[Chaostheorien] Behind the Wheel w/ Catherine Austin Fitts

Stacy Summary: Note that many of the Koch Party members rallying around Glenn Beck this weekend will support an increase in military spend and occupations. As a leading neo-conservative, Rupert Murdoch will be pushing for as many wars as possible.

“The central banking-warfare investment model” is really a control model, through which a small group of people can control the most resources on the most profitable basis. Essentially what happens is: Central banks print money and then the military makes sure that other parties accept it and that the financial system continues to have liquidity. The question many people ask with regards to a fiat currency, which is a paper currency, is: Why would anybody take paper, which has no value? They take the paper, because it’s part of the enforcement and military supervision, if you will, of the network that is printing the money. The system has created a fantastically profitable way of controlling large populations and access to resources very cheaply.

Let’s say for a second that Mr. Global is in charge of “the central banking-warfare investment model”: Mr. Global prints money and then people take that paper and give him in essence what he needs to buy up and control the national resources. The population is dependent on his paper and then he controls all the real things. Also through the military, he can steal whatever he wants. And organized crime is a very important component as well, because it can be expansive to drop an army and to occupy a place. If he can take over a place and buy that place with the place’s own money, it’s much more efficient, and that’s where the drug business traditionally comes in. It’s basically part of a model for controlling a territory with huge resources in the cheapest way possible.

53 comments on “[Chaostheorien] Behind the Wheel w/ Catherine Austin Fitts
  1. MirrorMirror says:

Congrats to Catherine on getting more exposure abroad.
    IRTA 2008 … was an excellent lecture.

2. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

I mean, where are all the anti-war protests? Obama gets elected and then what the hell happened? When is the last time Cindy Sheehan has been on the radar of the Corporate MSM??? She’s like the black sheep of the Left now.

What about some protests from the Left about Obamacare? I mean, it sure ain’t Socialist–it’s Corporatist at best!!!

We can sit here and bash Beck and the Faux Tea Partiers but at least they are mobilized and out screaming about something–whether right or wrong–they are making the Left look aloof and lazy this hot summer!!!

I guess all those pre-Obama protests were nothing but a scam, huh?

3. alister says:

IF* your target audience are smart people, then childishly slurring Kock will not get you far – considering especially that he is EASILY New York’s biggest donor to the Arts in general (residence FM??? I thought you supported the Arts!?), does much in the way of charity etc., with his (political) activism being based on libertarian principles

4. richard@lattitude30N says:

Kudos to C.A. Fitts for making the synopsis of our current “model” easily explainable…as for the Kochs…well…I listened to C-Span for a few moment and one of the brothers was stating that let’s get back to the past and move forward…WHAT???????????? MAYBE WE NEED TO RESURRECT DEAR OL’ GIPPER TOO….

5. F. Beard says:

re: Sir David Rottentrousers

I have often laughed at the absurdity of certain English names and now I have a guess why we don’t see such names in the US. The emigrants from England to the US probably took the opportunity to ditch their silly names when they moved here. Or perhaps the folks with the silly names stayed in England?

6. F. Beard says:

Good interview though I got tired after 3 pages of it. Drugs should be legalized for adults and the US should adopt the model of the Swiss and mind its own business.

7. MirrorMirror says:

UK-Column – Surviving the perfect storm

Nothing new, but nice to see it being discussed in the UK.

8. F. Beard says:

Well, let’s see, at least Beck has got people out and angry about something–anything!!! Sir David

Beck is a clown and a Mormon, which religion is considered a cult by orthodox Christianity and not Christian at all.

9. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

@F. Beard

I was imagining a Rothschild-esque character but with a Monty Python’s twist to it when I came up with it. The name has grown on me so much that I want to change my real name….

10. F. Beard says:

The question many people ask with regards to a fiat currency, which is a paper currency, is: Why would anybody take paper, which has no value? They take the paper, because it’s part of the enforcement and military supervision, if you will, of the network that is printing the money. Catherine Austin Fitts

True but notice that a share of common stock is only paper yet represents partial ownership in a corporation. I hope Ms. Fitts is not a goldbug.

11. F. Beard says:

Sir David,

It is very amusing. Thanks.

12. chArles says:

@ I guess all those pre-Obama protests were nothing but a scam, huh?

Yes they were, Obama was a Lifestyle BRANDING, on my campus he was the rage, afterwards, those same kids and professors didn’t want to discuss politics anymore…Obama or the thought of Civil governace was as quickly discarded as that morning STARBUCKS double latte

13. stacyherbert says:

@Sir David – “Well, let’s see, at least Beck has got people out and angry about something–anything!!!” . . . if I recall history correctly, I believe there was a certain Adolf who managed to do the same thing in where was it? Munich?

14. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

@F. Beard

I agree. Beck is an imbecile. But least he’s got the fatties out and mad!!!

Back to my original point, what’s the Left doing these days? It’s seems like all they’re doing is making sure people like Cindy Sheehan stay blacked out!!!

What about Michael Moore? The man has a platform but only uses to bash Republicans??? What a complete $#ithead that man is!!!

15. Dedo says:

Great interview with C.A.F,…!
    It’s good she enlightens her readers about the past,..and how nothing has really changed !
    Human capital will always be the best investment,.. until the rise of the machine/technology (aren’t we here already),….hmmmm : (
    The battle of good v evil,….your cue Beardy,…….

16. F. Beard says:

Back to my original point, what’s the Left doing these days? Sir David

Yep, I’m disappointed in them. I guess it is all about having a Democrat as President though I do note the anti-war left brought down Lyndon Johnson. Maybe the left aborted too many of their children and there are few left to protest? Emigrants are not likely to protest since they are glad to just be here. Plus the population is old and fat.

17. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

@stacyherbert

Were you there at the rally? It’s easy to throw stones from where you’re at (France, is it?).

I posted on another one of your threads an account from someone who was there. It didn’t sound like a antisemitic event to me. Sounded like just a lot of folks angry with Washington….

18. F. Beard says:

Human capital will always be the best investment,.. until the rise of the machine/technology (aren’t we here already), Dedo

Mankind will never be replaced by machines unless he develops a manlike machine himself in which case, what’s the point? Sex is more fun though labor is laborious, I’ve heard. I can see much more intimate man-machine interface though such as thought controlled machinery.

19. stacyherbert says:

@Dedo – yes, Catherine is a fantastic guest always

@chArles @F.Beard – the left has been Murdoched as well; I watched it happen in the UK where Murdoch’s attack press forces all politicians into obedience; but where are the people in the street? well, that won’t happen until there is a Red Team guy in office, that’s the way the Red Team / Blue Team game is played

@Sir David – I didn’t say anything about them being anti-semitic; that was the strand of angry people rallying in Germany took, which was different from the fascism of the angry people in Italy; the Kochs will establish their own brand

20. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

@F. Beard

Well, the Japanese are way ahead of the game when it comes to robots and sex: http://gizmodo.com/5053194/japan-where-sex-robots-permeate-every-aspect-of-society

21. chArles says:

@ what’s the Left doing these days?

THE LEFT is doing what it always did…it is organizing, educating and raising cain…but it’s numberous are few….now Libreals, Progressives and Democrates are doing what they always do, sit back with a level of controled helplessness making snide remarks against the great unwashed to make themselves feel superior on their way to Starbucks in their Licholn Navigator while checking up on their 401k on their I-pads

22. Fiatmentalist says:

Someone putting forward a solution

That doesnt involve buying Gold and running to other countries.

23. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

Anger leads to mistakes and mistakes lead to perfection. We need more people angry in the US. We really do need a good ole fashion internal feud–something bloody–so we can get it out of our system and move on….

Grab your popcorn and chill….

24. daddy warbucks says:

Glenn Beck has done more to expose the smelly inners of those trying to undermine the US Constitution and freedom than anyone else.
    Beck has uncovered US history that has been buried or bastardized by the left and is still being rewritten for Marxist goals. This is a major reason why US universities are pumping out little green liberal leftists to the point that ObaMAO won an election.
    Beck, in my opinion and I am not alone, is a courageous patriot.
    Let’s see, “Beck is a clown and a Mormon”, “Beck is an imbecile” and comparisons of him with and Adolf? Where are your brains?
    If the freedom loving world would support his efforts they would also be supporting their own freedom and prosperity.
    The US middle class is, right now, being destroyed by a ‘Cloward and Piven’ strategy and with the aid of George Soros et al.
    When (it probably will be the case) the US goes down, what will you ‘Beck bashers’ do then as they turn and come for you.

25. Fiatmentalist says:

“I didn’t say anything about them being anti-semitic;”

The implication is obvious and has been since since you started using the language months ago. Congratulations youve done your own part in ignoring any detail and forcing a Good Vs Evil paradigm and we all know where such paradigm leads. You done your part in conjuring whats to come just like those cultists did back in the 30s.

