
    Your sister warmed my soul,
    But now I laugh and pull so hard
    And see you swinging on the gallows pole”

9. Sylvia Rogier says:

Very interesting show. Intriguing!!

10. Pompeo Pozar says:

Jim Willie: incoherent, and unable to tell a story verbally on TV. One of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen.

Max Mistake, to have this guy on. (Even though I agree with some of his views).

11. Bonn says:

@ Pompeo Pozar
    Get a new Comp ya Bitch

12. flicks says:

Pomepeo Pozar – Jim Willie is the dogs bollocks

Number two dogs bollocks is a tie with Nicole Foss and Jim Rickard’s

13. Throwing rotten vegetables at banksters!!!!!
    WHAT A WASTE OF SEED!
    Save that rotten tomato and throw it in the shrubbery not at some dickhead in a designer suite.

14. ehswan says:

I do so like Jim Willie, but why is he living in Costa Rica(?), and why is Max living in France? Is there some sort of under the radar message there?

15. skiddypants says:

@ Max

Thanks .

Great interview. Lehman. Merill Lynch. Building 7. LMBA. BIS. GS. etc, etc, etc.

How do you cover 100 – 1 leverage ( oz gold ). Answer = You can`t.

Cheers