UK benefit payout will exceed income tax revenue by over 10%

Stacy Summary:  Bit tip of the hat to @Mike2liverpool. And finally, go join the conversation about yesterday’s OTE at DemocraticUnderground, if you would like to. Oh, and email newsroom@presstv.ir if you want to send some comments to them!

We reject the assertion that we are inflators of bubbles and profiteers in busts, and we are painfully conscious of the importance of being a force for good.

17 comments on “UK benefit payout will exceed income tax revenue by over 10%
  1. Mother Earth says:

GS “We are painfully conscious of the importance of being a force for good. “. They mean : It sucks!

2. Mike/Liverpool says:

Rummor of the day is Brown (British PM) is being kept in Number 10 till EVERYONE is signed up to the latest Euro-enslavment doc.

Ireland is to vote again but the Tory party has said it will give us a vote on it unless all other partys have signed up…….
    Mike

3. Ah.Nix says:

I’m painfully conscious of a pain in the ass, from bending over and grabbing my ankles because of Goldman Sucks.

4. BW says:

@Ah.Nix
    Well put!, you deserve a price! We will appoint you to the new spokes person for the Queen of England.

5. wildcard says:

Love your work guys. I listen to every show that I can find. You have explained things in an interesting and easy to understand format that should be in every household in America.

You guys need to find a better outlet than DU. Those guys are socialist freaks who love government…they think we just need the “right” people in office…just like when they voted for Obama.

Come visit goldismoney.info for a warmer reception.

6. My home state of California (I slipped over the border to buy a house for cash and live in quiet anonymity while the financial mess unfolds) has reached the fecal matter meets fan blade stage of events…

All I can say is, I hope we don’t have any more big forest fires…

7. stacyherbert says:

@wildcard – registration is closed I get this message: “Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator and is open on a random basis!”

8. wildcard says:

Stacy I have a thread going with y’all’s latest On The Edge. I will let the mods there know you’re knocking!

9. wildcard says:

Registration is now OPEN. Can’t wait to see you guys.

10. Phil says:

Warning: Banks Preying on Consumers before Credit Law Starts

… ” As a result, banks are now scrambling to immediately raise interest rates and fees, cut credit limits, and impose higher balance transfer fees. “…

Nice cartoon !

11. Phil says:

Where’s your governor? A state-by-state glance
    [AD]
    Buzz Up

By The Associated Press – 35 mins ago

After Gov. Mark Sanford disappeared on a seven-day trip to see a woman in Argentina with whom he was having an affair, Associated Press reporters in 40 states contacted their governors’ offices to ask: What’s the governor doing right now? The AP also asked for a copy of each governor’s complete schedule for the day, not just public events.

Here’s a glance at each state’s response:

Seems most of them do NOT want to say what their schedule is.
    LOL !

12. DharmaBum says:

@Scott from Oregon

Scott, get this, I just graduated college and moved from small town Oregon to Southern California , San Diego, for this mess three weeks ago.

13. Mr Supergeek says:

No more boring oregan…..

14. Mr Supergeek says:

oops boring oregon

15. stacyherbert says:

@Mr Supergeek – what exactly are you saying???

16. Clean Slate says:

Stacy,
    I live in Portland, Oregon he may be referring to a small town outside Portland called Boring.