Stacy Summary:  Too funny.  Of course, the government will not allow the people freedom from cartels and monopolies, so I doubt the people’s wishes will be heard.  I predict that this little experiment in talking to the little people will be scrapped.

33 comments on “UK government’s experiment asking the little people what laws they want repealed results in people demanding that the Digital Economy Act be scrapped!
  1. Bonn says:

unos

2. sam says:

I’ve pretty much downloaded all I need to. Most new music is shite, and the rest isn’t popular enough to be shared.

what I’ve saved in not having to buy crap music due to hype and rumor, I’ve spent in seeing bands live and buying CDs of those that I actually liked.

After they bring in this act, people will still not spend money on music as much as they have done in the past because they wont have any money during the coming depression.

It does help build up hate for the music industry which is to music what McDonalds’ is to food.

3. Bonn says:

Off Topic
    The Pale Blue Dot – Our Home
    The Earth from 4 billion miles away. This picture was taken by Voyager 1 in 1991 as it approached the outer limits of our solar system.

4. nama rama says:

off topic,

The well from hell, Part 1.

5. F. Beard says:

Of course, the government will not allow the people freedom from cartels and monopolies, so I doubt the people’s wishes will be heard. Stacy

Natasha has nailed it!

6. Mother Earth says:

It is fine to introduct the notion of a law review..Once this is lodged into the minds of the people they can then be informed of what other laws could be repealed. I am all for it, although it is subject to the same media manipulation as actual law making. It does match the current deconstructive mentality perfectly..All the defensive agressive might be activated..

7. Mike/Liverpool says:

Gold drops again……………..
    & where is TOB?

Pointless hopes
    Mike

8. Wahrheit says:

Panem et circenses for the masses of debt slaves under NWO control:

circenses = YouTube, World Cup, Oil Spills ?

panis = ….. Soylent Green?

9. Ptah says:

Well it keeps Nick busy whilst Dave is off sucking Bilderberg cock! Although Nick is probably still very jealous at missing out on the demon-semen mouth wash. Tune in next week for more SOAP when George Osborne defects to the aliens and the woman at the centre of the Lib-dem love affair turns out to be a man.

10. Harry says:

WTF is the relation between G20 and the gold slump?
    Anybody please explain?

I know it will go up again but this makes me nervous.

11. carl says:

Just another off topic, but it proofs somehow max´s theory of “pricepointzero”:

and watch this too:

this channel is my best discovery since “karmabanqueradio” 4 years ago:

Max and Stacy keep the ball rolling and take care !

carl from germany

12. stacyherbert says:

@Mike/Liverpool – how does +5.80 read as ‘drop’ to you?

@F.Beard – you know the Finns are the original Muscovites, check it out . . . around 900

@Harry – gold has ‘slumped’ if it gets to about 950/960, then I will answer the question

@Wahrheit – say what?

@Ptah – what the . . . ?

13. Harry says:

@Stacy: so you suggest this might be a more temporary laps in the upward trend?

14. Mother Earth says:

You know you got a ligit terrorist organization on your hand when they have their own magazine..

15. white hunter says:

will gates oversee it’s editorial content?

16. Ptah says:

Stacy:

er… sometimes British politics reminds me of a TV show I used to enjoy:

17. F. Beard says:

you know the Finns are the original Muscovites, check it out . . . around 900 Stacy

Link? Actually, the Russian-Finnish war (The Winter War) looks interesting. So you are Finnish? A very fine woman, of whom you remind me greatly, was from Georgia, USA so I presumed she (and you) were Scotts-Irish. But if you (and perhaps my Georgia friend) are Finnish then that adds credence to my fancy that you and Max are deep-cover Russian agents posing as Americans. And you both do a superb job, I might add.

18. snoop diddy says:

>>”Scrap Digital Economy Act say the people

A govt experiment to see how well they are oppressing people and which areas they are succeeding to help their mates in big business.

Australia had a similar event a few years ago with the Prime Minister who just got thrown out of office. It was called 2020 and was to bring together a whole lot of, basically, people with agendas. nothing came of it of course, but it was more an exercise on where the govt feels it is comfortably controlling the populace and where the leash might have to be extended or brought in. The total opposite of how it was represented i.e. as a feelgood, ‘the people are running the country’ sort of exercise. Afe wmonths later the self proclaimed ‘fiscal conservative’ PM Rudd was coming back from G20 meetings with plans of record deficits after brown nosing with Brown and Obama.

19. Dedo says:

Read this quote by G.B.Shaw, and thought it a prop re ate !

“Gambling, or the attempt to get money without earning it, is a vice which is economically… ruinous. In extreme cases it is a madness which persons of the highest intelligence are unable to resist.”

How such things unfold,….

20. snoop diddy says:

off topic but good speech:
    “Ron Paul “What Kind Of War Is This! If It Was A Real War We Would Have Won By Now!”

21. Dedo says:

I heard this one, as a child back in the days, in the year 1779,..oh sweet memories,….

The newspapers! Sir, they are the most villainous-licentious-abominable-infernal- ,.not that I ever read them,. no,..I make it a rule never to look into a newspaper,…
    Richard Brinsley Sheridan.

22. snoop diddy says:

@carl, interesting vids, thanks heaps for posting.
    me go to bed now, cyas.

23. Marc Authier says:

“One big bag of empty words.” 18 trillions of negative values. It’s a TOTAL disaster. Obama is an asshole. Like Bush. Democrats are assholes. Republican are assholes. USA is runned by assholes. Really. I can’t find another wordl.

24. Dedo says:

Word of the Day: Ass holes ,…..repeat! : )

25. Marc Authier says:

And you even create your own small business because the capital is going to Goldman Sachs, the federal scumbag government and the drugs seller from the Peantagon/CIA. You could call it a crowding out effect by USA parasitic government and bankster class. Nothing left for the real economy, the one that pays the taxes. The one that pays the taxes is sucked dry by the IRS and the federal government, that bloodsucking device from hell. ALL federal governments, even the one in Canada, knows no limit in raping people. It’s like a big G20 Toroto gang rape 365 days per year.

I like the comparison. “Mr Obama is Mister Mass Destruction.”

I think I will use the new nickname for Obama. Mister Mass Destruction.

26. Marc Authier says:

My prediction. To short circuit the cartels people will have to go underground and simply barter. USA’s and Europe furure is Argentinva and USSR.

27. Maybe says:

wasn’t a good choice of words!

28. SAO says:

@marc

If you think there are too many assholes, this may explain why. Please watch.

29. flicks says:

This is utter bollocks they have allowed a massive Ponzi with the affinity fraud being instigated by Greenspan on the rest of the western world and now without anything being done to the banks they will shaft the workers out of jobs and off the dole and they have the bare faced cheek to say they want our views on laws. One thing is for sure Cameron and Osborn lord it over the Libdems in fact I think they will fall apart. Vince Cable was the only one talking tough in the banks but where is he now. Were fucked over by a fucking banker.