26. chArles says:

@ stacyherbert

I consider Socialist, Anarchist, Communist, Anarcho-syndiclist, Unionist and true Social Democrates THE LEFT…there was a huge arguement after the First international against some of the Social Democrates and the other members of the coalition about the effectiviness of Parlimentrilism, most of my side baulked at it, but we can’t argue against the 8 hour day, retirment plans, minimal wage or a host of other things they one for the masses

the arguement on my side was being co-opted or captured which is what you described…my opinion THE LEFT never got captured but our influence hasn’t ever been that great….minor victories of being a viable option forces the Parlimentarians to offer more bread to stave off open revolt (i.e the election showings of the Socialist at different times gave America different laws from Social Security and such)

27. F. Beard says:

at F Beard ahh such a noble smack against the left….I’m sure you have the wisdom to tell us what to do with unwanted pregnacies…there is no easy answer there so stay away from the smugginess chArles

Keep it in your pants? I’ve not been entirely pure myself but I have always been willing to step up if the woman should get pregnant.

But more generally, the US should be made more child friendly. Which means stopping the destruction of the middle class by the banking cartel. Also, a freer society would help. I’m not willing to have children if I have to entrust them to the state for their education.

28. F. Beard says:

@Sir David,

The Japanese are sick puppies! I fear the West has corrupted them. BTW, I think Godzilla represents the US in Japanese culture.

29. F. Beard says:

@Daddy,

I tried listening to Beck to see if he would take on the government backed counterfeiting cartel. He never did while I had the stomach to listen to his boring jabber. So in my mind he is just another defender of the banking cartel that is offended that the government which enables them is also concerned about their victims. He reminds me of the Chamber of Commerce.

30. Sir David Rottentrousers says:

@daddy warbucks – I agree GB is opening people’s minds. I’ve seen some videos of him trying to explain difficult and rare topics and I commend him for it, but let’s not drop down and kiss his feet! The guy is an admitted clown a very bad actor. Painting him as a “courageous patriot” is a little overboard there, pal!

@F.Beard – Yes, the Japanese are a “special” group ,especially the 40-year-old males sitting in their mother’s house, still bathing with their sister, waiting for the chance to get a hold of one of these “dutch” robot girlfriends. LOL!

31. john smith says:

@ Stacy

The great leader of your home country, who is bankrolled by the arms industry and wall street, has given himself the power to assassinate US citizens and you are warning us of the THREAT of fascism from the Koch brothers.

32. F. Beard says:

Speaking of children, while waiting to get my last haircut, I spoke to a woman with a cute baby. It turns out it was her 9th! She was quite attractive and very nice. Large families were the norm where/when i grew up and come to think of it, the moms of large families were often better looking and happier seeming than those of small families.

33. chArles says:

@ F. Beard

your precious middle class learned the greatest detirming factor in whether or not one was to be POOR (excluding race which is a give me) is the number of offspring….so they placed the sociatal pressures about limiting children/abortion as they moved away from agrarian economies towards industrialization

so thus your puritian/victorian morals of “Keep it in your Pants” were born

my advice Beard…. felatio, cunnilingus and anal sex have no recorded history of causing pregnacies

34. Jayme says:

Catherine’s message resonates with me. My take on this interview:

A Truth:

“The price of freedom, whether free people or free markets, is responsibility.”

American Inaction:

“Most people feel that if they just pretend that this really is not going on and continue to live in their little bubble, that’s the way they can have the best life and all that stuff stays away from them, and in fact, because they’re part of the Empire that’s doing all of this, they think they can get a benefit financially and can pretend at the same time that they have nothing to do with it, because they’re not … directly involved.

That’s based on fear. That’s based on a belief that if they try to do anything, because the system is so invisible to them, that they would get hurt, that it would hurt them professionally or physically. You know, America is a very violent and dangerous place, and for those people, who try to do something, the consequences can be devastating.”

Problem:

“To keep the “the central banking warfare investment model”, going requires two things: more central control and depopulation. The model is unbelievably inefficient and you can’t keep it going, unless you have even more top-down control and more depopulation, which is what we’re now experiencing on an accelerating basis.”

An Alternative:

“If you don’t want to do that model, then you have to come up with a model that says: Okay, we can run the planet in a way that is peaceful and adopts an economic model that supports peace and supports people who are taking responsibility and enjoying freedom.”

Paraphrase of Her Solution:

1. foremost a sound currency (our means of transaction – our currency or information)
    2. transparency (shared resources to be public, individual data to be private)
    3. optimized government money according to classic return on investment standards (as opposed to what generates jobs and general fees for political insiders)
    4. allow equity circulation according to market principles as opposed to political control
    5. cultural enforcment. Essentially what this means is: I am morally and financially responsible for my actions in a world where I can see my actions and their implication (transparency)

“The price of freedom, whether free people or free markets, is responsibility.”

