Stacy Summary: It seems that the only market ‘participants’ in any asset are manipulators and governments who take the other side of the trade on our behalf.
- ‘Mystery’ trader buys all of Europe’s cocoa supply, 241,000 tonnes and $1 billion
- Gold plunges as Paulson’s fund down $1 billion (Zerohedge)
- The theft of the American Dream (Jesse)
- Ripping up pavement, accepting gold (Mish)
- “America is a thing you can move easily” (Netanyahu)
- 15 mind blowing facts and charts about wealth and inequality in America (BusinessInsider)