General Stacy Info: T-shirt designs, Max Keiser next on air & more

Stacy:  thanks everyone for all your t-shirt design ideas.  I have now built a Max and Stacy t-shirt store at CafePress and will be opening one in Europe and Australasia soon.

In the meantime, can you email me (stacy at maxkeiser dot com) any graphics files (PNG files are preferred; 2nd choice is TIFF or PSD) so that I can upload them to our store?

Max will be appearing on the following:

1. Tonight – Aljazeera English’s Inside Story
  2. Tomorrow 08.00 Radio Five Live with Robert Peston
  3. Sunday – KDKA radio Pittsburgh at 4 PM; their call-in number is 1 800 876-1316

And, finally, thanks to JP & CM for your very generous donations this morning!

6 comments on “General Stacy Info: T-shirt designs, Max Keiser next on air & more
  1. Max Power says:

KDKA has quite a history, good catch.

Still, in terms of getting seen or heard in major markets in the US (except via the www) … that may be some time off (if it even happens).

You would have a higher chance of getting on VOA Worldnet, the US black propaganda network.

The Monaco betting shops would agree with me up to the point of the US having sustained 50% unemployment…

IF you have a good blackface act (and can master jive talk), you might get a guest spot on Tavis Smiley.

2. Dan says:

Max and Stacy: Clothe the people!

I'd buy a t-shirt and support the StacyMax cause.

3. Dan says:

[youtube JBETqjlDMNc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBETqjlDMNc youtube]

South Park takes on the banking crisis… hilarious!

4. MrSupergeek says:

Hi Y'all
    Its been a great week….. Max and Robert 'government mouthpiece' Peston on radio 5live tmrw morning…… G20 protest, being filmed by ITN and Aljazeera (and worrying who knows who else!), plus Michelle Obama visited my daughters school today.
    The only thing that could have made it better was if I could have bought 2 M & S T-shirts, one for me and one for the daughter!
    ok bye

5. Mep says:

Cool . . . I'm gonna keep an eye out for the shirts. Wish I could design one for you guys, but I'm just not computer literate enough when it comes to that kind of stuff.

PS: The banksters are getting more brazen. They want to use public-private-"partnership" money to buy toxic assets from their rival banksters: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/358e479a-1fbf-11de-a1df

Just how much coke do the banksters snort?

6. Mep says:

Just how much coke do the banksters snort?