35. F. Beard says:

@Chucky,

Ain’t you a romantic? Nope. If I dance to the music then I won’t try to escape the consequences. Of course that makes me very picky about dance pardners.

36. Jayme says:

Catherine’s message resonates with me. My take on this interview:

Statement of truth:

“The price of freedom, whether free people or free markets, is responsibility.”

The Reason for American Inaction:

The Problem:

An Alternative:

Paraphrase of Solution summary:

2. transparency (shared resources to be public, individual data to be private)

“The price of freedom, whether free people or free markets, is responsibility.”

37. John Robb says:

John Summary: Note that many of the Murdoch Party members rallying around Glenn Beck this weekend will support an increase in military spending and occupations. Also note that many of the Koch Party members rallying around Glenn Beck this weekend will be trying to convince the other party members to embrace the wisdom of Dr. Ron Paul and Catherine Austin-Fitts.

38. Gordo says:

Glenn Beck is a fuck coward a NAZI and Xenophobe plain and simple. Deep down all he wants to do is extend and pretend the current system so that he can continue to get outrageous salaries a few more years.

He likely knows what is coming, him and his ilk will manage the US into full out fascism or his band of clowns become ever more irrelevant as the older whites die out. and the capitalistic system grinds the population into a low birth cesspool like Japan is becoming.

Yes capitalism destroys all in its path.

What about some protests from the Left?

Let me simplify it for yall.

When the left protests it is met with Swat teams and a vile press.

When the tea party protests the the little babies are mollycoddled and praised.

Simple enough for you?

39. John Robb says:

As usual, this is a great piece by Catherine –> nobody does it better. Ron’s latest is also noteworthy…

40. naomi says:

Beck is continuing the false paradigm of Left, Right. I have not heard him once, speak in detail about Wall Street, the Federal Reserve and the IMF and Goldman Sachs…….no…….not one word.

Perhaps I missed it, but I’ll bet he has never said a word.

Beck is a controlled ACTOR, whose script is carefully written to keep people away from the real truth and real reform. “Leftist commies are the problem!!!! Yea, Christianity (tears falling from eyes) I have a dream! Good ol’ George Washington.l……blah, blah.

Yes, Beck is pulling off a great Hegleian game. Get people ginned up and looking at the OPPOSITE DIRECTION from the real solutions.

Koch brothers are corporate facists with lots of money to spend to keep the SOLUTION in their corner and under THEIR CONTROL.

41. naomi says:

I am greatly relieved the Fitt’s voice is finding it’s way hopefully to the Tea Party….but, I’ll believe it when I hear Glenn Beck sound like Fitts…..don’t hold your breath.

Catherine Austin Fitts has a long history of being litigated against, threatened and harrassed by her government while in the employ of that government under the first George Bush. Go to her website and read it.

This woman is brilliant and is no fool. She also packs a gun from what I hear, she know all too well how dangerous the US is for people who are awake and have a clear voice and message.

Can’t remember the author (French I believe) who said “it is a dangerous thing for a man to be right when his government is wrong”…… this is so true, even more so now.

42. flicks says:

That’s a fine interview, indeed I’d post it on the BBC – they like to have silly debates about drugs. The Govt employs top notch scientists who tell them to legalise and then they trash and sack them. But then the BBC would refer her to the road traffic people in the US I know they would in the UK – its illegal to use a phone device and drive so just in case I wont.

43. flicks says:

I wanted to place a link to that interview on Janet Tavakoli’s latest on Huffpost but Arianna you want too much information – my post code ? come on I’m not giving that even if you have it anyways.

44. John Robb says:

@naomi

Well stated. I share your sentiment regarding Catherine. I remember feeling rather bummed a long time ago when I heard her claim she will never do anything like run for President. Funny though, that thrust me into imagining her as being elected Vice President after being asked by Elizabeth Warren to share the ticket in a run for the White House in 2012. Well, a guy can dream, can’t he?

Everytime I hear Glenn Beck I imagine I’m reading an inverse parallel to Vonnegut’s “Mother Night”. Howard Campbell was an American patriot parading as a Nazi propagandist. Beck parades as an American patriot propagandist.

The above paragraph may well be evidence that I’m way off base or utterly wrong, and I could make plenty of slimy and evil references to the Koch brothers, but I don’t yet see them as corporate fascists. William Buckley was a corporate fascist. Is Steve Forbes?

45. Jayme says:

I agree with Stacy.

Beck generates dissonance in me.

