Palin Accuses Obama of Being in Bed with Big Oil

Stacy Summary:  Ahhhh, okay, I’ve stopped laughing so much that I was unable to post this until now.  I’m not 100% sure this isn’t, in fact, actually Tina Fey or The Onion, but if so, it’s a good one.

“I don’t know why the question isn’t asked by the mainstream media and by others if there’s any connection with the contributions made to president Obama and his administration and the support by the oil companies to the administration,” she told Fox News Sunday.

110 comments on “Palin Accuses Obama of Being in Bed with Big Oil
  1. WL says:

@snoots

If you enjoy being part of a Progressive circle jerk that is your prerogative

The level of informative discourse around here has really deteriorated including Max and Stacy…

There are some great pieces of info here, but they are harder to find without getting shit on your shoes

2. frances snoot says:

“If you enjoy being part of a Progressive circle jerk that is your prerogative”

Actually, not that you mention it, WL, yes. Quite enjoyable, really.

Shall I show you the ‘hair on my chest’, WL? I am a man, you know.

3. jischinger says:

what did she have to say about Dick Cheney an George Bush other then Drill baby drill?

Sarah Palin is all about the stupid and we all know you can’t fix stupid,
    You just can’t.

The media needs to stop allowing such a large platform for the stupid.
    Plenty of better voice to choose from

4. ronron says:

@WL. everyone has an agenda. including you. :-)

5. WL says:

Who would ya rather…

snoots in a tank top short shorts firing a machine gun

Stacy in a tank top short shorts firing a machine gun

Sarah Palin in a tank top short shorts firing a machine gun

Max in a tank top short shorts firing a machine gun

6. frances snoot says:

Max, of course.

7. frances snoot says:

We like a comedy aspect to our day.

8. white hunter says:

i think i’ve already voted

9. Mini US says:

@Dedo

Hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    All the married guys know what you talking about ;)

I stopped before having kids. Then it gets really weird.

10. nobody says:

Well, At leat she can Wink!!. Wink, Wink. Remember? she was tring to purchase vice presideny by winking!! Arhhhhhhh!!