46. swell says:

The following article asserts that the FED is clueless:

Yet reading Catherine Austin Fitts’ analysis, perhaps they believe amongst themselves, that they are a howling success.

47. John Robb says:

I agree with Jayme,

but it’s the dissonance that saves me, protects me. It’s the times when I’ve been caught off guard and momentarily found myself resonating with Beck, that have turned me ghostly white, racing to the bathroom, and vomitting.

48. Dark Markets says:

Very good, Max & Stacy… the “CONTROL” crowd has a name: NEO-CONS – and an economic/financial model, (I quote your post)
    “The central banking-warfare investment model.”

This is actually as old as human pre-history: von Clauswitz had it wrong,
    “War is NOT the ‘extension of politics by other means’,” rather, “Politics, alliances, and financial competition, are the CONTINUATION of war and conflict, by slightly less violent and destructive means.”
    That is, warfare entails defeating and destroying one’s enemy, and taking all the possessions (material goods, people, & especially land) he has.
    As agriculture provided the food SURPLUS (Jared Diamond) that allowed the formation of larger war bands (and the specialization that equipped warriors and farmers alike with superior weapons or technology), society had to become more complex & organized to defeat ever larger and (also) more organized & specialized rival tribes.
    These larger & more sophisticated alliances – both intra-tribal (within the tribe, i..e specialization, a ruling class, a labor class, a warrior class, etc.) and inter-tribal (two or more clans or tribes allying to defeat a larger tribe) – were the development and sophistication of your basic hunter-gatherer warfare model; of a basic family unit fighting a rival small group for control of a hunting ground’s limited resources – to ever larger gangs, raiding parties, and eventually, armies.
    Sorry for the detour into the pre-history rise of organized warfare, but “pumping and dumping” a given stock is how the Big Boys LOOT the wealth of small investors (who rush in to buy during the “pump” phase of a rising stock’s bubble), THE FINANCIAL EQUIVALENT of “search & destroy WAR”….
    PUMPING and DUMPING a given nation’s ENTIRE ECONOMY, is how the Big Boys (large hedge funds & cabals of wealthy/bankers) DESTROY their competition (the uppity middle & even upper-middle classes) – just as surely as a Greek, Roman, Turk, Mongol or Comanche raid destroyed a village and carted off everything of value (including slaves)…. i.e. pump-and-dump, DEBT BASED economics, = WAR by another means.

We can’t even say that the “PUMP & DUMP” (inflation & deflation) of the ENTIRE U.S. economy is “new” – they, the “Creature of Jekyll Island” Fed Reserve very private banking cabal
    (big Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Kuhn-Loeb, & other mega bankers behind the creation of the Federal Reserve very private banking cartel in 1913) already ENGINEERED the Great Depresion starting with a typical “pump” (inflation & rampant, credit-based markets speculation) in the post WWI boom years (‘Roaring Twenties’),
    which of course turned to a massive credit & currency cointraction (deflation) starting with the stock market crash in 1929 (and continuing for AN ENTIRE DECADE thereafter!)

49. TheFlyingDutchman says:

@stacy Sad to see that you’ve fallin in with the left and resorted to comparing anything you don’t understand to Hitler, really, I thought you were much more intelligent than to resort to that. Is dissent only cool when it comes from a Leftist, Marxist, or Communist? It would appear so because when it comes from ANYWHERE else but your loved sources you compare it to Hitler.

Has the 100′s of occupations and feeble attempts at colonization by the French just been quietly excused? Before you get up on your pulpit and scream about the imperialist ways of America maybe you should have your country look in the mirror, not for just the past, but the present.

My respect for you will never be where it was and thats sad because I thought maybe you and Max actually “got it”

50. naomi says:

@John Robb,

If the Koch Bros control our government and policies by way of money and influence, then by that definition they are facists.

Forbes is not. (Although I’m not fully aware of his operation)

The definition of Facisim is the control of a government by corporations and military, read “military Industrial Complex”……

51. Talcott says:

Fascinating article.

Indeed the poverty of our souls and amorality that is so easily engaged in lies at the heart of the matter.

Don Henley/The Heart of the Matter

52. Seosamh O'Gallunai says:

Well Done CAF! What a lot of you are missing and what CAF points up is how all of these activities fit toether and support eachother in a symbiosis of kleptocracy.
    What we seem to be in denial about is that every time we participate, with every purchase, pushing fiat paper around the system we are supporting the well ‘oiled’ machine of war and death.
    In the long and short run, this leads to the death of every ethnic grouping, jew,gentile, arab, african, oriental and on and on……………..